1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. yukaXJ

yukaXJ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    yuka4846
    Re: How and when did you fall in love of her?

My fav member is Takahashi Minami. I was not really bothered about them the first time i watch their Seifuku wa Jama wo Suru PV. Then this year i suddenly feel like searching for their new songs. Then, I discovered No Sleeves/no3b. But before I already like her but I just dont know her name. Fortunately in the description below the no3b's 'Lie' PV the uploader wrote their names. And I was like, 'So her name is Takahashi Minami...' and get addicted with the song xD
    After that, I begin digging up their names, photos and download their vids. No matter what Takahashi Minami is my number 1 fav :inlove:

2. ellvahara

ellvahara Kenkyuusei

Watarirouka hashiritai - kanpeki gunone ... i see mayu's cuteness then start of falling in love !! <3 <3

3. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

oshimen wa... most definitely Akimoto Sayaka...
    I was introduce to AKB48 by my brother n niece... at first watching some funny AKBingo episodes, then help translate the english subtitle of Kagekidan to my niece...
    out of boredom, i watch the show myself n found... Sayaka... sugoi.... :cute:

then watch all available AKBingo n found out she is :
    - kind, passionate... eating the super inhumanly salty food, picking ohori cell phone from hot soup...
    - seems tough but actually have a very gentle heart.. she could hold the tears as long as no one ask her to talk or give comment.. :D
    - have an awesome voice... i think she's better singing solo...
    - can be cute too... at first doubting her as Sonoko, turns out... she pulls it well...

4. Nels:D

Nels:D Kenkyuusei

My number one and oshimen would be Kojima Haruna,
    Well, i saw her romance, irane i noticed her but i totally wasnt into akb48 back then so i didnt pay much attention to it.
    But when i went to japan, last year and i saw the janken tournament, she become more obvious and then i bought the sousenkyo mizugi happou and saw her it and in hebi rotation, i totally fell in love with her. Her beautiful face, body, voice, smile and everything else is so awesome and keeps me wanting more

5. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan

From AKB48 it is Minami Minegishi.

For all of the 48 universe though. It is KAYO NORO. OH NONTII! I love her. I loved her from the second I saw her in the 'Aitakatta' PV and in the Team K stages. She's so PRETTY and has a calmness about her that I admire. She's also got such a pretty voice and is funny and adorable. I ALWAYS want more Nontii.

Although even though I love, LOVE SDN. I really, really wish she was still in AKB.

Just rewatched Aitakatta. Aw everyone's so young!!

6. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Oh I never replied to this thread~

- My first oshimen was Kojima Haruna but I oshihened quickly after discovering more AKB girls besides Mendol xD
      - I spotted Sae immediately <3 because she had short hair like me xD her smile got me ;A; then I learnt more about her and fell in love with her not-so-idol-like voice and her dancing skills, her joyfulness and genki attitude~ she's the kind of person who would totally be my best friend IRL xD she's perfect when she's girly, she's perfect when she's boyish, Sae looked perfect ;A;

- Then I watched Majisuka Gakuen to fall in love again with Sae xD and a character caught my eye : why does this girl never talk ? She's so cute and her facial expressions and attitude are pretty awesome ! I discovered Komori Mika ;_; at first, she was just a member I loved for her looks~ but I felt a little disappointed when I saw her performing... she was pretty meh, despite having strong vocal skills : /
      - And then I watched AX2011. Then BAM, Mika became my #1 with Sae ;__; I LOVE when girls improve so much I can notice this, I felt so proud for her and she was so genki performing at the AX ;A; and now, she's my oshimen with Sae xD

Then I would say I totally fell in love with Hirata Rina and Takahashi Juri for the Kenkyuusei xD
      I'm loving Ohori Megumi, Komatani Hitomi, Kohara Haruka and Chen Qu so much in SDN too ;_;
      ...and in SKE, though I'm really admiring Rena's skills in everything, it's been a couple of days I fell under Churi's charm ;_; don't know much about SKE but damn, she's awesome xD

Aaaand that's it 8D

7. sayayumina

sayayumina Kenkyuusei

well the first person I fell in love with was the great unofficial leader who is 148.5cm: Takamina but then my sisters introduced me to AKBINGO and AKIMOTO SAYAKA and I just fell in love. Watching more videos of her further made me love her more. She's so strong, beautiful, noble, funny and gosh my list could go on forever~ :inlove: then I heard her sing and I just died :drool: :cute:

8. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

1.Mayu Watanabe: before i knew AKB48 (in 2008),i ever looked her on Magazine
    My first impression is she's too adorable and cute! But last year(in 2010),i watched her on
    10nen Zakura PV in YT,she's got my attention there and i start to follow and love her
    :inlove: :inlove:

2.Shiori Kaneko: I dunno why i'm falling in love with her,She's just too
    good to be true!! [blush] [blush] [blush]

9. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

Tomomi Itano beautiful face those eyes her voice when she's talking oh wow that was when i first got into AKB48 but nowadays its Mayu Watanabe cuteness personified and that smile oh yeah :awesome:

10. yanouchi

yanouchi Kenkyuusei

My fave member is Mariko Shinoda, i started to notice her low voice and cute face in Toda Erika's drama..where she work as wedding planner. i searched her name and kinda surprises that she from AKB48....my 1st impression when i heard this group i'm thought so many girls in this group...then start "youtubing" (is that a word? :D) for Mariko-sama...then found AKBingo show...they are so kawaii!!!....i haven't download their songs yet but the intro song of AKBingo show "Aita Katta" song is playing in my heading right now.... :D

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

My favorite member is Takajo Aki. Not too long after I discovered AKB48 and was still trying to remember all those names and faces i came across Akicha's janken video. I liked her smile, her legs , she just looked very fresh. But the thing that struck me the most about Akicha was her voice. It is cute and it helps me calm down haha. :D

12. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD!! :inlove:

i just checked all the comments and what they say was wway back...

so when you compare it to their sig now, half of them changed their oshi when they said they only like them, lots of oshihen... [boom] :D
    but lets leave that aside :D

my first oshi (lasted a WEEK) acchan:
    acchan was the first person that stood out. i always use to like the 'main' of everything so thats why i liked her. not until i met jurina :D

my second oshi (lasted a few days after acchan) jurina:
    i saw her in akbingo and she was 14 and thats how old my sister is so... [rock] then i saw oogoe dimond and thats when she got my full attention. But i met takamina...

MY THIRD AND FINAL OSHI FOREVER <3 <3 <3: TAKAMINA:
    the first girl i liked even without realising [hehe]

takamina is just too awesome to explain. at first i was like why is she sharing centre with acchan :fp: . i actually like everything about her, shes the reason i started stage48, google+, youtube, ameblo... im like totally fangirling her :cute: :inlove: <3
    she cute, <3 funny, :^O^: so cheerful, pure, honest, so kind (akbingo guitar trick), and i respect as a person. she lives life beyond question and takes all her opportunities, she works harder than any other person in the whole of the 48 and 46 family. i also like her gap (when shes on shin doumoto kyoudai and mujack) shes so different to when shes like a leader and when she like a male?? :D "sigh.." so pure :inlove:
    theres something i like about her that always makes me look at her only (my bad habit) at everything, when shes on tv, lives, pv or anything.

ha... i could write about her all day... hers is a little longer then acchan and jurina but i cant help but write about her :p

TAKAHASHI MINAMI IS AN AMAZING PERSON

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 FOREVER MY KAMI OSHI
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

13. MSHunters

MSHunters Kenkyuusei

I probably have a compilation of comments that I wrote for Maeda Acchan.. Not going to go through the boring old process though.

The only thing I'll say is. Whatever it is other people have said about her (the good stuff that is), it'll be the exact same reasons for me as well. Normality, plain look, and stuff of the sort. If needed though, I'll find those comments and put them here. :^^;:

Among other members though:
    - Jurina, appearance and of course age factor (when I knew about it later)
    - Rena, appearance
    - Masanya, appearance
    - Churi, love for parakeets? (birds in general)
    - Yuko, personality
    - SKE48, DYNAMICS!

Even so, my ultra favorite is still Maeda Acchan.

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

I second this. =D

15. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

just read other comments..

im too young to post here.. [hehe]

i will need time to determine who´s really my favorite.. [clap]

16. ayo_uno

ayo_uno Kenkyuusei

I actually have two oshis that I like over the others. Acchan and Myao. There are other members I really like are Nacchi, Sayaka, and Mayuyu, but they can't compare to how much I like Acchan and Myao. :inlove:

I guess it started when I first found out about AKB48. I looked them up and just randomly clicked on one of their PVs. It happened to be RIVER. When I watched, Acchan was the only who stuck out to me. I thought that she was the prettiest. Initally, I didn't think they'd be any different from any other jpop(and kpop) idol groups. So when I found out about their system, I found out they went by popularity.

That's when I thought, "dang, Acchan's the most popular, she doesn't need anymore fans. There are others who need more fans." So I guess that's how I was introduced to the other members. While I was looking through their member list on the official site, Myao was the one who stuck out to me the most. I got to learn more about her, and how she went from being senbatsu and active to being sent towards the back of the group. I really liked how she was all b!tchy at one point, but then she became less of that and more focused towards her studies(even if that was only recent). I guess what struck me the most was how she chose her studies over the other things.

I eventually came back to liking Acchan after finding out more about her. Just because she was popular, it didn't mean she didn't work as hard as any of the other members. I realized that it didn't matter whether she was most popular or not. So now she's one of my oshis again.

Well, that's how my oshis came to be Myao and Acchan.

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Hmm... a lot of old thread seems to get revive this days. Heck my oshi needs more support gotta express that more openly.
    You said it brother. [hi5] I was kinda like that during the first Sousenkyou. :^^;:
    But Amina came to light and that's that.

18. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Totally love at the first sight to sasshii. I love how she is being "hetare" herself, and how she is very energetic and not being fake about herself.. There is lots of thing if I have to say about this girl, because of how much I love her. So I will stop there
    But its all changes when I noticed things by things about yuko when yuko got 2nd place in the last senbatsu general election. Started from there I love her more than sasshii.

But really I can't compare this two. I think I love them equally, but if I have to choose, I choose yuko instead (by very little bit) :D [hehe]

19. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

As of currently, I can say that I've only one oshi, and that is Yukirin :inlove: :inlove:

My interest in Yukirin started shortly after I became a AKB fan. While searching around YT for some concert clips, I stumbled upon the [Kuchi utsushi no Chocolate] clip shortly after watching the performance of the Team B oshi and was surprised at Yukirin's performance in it. I found it quite interesting to see Yukirin looking so....well, beautiful in the performance and yet so cute in the Team B Oshi one (Her singing there was also very good by truth to be said [clap] )

And that is when most of my attention shifted towards Yukirin, I will try to catch even a glimpse of her in the following concert clips that I found, my liking towards her ever increasing. It is also shortly around this time that I stumbled upon the aidol sub of her clip during the 2010 Janken Taikai and found myself liking her personality a lot in that video, especially her favorite motto, "My Pace. Positive". I also really liked how she still managed to had to great time and remain positive even after she lost on the 1st round. It is after watching that clip that I realized how much I've come to like her and as such, decided to make her my oshi.

And even as of now, I find myself liking Yukirin more each time I read her G+/blog posts or just watching her reactions on shows such as AKBingo and I will continue liking her as I know more about her, because she is really, an amazing person <3 <3

------------------------------------------

(I apologise if any part of this post was bad in grammar or didnt make much sense.....Im not so good at typing out my thoughts :^^;: )

20. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Before I really knew who any of the girls were, I saw this segment (http://vimeo.com/17359098) from AKBingo and Takamina made me cry so hard. I felt so bad for her.