1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by KatieKat1690, Feb 20, 2015.

1. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hello Everyone!! I first saw this thread in the General AKB Discussion Forum here and then I looked through the Nogi forum and didn't see any threads like this so I decided to start one. Hopefully there is not something like this already out there. If there is, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I'm a newer Nogi fan and I really only know the bigger senbatsu girls so I thought this would be a great place to learn about the other members and why their fans love them.

Here is the place to tell us about your oshimen in Nogizaka46. Tell us who your favorite Nogi member is, when and where you discovered her and why you love her. Maybe she stood out to you in a pv? or you first saw her on a show like NogiBingo? Or she stood out at a concert? Tell us your story!

I'll start...
    Mine is on the long side so I'll put it under a spoiler, but feel free to post how ever much you would like.
    When I first got into Nogi my first oshi was Matsumara Sayuri. She was just so cute and funny. I typically don't go for the overly cute idol girls but for some reason she just always stuck out to me. She was my oshi for a while until I finally found my kami-oshi in Takayama Kazumi.

I really didn't know who Kazumin was until I was watching an episode of Nogibingo where Hashimoto Nanami and Kazumin were playing shoujiki shougi. According to the Eng subs on the video, in the game, Nanamin said to Kazumin that "truthfully your way of speaking is not natural." Of course Kazumin answered not true and the lie detector determined she was lying. She explained that she did change her voice because she was afraid that the other members would hate her natural voice. She didn't consciously mean to change her way of speaking though. As she explained all this, she began to cry. The emotions on her face were just so genuine and you could really tell she was worried about impressing her members and getting them to like her. After I saw that I knew I had to know more about her.

So I researched her more which led me to her 10th single Bonus video, I can't find it right now, but its the one where she wants to make a sweeter image so she decides to make a dress out of cotton candy. In the video she was cute and funny. While she was chasing the cotton candy that came off of the machine she was just such a lovable goof ball. I loved it.

The more I found out about her the more I loved. The final thing that really cemented her as my kami-oshi was when I found that she was the one to do PosiPissu in Sonna Baka na...
    [​IMG]
    That video is one of my favorite PVs ever, especially the PossiPissu part. When I found out it was her, that was it, I was done.

I really hope to see more Kazumin in Senbatsu. I know everyone wants to see their Oshi first but I would really love for them to give her a higher position! Give her a chance to center please!

Now it's your turn. In the famous words of Kazumin, tell us why your oshi is AMAZING!!
    [​IMG]

2. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm going write the same as you about Kazumin. lol

I fall inlove with her because of that shoujiki shougi match

3. Faizulhakim

Faizulhakim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    mine is hashimoto nanami, i first saw her in the 9th single pv and fell in love right after she give this smile <3 right in the kokoro :inlove: i really want to know what is her name and i can't sleep that night because thinking about her... i start searching and found her video doing the 'nanamin beam' ahhhh so kawaii nanaminoshi.png