1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How did you become a fan of Hinatazaka46 (Ohisama)?

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by MasToppu, Jun 5, 2019.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Let's share our first love story with Hinatazaka46!!!

There are 3 question you need to answer.
    - How did you find out about Hinatazaka46?
    - How did you become Hinatazaka46 fan (Ohisama)?
    - How did you find your Oshimen (enter your Oshimen name here)?

Let me start it.
    How did I find out about Hinatazaka46?
    I found about them when I was Keyaki fans and they were still using Hiragana Keyaki name.

How did you become Hinatazaka46 fans (Ohisama)?
    When I was active as subber for Keyaki show, I tried to make a subtitle for their 2 Hours Special Omotenashikai. The accapella segment made me fall in love with them. Since then, I am their fans and turned into one of Ohisama when they released their debut.

How did you find your Oshimen Kakizaki Memi?
    Her very first gravure. Her smile blown me away. Then, I learned more about her and found out that she also has amazing and interesting personality. In my idol fanboying history, Memi is an anomaly. Usually, I love the tomboyish girl, such as Takamina (akb48), Yumi & Junna (nogi), Manaka (keya). But, Memi is the only Oshimen that doesn't has that chara. Or, she has it but I don't know it yet? Please tell me if you know about Memi's tomboyish side.:^^;:

Actually, I planned to make this thread on their debut day. But, at that time we didn't have a Hinatazaka subforum. I'm glad we have it now.:1st:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How I found Hinatazaka
    Pretty much similar to everyone who follows Keyaki, when they started as 'Hiragana Keyakizaka'. I watched the introduction episode in KeyaKake.

How I became a Hinatazaka fan (or now, ohisama)
    They started to attract me since Re:Mind (actually weeks prior to Re:Mind by Lima Cantik unit, but then as a whole in Re:Mind). I started to dive more into this group by then to the point where I'm more into them than Kanji Keyaki. The album release strengthen my tendency to follow them rather than Kanji, until now when they have become a new group.

How I found my oshimen
    Okay, I actually have three names written in my signature, but to be frank, those names are only slightly above the others. I won't pinpoint whom I would take as my oshimen, since lately I'm thinking to be a Minna Daisuki just for Hinatazaka. Cheers!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    How did you find out about Hinatazaka46?
    • By watching "Keyakitte, kakenai?". As a big fan of all idol variety shows I also ended up watching Keyakizaka's prime variety show and I liked Hiragana Keyaki the moment they were introduced.
    How did you become Hinatazaka46 fan?
    • By watching Hiragana Oshi. Of course I wouldn't skip on a variety show with Audrey and personally I find Hiragana way more funny and lively than Kanji.
    How did you find your Oshimen (enter your Oshimen name here)?
    • I usually don't have a single favorite member I like above anyone else. Generally I prefer the funny members, so my favorite ones so far are Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, and Matsuda Konoka.

4. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    I was the same, because I followed Keyaki

How did you become Hinatazaka46 fans?
    after i watch hiragana oshi. See a lot of talented members, how they grow and find out how they fight, it touched me to support them

How did you find your Oshimen?
    Actually i have 3 names:
    1. Watanabe Miho -> I fell on her from the beginning of the introduction of the 2 gen in keyakake
    2. Nibu Akari -> I really like her expression when at hiragana oshi and she's really cute
    3. Kato Shiho -> I really like her voice when singing, it touched me

5. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Actually, I found out about Hinata before Keyaki (November 2018). I couldn't sleep one night and decided to watch some Netflix to pass the time. I ended up pulling an all-nighter and binging all of Re:Mind that night :^^;:

How did I become a Hinatazaka46 fan?
    I first started with watching music videos then I came across Hiragana Oshi and it was a rabbit hole from there. (Then once I'd caught up, I started watching Keyakake and became a Keyakizaka46 fan too)

How did I find my Oshimen?
    I wouldn't say I have an Oshimen because I'm also a minna daisuki type. But I'm always drawn to Watanabe Miho because of her cleverness and smile
    Edit: I'll say it now - Watanabe Miho is my Oshimen! Even though she's absolutely nuts, she always impresses me on their shows and her showroom

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    How did you find out about Hinatazaka46?
    Fellow idol fans told me about Hiragana Keyakizaka46 changing names and that they were coming up with a single.
    How did you become Hinatazaka46 fan?
    Saw the Kyun MV and I fell in love with the cutesy song.
    How did you find your Oshimen (enter your Oshimen name here)?
    It was really simple: Kyun's MV and it's center, Kosaka Nao. I also watched Hiragana Oshi and Hinabingo so I became a bigger fan after seeing her interact with the snake. hehe

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

How I found Hinatazaka
    I became a fan of Keyaki after seeing their Debut Countdown Live in March 2016, having heard about them through some Nogi site. I watched quite a few of the Hiragana auditions, which were in that April, the month Silent Majority debuted. And I've been a Hiragana and Hinata fan ever since.

How I became a Hinatazaka fan
    I liked various individuals from the Hiragana auditions (Memi, Katoshi, Mao, Kyouko...), and I loved Neru already. I followed them from then on and enjoyed everything they did.

How I found my oshimen
    I watched the second day of Memi's auditions, and every day after that. I loved her straightforward personality: her feelings seemed to flit across her face openly, and she seemed to only say what she actually felt. Natural and open. Dare I say it: rather unlike a professional idol. She had an amazing ability to look straight into the camera and make eye-to-eye contact with the audience, with her calm eyes seeming to be a conduit both ways: showing her inner self, and showing interest in what she could see. She was not trying to sell herself so much as trying to communicate, it seemed.

@MasToppu -- I think Memi is 100% feminine, a kind of super-feminine that is passive and yet powerful. But she herself has said people used to call her masculine. That may be because of her (at least formerly) unshakeable calm determination and stubbornness. She herself used the word "stubborn" quite early on. I might say "implacable." And as a little child, I think she was a wild child, running around in nature.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sakae Hayashi

Sakae Hayashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Since Hiragana Keyaki Early 2018, but actually knew about Keyaki from my ex in 2015/2016.

Re:Mind Early 2018

- How did you become Hinatazaka46 fan?

Knew about keyakizaka46 since 2015-2016 sometime around their debut.
    Didn't fall in love with them immediately. But once I saw Re:Mind in Early 2018, I fell in love with Hiragana Keyaki because of Saito Kyoko and Kageyama Yuka, and been a fan ever since.

- How did you find your Oshimen ?
    Saito Kyoko - Kyonko just has the most amazing smile, personality, and expressions. Her eyes and smile are full of love, passion, and joy. She truly is an angel on earth. All the Vareity shows <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. YukoMayuParuHina

YukoMayuParuHina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    I don't know how but when I see one of the Hiragana Oshi Episodes, I watched it.

- How did you become Hinatazaka46 fan?

Since I was watching Hiragana Oshi,Hinatazaka de Aimashou, HINABINGO! and Always Listen to their Hiragana Keyaki and Hinata songs.

The First member that I know was Miyata Manamo in one of Hiragana Oshi Episode [Lucky Girl Ranking 2019] she is really cute , has a sexy voice and my ideal type girl when I have a Girlfriend lol and she is really good on Handshakes you will really fall in love with her

There's 2 more, one is Watanabe Miho and Kosaka Nao
    [/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Introduction on Keyakake.
    Pretty recently actually, finally decided to try an episode of Hiragana Oshi, and it was pretty funny.
    - How did you find your Oshimen Miyata Manamo?
    The burikko stuff was funny, and I'm a sucker for burikkos, so yeah.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

When I read a news about Audrey will become a MC on Hiragana Oshi, it's a funny fact when I read that news I think that show is about new Audrey's variety show (because I'm a big fan of the Audrey), and Hiragana Keyaki just the guest, before I knew it was their TV show lol...! (I need 4 episode to realized that). :^^;:

I like their show (Hiragana Oshi), and start to follow them in medsos, official website, their blog, and of course Stage48 about Hiragana Keyaki treads. They have unique aura whenever they appear, something that other idol group don't have in their show, like MC (Audrey) treat the idol group (Hinatazaka46) as equal as playing friend, funny and natural reaction, do a gag, etc. Maybe it's because I live in Indonesia and their variety show it's same as usual variety show in Indonesia, or because I like watch a something funny show :). Other than that I'm start to follow them as an idol group, listen their song it's make my day (I listen Hiragana song until now, and of course Hinata song too). The meaning of every song they have it makes me to support them again and again until now.

- How did you find your Oshimen?
    I don't know the rules about how to find oshimen,
    1. but if that's one person I gonna choose Kosaka Nao (why?), because when I watch the 1st episode of Hiragana Oshi, she is the one and only who choose Audrey as their TV show MC, from that I found my Oshimen is Kosakana (it's the same reason why Wakabayashi has become Nao's ohisama [hehe])
    2. but if that's one person per gen, I gonna choose Takamoto Ayaka, Kosaka Nao, and Kamimura Hinano :cool:, I don't know why i choose Ayaka but i believe the Audrey help me to find my Oshimen (This is the Power of MC ?), lol!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    from Keyakitte, Kakenai

already a fan of keya, which they were part of

meimei, when she was telling the story about her bike on keyakitte. She's the only one that seems to have the worst time while having the best time on shows. Best example is Hintabingo, painfully crying when seeing the MC because she super happy
    Tomita & Kumi are a close second cause they're the funniest members.

• Like Like x 2
  13. tulipnohana

tulipnohana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    well, well, well... here we go..
    Around March this year I think, I just started become a fan of Nogizaka back then and I saw this "Kyun Dance" every time I search my Instagram which I found pretty.. girlish and I hate this group because they are very Girlish.
    Last week, I guess. When I felt bored, I decided to watch their Variety, Gana Oshi, and I was very amazed by their performances LOL. If I could borrow what Miyakawa Ichirota said in the Sakamichi TV, there are so many variants in this Group and each of them is very unique because the number of this group member is only 19 atm, so easy to remember each of them. And now I don't hate their song nor their choreography at all. My fav song and dance is Doremisolasido.
    - How did you find your Oshimen ( )?
    Oh, this is very difficult for me. I can't decide my oshimen in Hinatazaka because I love all of them equally haha :hehe: and because my heart already sealed for Ikuta-san :hehe::^^;:. But when I see Kosaka Nao she's like the fusion of Ikuta, Nanase and Asuka haha LOL. But my fav girl in Hinata is Nibu-chan, i guess?

• Like Like x 1
  14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Somehow I feel like I've post this here or somewhere before o_o
    - How did you find out about Hinatazaka46? I watched the showroom where they announced Hiragana Keyakizaka46 -to be-> Hinatazaka46
    - How did you become Hinatazaka46 fan (Ohisama)? Unintentionally.
    Ok jk, please don't burn me

Keyakitte Kakenai, I remember being a bit bummed when an episode is mainly about Hiragana back then hahaha

I watched KeyakiShow Hiragana special where they performed Sore Demo Aruiteru, Chinmoku shita Koibito, Eien no Hakusen, NO WAR...
    I was already a bit interested in them since the gen2 joined (they're all pretty cute and look somehow distinct from idols I've seen? o_o if that makes senses)
    I forget when I watched it, but I remember thinking "wow, this girl's so cute" when I see Nao in RE:WIND, Tomita & Miku was cute in Keyakitte where they wear yukata. Edit: it was new year kimono, not yukata o_o
    Then Keyabingo!4 & Hiragana Oshi happened, they're fun, especially the 1st gen.
    These chain of events made me Ohisama but if I had to choose one it's the KeyakiShow I mentioned.
    I wasn't planning on being active in the fandom after AKB gen13 but here I am typing on how I became Ohisama.

- How did you find your Oshimen (Takamoto Ayaka)?
    I'm not sure why & how o_o I'm not even sure if I have an oshimen, but I set her as my oshimen in OFC. (I'm the type to fuss over the meaning of oshimen instead of oshimen = most favorite member)
    She's number 1 when I do sorter. No.2 is Meimei haha. (Then it's mainly gen2 before alternating gen1,2,3 but I like everyone.)
    Maybe I'll edit in about why I like Ayaka next time when I feel like it.

Edit: I'm Nao oshi nao

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Finally making time to answer this.

From Keyakitte and Keyabingo when they were introduced as Hiragana Keyakizaka.

At first, I wasn't too interested in Hiragana because I wasn't impressed by their Silent Majority cover (the early one with Neru center). But later, their performances, passion, and variety skills really impressed me. Then, came 2nd gen, and bam, instantly found my kami-oshi, Hiyo-tan who has my heart until now <3

I also love their journey from the underdogs as Hiragana Keyaki transitioning into a brand new group destined for stardom as Hinatazaka. I look at some of the girls in the group, like Kyoko, Mirei, and Katoshi, and think that these girls are just hidden jewels who will absolutely shine when given the spotlight. It's honestly hard to pick favorites in this group because every girl is so special. I absolutely love the girls' ambition and passion when it comes to variety shows as well. Like, I'm a fan of other groups but Hinata shows are the only ones I religiously watch and anticipate each week; the girls are constantly outdoing themselves and their enthusiasm and energy really shows.

How did you find your Oshimen Hamagishi Hiyori?

Loved her from the moment she was introduced on Keyakitte. Like, instant love. Had the most perfect smile, cutest personality, loved her shyness and the way she spoke. Reminds me of a younger sister that I never had, lol. Love her jokester character within the group and the fact that she has both a dependable side and a cute, younger sibling/daughter vibe. I also love her friendship with Mii-pan. I think her smile has dimmed a little bit since her debut and that she's gone through some internal struggles which makes me sad but I'm hopeful that she'll return from her hiatus stronger and happier than before. Until then, I'll continue to stan, stan, stan and spread the Hiyo-tan love. <3

• Like Like x 3
  16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

naturally from having followed keyaki

I was half keya half hira until my fav girls start bitting the dust one by one (imazumi, shida, neru) and i found myself enoying hiragana oshi more. hira 2nd also a breath of fresh air. particularly suzuka, miho, also nao, and naturally i became ohisama lol.

- How did you find your Oshimen (Nao)?
    unsurprisingly it was neru at first, the first, the original, the progenitor of hira, lol. i mean i first got into keya becaue neru. then came shiho and kyoko. but 2nd hira intro during keyakake was something else. hard to pick between suzuka, miho and nao, but now if i have to pick, itd be nao i guess. the prettiest and cutest among them xD.

Sent from my Nokia 2.2 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    Was recommended the MV for Doremi on yt and thought it was pretty cute and catchy.

I was already a fan of Nogi (not really Keyaki though) so when I found out they were a Sakamichi group I got more interested and started watching Hinabingo.

- How did you find your Oshimen (Saito Kyoko)?
    I was interested in her from her introduction on Bingo because of how deep her voice is. She's also super funny and endearing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Was in Japan recently and I kept hearing Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no? everywhere I went
    The penny dropped when I could finally separate Hiragana Keyakizaka from Keyakizaka46 in my head
    (as one would already notice, there's a bit of an antagonism from Nogi fans towards Keyakizaka)

After watching HinaAi, Hiragana Oshi, Hinabingo and countless matome on YT
    (they strike a special chord with me. One which I haven't had since my SNSD days a decade ago. Its almost like the ideal combination of AKB + Nogi if I am allowed to say)

Still a DD (for now). But the 2nd Gens are very much endearing
    (In the wise words of one Sashihara-san, you don't change oshimen...you add more :approve:)

19. JuanSS

JuanSS Kenkyuusei

Watching keyakitte kakenai

At the begineng i hated hiragana i didn't like it when hiragana was on Keyakitte. But i decided to give it a try and see hiragana oshi and that was my best decision. Now i love hinatazaka de aimashou, the girls and their music.

dont have one, but i like Katoshi,Bemiho,Mirei & Konoka

P.D. sorry for my english, i'm still learning.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Patrickilla

Patrickilla Kenkyuusei

-How did you find out about Hinatazaka46?
    I'm bored and trying to find something watch. Stumbled upon Hinatazaka de Aimashou and Hinabingo so decided to watch it

They're very funny and active on the show so I really impressed by them. Always trying to create something and have fun on the show. I think they're one of the funniest group I've ever seen. And Japanese idol group constantly great at variety show. Kyun is so so to me but Doremisolasido is great, that was the point that I like them personality and music wise

Watanabe Miho. Always think she has a great eye, what she's trying to say is confeyed through her eye. Full of energy. Her after Hinabingo training special is confirming that. She's also constantly funny and really good at telling her story

• Like Like x 1