1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, May 17, 2014.

1. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Manatsu is 1st, KTK is 2nd, Nanase is 3rd.
    I just mentioned KTK because she's the less popular and the one with a chance that people wouldn't understand why I like her lol

2. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    I was not really a big fan of idol. The only idol group i followed back then was PASSPO. Around mid 2014, I went to local community gathering and saw a friend of mine was watching a Japanese variety show. I grinned "nice variety show you got there, Man!" IIRC, i asked him what variety show that was, and he answered it's Nogibingo Season 2 mousou request edition. Wow! i just know that japanese really had this kind of variety show (LOL), but once again I did not pay much attention to this idol group. December 2016, I was browsing on youtube when I found a cutscene from Nogibingo 7. I was thinking "hmm, I'm familiar with these girls". My curiosity brought me to that video, and that video was mousou request for season 7 starring Shiraishi Mai, Nakamoto Himeka, and Kitano Hinako. I was stunned by their acting. Then I started to watch nogibingo but focused solely on mousou request ones (LOL I like to fantasise a lot). That was not enough, so I watched the other episodes of Nogibingo. Well, this group was worth following. I really enjoy their variety show. I started to become familiar with the members. later. I found out that they also have another regular variety show in the form of Nogizaka Under Construction (later I knew that this vaiety was previously called Nogizakatte Doko?). I watched all the subbed episodes, and I am much more familiar with the members. I have watched their varietiesand know the members' personality, so what's next? Since technically idol group is a musical group, I think I have not given them a fair shot as a musical group. Let's give them a shot! well, I can say that I really like their songs. well, long story short I became their fan because of their variety show. that's my story..

3. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    That one got me on the floor. Nosebleed festival.

4. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I was getting tired of the Japan life when I by chance decided to go to the Christmas under live last year and Hina Higuchi, Nogizaka46's objectively best member, healed my body and soul ever since then I'm a Nogizaka fan.

5. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

This is actually kind of an odd story, but whatever.

I was on Facebook catching up with some of the meme pages I like, and one of them posted a gif of Naachan (didn't know who she was at first) doing JoJo poses (I'm a JoJo fan so I'm interested of course). People were asking for the sauce and one guy just typed "Nogizaka46" and that was it. A couple weeks actually went by before I actually looked up Nogizaka46, then I did, read a little bit, found out who did the poses, then listened to Seifukuno Mannequin (first result on YouTube) and immediately fell in love. This was towards the end of November last year. lol

Thanks Naachan! You brought me into an inescapable hell! <3

6. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    This! But with this kind of hell, you don't need a heaven anymore.

7. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

I can agree with this.

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Paid attention to AKB48 just early this year (particularly the first gen members) though i've heard of them since 2009
    then got interested in SKE48 specially Rena Matsui, looked-up nogi songs with Rena in it, liked what I was hearing so I started to listen
    to the other songs as well, found Erika Ikuta to be very interesting and talented :D

9. jugglingfreak

jugglingfreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I am a big AKB48 fan. First heard of Nogi when they formed. Didn't really pay much attention at first. Gave Nogibingo a shot and did not care for it.
    Then I saw Nogi doko. That was hilarious. Been a fan of them ever since.

10. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    Through AKB. Well mostly because of Kojiharu. I am a Kojiharu-oshi and I was watching AKB Ariyoshi and Nogizaka were guests on the show and then they were also a guest on AKBINGO. From there I grew interested and became a fan. I also did know about Nogi because of their collab with Kojihar. Also I knew Reika before all the other members because Kojiharu's brother likes her.

11. TickleMePink

TickleMePink Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I'm actually a new fan. A friend I met a few months back follows Nogizaka46, and he showed me their music and shows regularly. I was shocked to actually get into Nogizaka46 because I generally had a negative impression on J-pop groups for a few years. They're really fun to watch, and I'm glad I follow them now ^^.

12. levy

levy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    First sorry for my bad English... I discovered Nogizaka46 on 2016 when I watched a clip of nogibingo1 which is the "Okada-san ga koronda" part on youtube. Then that makes me want watch more because they are so cute and funny so I tried to search about them. After that i found out that nogibingo is a variety show with alot of seasons and episodes so search where i can watch it. After that i almost watched all the episodes from nogibingo 1 to 6 for like 1 week. After that I started to like them more and try to find other shows where they show up where i discover about nogidoko and nogichuu. after watching almost everything i start listening to their music and thats when i bacame a fan of nogizaka46.. I first bacome a fan of nogizaka46 because of their cuteness and not to their music because I never listen to their music when i was watching nogibingo but after listening to their music i then become a fan not only because they are cute but also because their song are so catchy. sorry for my bad english again:cute::cute:

13. Dragonov

Dragonov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Wakatsuki Yumi
    For me, i know Nogizaka when my friend make some video that inspired from Nogizaka song, Romance no Start
    so i checked the original video, and Bang suddenly i fall in love with this group
    My love getting bigger when Hadashi De Summer song released