1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, May 17, 2014.

1. nyeruno

nyeruno Kenkyuusei

It was way back 2012 when my friends, who were JPOP fans, pulled me into Facebook Roleplay World. That time, I wasn't sure who to roleplay at all because I was only an Otaku, was never into JPOP. The handpicked my muse, and they recommended Nanamin. After that, I got so into Nogizaka46 because of my muse. T^T

They are just so lovely. I've been stanning them for four years now and I got no plans on diverting or stanning any other groups than them.

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

2. MillennialBurrito

MillennialBurrito Kenkyuusei

I get to know them from a video I stumbled upon on YouTube. I think it was like the end of the year music performance for 2015 and there were a bunch of idol groups, including Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46. They were performing Seifuku no Mannequin and Ikoma Rina caught my attention. From there I tried to get more information about them and found out that they are the 'official rival' of Akb48. I have some knowledge of akb since I have watched variety shows like AKBINGO. And they are the only jpop group I know since I'm a kpop fan. However nogizaka46 made me explore the world of Jpop and get to know more great groups.

Anyways how do I became a fan? Well from variety shows of course. I like them because they're funny and are being themselves. Also their songs helped me a lot when I was in my dark days.

Thank you ikoma for taking my attention in early 2016. I was able to get to know members that are precious before they graduated even though it is very unfortunate. If only I discovered them earlier haha.

3. Nanaseven

Nanaseven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    In late 2016, I saw an article comparing Japanese idols and Korean idols on pannchoa. Tbh I don’t find Japanese group girls’ members attractive but Nanase was featured in it and God! She is so pretty and cute. This gif :inlove:
    [​IMG]
    But somehow I didn’t check Nishino Nanase out after.

Then couple days ago, there was once again an article of Nanase on how she will be popular in Korea if she debut there even being a Japanese. [​IMG]
    I saw this gif and I AM SOLD.
    Because I was on winter break and have nothing to do and kpop has been quiet and boring lately so I decide to take a look at Nogi. The first Nogi song I watch on YouTube was the 19th single. OMG! The PV is beautiful. After that I started to watch couple of Nogi shows, the girls are funny. That’s when I decided to be a fan. I am a newbie to Japanese entertainment. I am still learning some terms to be familiar.

So far, I can remember some 1st gen members and Hori Miona from 2nd gen.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    haha i saw that post too
    Naachan would defenitily be popular i Korea if she debuted there because she fits their beauty standarts but i'm glad she didn't and debuted in nogi instead

5. Surgeon_Vicryl09

Surgeon_Vicryl09 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I saw a random ad "Mouse" on yt, they all look so vibrant and playful which definitely caught my attention :)

6. andra1

andra1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i also got hooked by MOUSE laptop ad, totally didn't expect someone out there have the same reason with me lol

if the video does not show watch the video here
    this is the ad that got me into nishino so much, kinda sad that the full version is missing...

after some google search right after i came across that MOUSE cm, i actually decided to stay around after accidentally found and watched nogidoko ep73. this episode is so goddamn funny and i will always looking forward for more comedy ever since~

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  7. Surgeon_Vicryl09

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Ahahahaha glad im not the only mouse here then lol, ever since watching that mouse cm ive searched on yt and discovered most of their clips are available in yt jpn, despite that it was fun watching some clips with bloopers and funny episodes., i wish they get more variety and exposure thou. Just like how kpop artists are

8. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    first time i see nogizaka was october '17 when i was watching MVs in youtube. then i saw hadashi de summer and curious about ikuta erika.

after that,i saw their single campaign in guam in youtube and DM and since then, i searched about all of nogichuu's episode. well, it's not just ikuta and nogi that made me enjoy watching it,but also bananaman's style of MCing the show.

after clearing nogichuu, i began my quest in conquering nogidoko and then nogibingo. i finished watching all episode of nogichuu, nogidoko, and nogibingo in less than 1 month.

9. Surgeon_Vicryl09

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    amazing! i cant find a decent web site to watch it with subs, what link did you use

10. mukuro

mukuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I was a fan of idol music for quite a while, then I heard about a rival group for the 48s and I thought why not give them a try? I felt overwhelmed whenever I tried to get into AKB because of all the members, so I figured if I followed a group from the beginning it would be easier. I was a pretty casual fan of them until about a year and a half ago, at that point I started watching NOGIBINGO and fell in love.

11. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    for nogichuu, i watched it on dailymotion and most of them are subbed. for nogidoko, i downloaded it from aidoru and watched it offline. most of them haven't yet subbed , but i can understand japanese a little.

12. Surgeon_Vicryl09

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i can not find aidoru web probably restricted in my place :(

13. Surgeon_Vicryl09

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    welcome to the fandom :)

14. andra1

andra1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  15. Surgeon_Vicryl09

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  16. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    searching for another drama series then i found Video Girl Ai, and got mesmerize by her smile..
    then the rest is history..
    videogirlai.jpg

17. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    long story short, I got into Keyakizaka46 but due to a lack of content recently (I caught up with all of Keyakitte + KeyaBingo + HiraOshi + any documentary they had to offer over the course of summer). I started to drift around the internet looking at Sakamichi news and suddenly the Jikochu MV catches my eye on Youtube. Somehow I like it better than Keyaki's new single so I looked more into it and by the power of Nanase and Asuka, I was successfully diving into the Nogi fandom.

Then Nogichuu/NogiBingo cemented the fact that Keyakizaka variety was not as good as their senpai's so here I am.

18. liunarduss

liunarduss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    1. How did you get to know about Nogizaka46?
    By Himetan sister Suzuka. My way was Baby Metal to Sakura Gakuin, them reading about Su-chan i get to know about Himeka and Nogizaka. But take me two years to search for some NogiDoko episodes.

2. How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?

After watch some variety shows I found the documentary. I was take by the girls history... them the respect for the members grow up, and i became a huge fan.

19. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i found about nogizaka46 around last year if i'm not wrong. i saw their mv from one of music show that get air in my nation.

the first mv i watched is Hadashi de Summer and i immediately fall with Saito Asuka charm. She is really beautiful in the opening of the mv. The song it's also make me addicted and become one of my favorite since that i start looking for their information and enjoy my time became Nogi and Ashurin fans.

i kinda broken heart when Nanamin graduated just a month after i become nogi fans. she is my 2nd bias after Ashurin and Her mv also my fave. but as long as Ashurin stay in Nogi i wouldn't worry much.

by the way i'm new in this forum so please take care of me.

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  20. saqbix

saqbix Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Same, but for me after this scene
    videogirlq.jpg
    got shot and now i like N46 too.