1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, May 17, 2014.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    1. How did you get to know about Nogi?

Hmm back in early 2015 when I came across the Girls Rule mv on YouTube. It was part of a playlist that played Free & Easy after. I liked both songs and found the girls super cute especially Maiyan in Girls Rule and Nanamin in Free & Easy. At that time I was fully invested in EXO so I didn’t delve further as a dedicated fan but I casually followed.
    2. How did you become a fan?
    In 2016 Harujion was released and I was completely sold. The scenes where Nanamin and Ashu were coupled up in had my heart pounding. The scenes where the members were crying individually also had an impact on me especially Nanamin’s, Maiyan and Ashu. I realised I couldn’t not follow them closely. I started watching anything that was subbed about Nogi. I have never been an AKB fan but I happened to come across a forum that was discussing Nanamin’s similarity with Mariko (her hair from 2012-2015). Bearing in mind Nanamin was one of the members that caught my attention intially I found that comparison interesting. Her S chara stood out the most to me and I’m glad Ashu has inherited it. Although I regret not being a fan earlier considering how early Nanamin graduated, although she had already been a member for almost 6 years, I still love Nogi as a group and I still have two of my three original oshis still in the group. Nevertheless Nanamin will always be my eternal/kami oshi.

I dearly love everyone even those I may not be as fond of. Their history is ridiculously sentimental. I wish every member past or present the most success.

2. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona

That was a day my friend recommended me listen Seifuku no mannequin, okay the song was catchy but at that time I didn't have any interest in Nogi. I started to get to know more about them few months later when I saw some Maiyan's hilarious GIFs on the internet. Then I found my real love/kamioshi is Miona.

2. How did I become a fan?

I love Nogizaka because of their songs. The songs give me positive and relaxation feelings. Anytime I feel stress, just watch these stunning girls and everything will be better.

Gửi từ TA-1053 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Btw, Nogizaka46 is the only idol group I love both senbatsu & under.

Gửi từ TA-1053 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Alvian Pratama

Alvian Pratama Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone i'm new member, sorry for my bad english but i will keep try

I know nogizaka46 when they come to akbingo and i never look at them

Until i find ikuchan's photobook, i start listen nogi's song and watch koujichu, and finally miona became my oshi :^^;: yes its not ikuchan[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nanasemaru193

Nanasemaru193 Kenkyuusei

Welcome!

6. bscale

bscale Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I know there is 46 group that rising above 48 group. I was a fan of 48G before but that time I was not interested in 46G at all until....

Until one day in Kouhakou 2018, I just wanted to see 48 group perform legendary KFC song but after that there was...Nogizaka46.
    They was performing Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru which I was stunned by the visual, the dance, the song and above all Nishino Nanase.
    That was the first time I had a crush on idol. She is the reason I become a fan of Nogizaka46 but ironically that was her last active day at Nogizaka46.
    After that day I looked for her and found Synchonicity video, that confirmed me why this group is the best in business today.
    The vibe, the instrument, the quality of their songs are blissfully full of passion in them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Irish421

Irish421 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Mizuki

The first music video that i watch for them was Seifuku no Mannequin but at that time I'm not into group that consist more than 12 member. But after watching it. The catching tunes of the song was really good. But still I didn't become a fan of them.
    I get to know them after watching the nogichuu episode where the 2nd gen give a chocolate to 1st gen. And then I also go watch some of their pass show like nogidoko.

2. How did I become a fan?

I become a fan of them after watching their pass show and determine they are of their field. At that time i saw the episode where Ashurin on Nogiten. I even research her name and after that I watch Nogidoko and I saw Maiyan. And they become my most favorite member.
    After I watching their nogidoko and nogiten I started watching their music video and then i download all their songs on my phone.. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

When I got to watch Asahinagu thru kissasian. I immediately fell in love with Nishino Nanase <3 then eventually watched their music perforrmance of Synchronicity on CDTV (??? not so sure about that) thru facebook. I was awed with their white dresses then the choreography <3 <3 <3

9. KillersCrave

KillersCrave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Someone posted a pic of Asuka on some image board and I immediately fell in love, it took about a year before I learned she was in Nogizaka as I never followed nor listened to idol groups before then.

2. How did you become a fan?
    I watched a lot of random vids featuring Asuka on YT, which I found out were all clips from koujichuu. Once I found out about Nogi I tried listening a few times but wasn't that interested until I heard songs like Hadashi de Summer and Inochi wa Utsukushii. Finding subbed episodes of koujichuu has been a godsend as I could learn about the other members and come to love the whole group.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    1. How did you get to know about Nogizaka46?
      Thru Random Video Recommendation in Youtube. and that song was Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru, i didn't expect that i will like that song knowing to myself that the genre i used to like is different from them.

2. How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?
      I searched for the other song they had and listen to all of it and convince myself to join on a Nogizaka46 Group to know more about them from their formation(Senbatsu) and other things they do(Variety Show, Nogibingo & Nogichuu).
      this is my very first Idol group though i felt like i discovered them late because few of their Front Members are already graduated from their group.

• Like Like x 2
  11. tulipnohana

tulipnohana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Finally I write my feelings toward Nogizaka and Sakamichi in this forum. First of all, greetings to all members of this forum because I'm new in this forum and Idol World in general.
    1. The first time I heard their song is, if I'm not wrong, around 2013/2014, and that's just a coincidence when I watched Naruto Shippuden anime, I felt something strange when I first heard the Opening theme, Tsuki no Ookisa, "Hmm isn't this song that idol group song, like AKB 48?" I was mumbling to myself. I very liked that song back then, and I did some research on Google about this Group and I know that this group is the Rival Idol Group of AKB but I didn't pay much attention to the whole group, because I didn't like the Japanese Idol Song in the first place, but back then I know some Japanese Band wich is very cool like Laruku and SPYAIR through the anime :1st:.

And the time goes by, I never listened to their song again, until someday in February 2019 I just finished my thesis defense and my head was so full and about to explode haha:hehe:, and I just want some refreshing so I watched Youtube Videos about 50 Japanese top songs in 2018, and I listened to Hatsune Miku's Ievan Polkka and I was like "I've heard this song before somewhere", and I did some googling about this Poland Folk song which is very good, and you know what? The first list of youtube search about this song is (if I'm not wrong) The classic Ievan Polkka Video (the Original one), the second vid is Hatsune Miku's and the third song is ... Ikuta Erika videos who sang Ievan Polkka, and It was love at the first sight I guess, I like the way she sang this song and everything :mail::cute:. And I did some Googling again about that girl which leads me to Nogizaka46. Turns out I have watched the Nogizaka46 member's dorama, like Nanase's denai shojo, Matsumura in that forensic dorama and Wakatsuki in Kyo Kara Ore Wa, :^^;:.

2. But I wasn't their fan YET at the time. Then I did some googling about Nogizaka46, and I found their TV Shows hosted by Bananaman-san. I watched this and Bananaman-san :banana:caught my attention, I personally very liked their Gag and the way they hosted the TV show so I binge-watching dokko and Koujichuu and finally I know their story so without realizing it I have become Nogizaka46 Fans.

I like all the Nogizaka-chans but my fav from all of Gen in the Nogizaka46 and even from all Sakamichi Group is obviously Ikuta Erika-san:1st:.

And now Hinatazaka46 caught my attention so I decided to watch their Variety and finally become their fan too. :lol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    How did you get to know about Nogizaka46?
    I saw photos of a girl on Pinterest and thought she was super beautiful. I got really curious and found out that her name was Saito Asuka, an idol and a member of Nogizaka46. I disliked idols back then and thought they were cringy and their music were cringy so I avoided their music at first but I still searched her up on YT and found some funny clips, at that time my interest in her grew stronger and later started to watch Koujichuu.

Upon watching Koujichuu my interests widened (but still focused on Asuka) and absolutely loved the show thinking everyone in it was freaking hilarious; the other members were very interesting and totally different from what I originally thought idols would be like and the hosts Bananaman were the simply the best. As I watched more of it and familiarized myself with the members, I found myself looking for some of their songs that were played on the show on Spotify and discovered even more songs to listen to. I normally don't listen to this type of music but for some reason, I no longer found them cringy.

13. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Let my first post on this forum be here... :chuffed:
      Well, my friend from high school introduced me into these 'Sakamichi Group' on around mid 2016. I told him before that I was bored with 48 Group, and I wanted to quit from this idoling world . Then, he sent me Nogizaka's MVs and Keyakizaka's MV: Seifuku no Manequin, Inochi wa Utsukushii, Silent Majority. My first impression be liked, "hmm, okay". Then, I asked him who's his oshimen, and he said Ikuta Erika and he sent me some of her photos. I be liked, "beautiful, cute, what a girl," then he told me about Ikuta profile. So afterthat, I browsed through the internet about these 'Sakamichi Group'.

Then I got more and more and more information about these groups and then I attracted to them, uhm, I mean a lil' attracted, until...

After I browsed the internet and found out a lot of information about Nogizaka46, then I didn't catch up anything again from them. Well because I didn't attracted that much into it. So yeah, I considered to quitting the idoling world again :| I wasn't following them again until their 16th Single 'Sayonara no Imi' came out. Again, my friend sent me the MV (with eng subs, lol).

And boom... That one was beautiful. Sorry, it IS beautiful. The MV, the song, the lyrics, the members, all of it is beautiful. It becomes one of my fav songs until now. Then, I found out that there's this girl that strucked me. A cute girl with black short hair. And because I still didn't remember all of their names, I asked my friend. He said, "Oh, that's Hori Miona, 2nd Gen".

And then I started to gather information about Miona (and she's become my oshi until now, even tho my profile picture is Asuka. Well that's because Asuka is my 2nd oshi, lol :^O^: ), I listened to their songs, watched their MV, find their lyrics translation (such a beautiful song that always give people courage). And from that on, I become Nogizaka46's fan (and the other Sakamichi Group :lol: ).

-----------

Unfortunately, that my friend who introduced me into these Sakamichi Group, passed away on November 2019 because of cancer :cry: It's too sudden and I couldn't say anything to him before he passed away because we live in different place (still in one country tho) and I was busy with my college during that year so I rarely communicate with him. I just want to let him know that I'm very grateful that he introduced me into these Sakamichi Group. They always give me courage when I'm down.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    God bless your friend <3 He's gone but his love for Sakamichi groups as well as Nogizaka46 still alive and he sent it to you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PUNKSTER

PUNKSTER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mai Shiraishi, Ikuta Erika
    It all started with that Guam special where Nogichans tried to speak english to the locals and it was hilarious.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I didnt catch the group name or research them even after watching the vid as im not an idol follower

However after watching the Sapporo cup noodle CM featuring Maiyan, Iku-chan and Sayurin out of boredom. I remembered when i saw Maiyan’s face for the first time saying “Wow she’s beautiful..”

if the video does not show watch the video here

And i did some research of her, and then the group she’s in and then NogiChu and then i came back to the Guam episode.

It all came full circle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mugi_Shallot

Mugi_Shallot Kenkyuusei

Back to 2015, I had dated with my ex, a Japanese girlfriend, without knowledge about Japanese idol groups, we started to exchange about songs and so on. She sent me AKB48's hit Koisuru Fortune Cookie, but she said Nogizaka46 is better one, not only music but also members, according to their women-friendly fashion. Also, my sister who loves idol groups slightly influenced me. However, I did not really into. On the other hand, I always touched by gravure photos especially Shiraishi Mai. Until 2017, Thailand's first idol group BNK48 debuted, turned my focus on it, I started searching more on AKB48 but I was not touched much but youtube offered Nogizaka46 link that why I came across Influencer MV and that's just amazing like my ex said. I was touched why the way they danced and dressed with muture look, quality of music under Sonymusic that's splendid eventhough the early days seemed like AKB48.

After that, I was searching more about Nogizaka46 members, and Saito Asuka is something I feel I want to support her the most, because her weirdos but the better her complexity of thoughts she philosophically expresses made me think this girl is awesome. I also later found out my ex likes her a lot too. I think that Asuka fans is like Asuka. I also enjoy Nogizaka Under instructions, it's fun and unstopable watching show.SInce then I have followed N46 til now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. minace

minace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakki & Zukkii
    I am new here, been a fan of Nogizaka46 for only a few months? I think. [hehe] I'm still learning new things every day.

So, I already listened to some Japanese music before, but I saw in my recommendations the music video for "Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii" (I apologize if its incorrect). I really liked the visuals of the girls in the video and the instrumentals of the song, I think it made me a bit emotional after reading the English translations of the lyrics. So, I decided to give the rest of their music a listen. I wasn't very educated in Japanese idols and such, Nogizaka46 is really my first idol group :) I fell in love with a lot of their songs. I started watching some of their variety shows like Nogizaka Under Construction. I was really entertained haha, so I started really becoming a fan. I think that really sums up my "story" with Nogizaka46. :D Was a bit nervous to say something here as I have never talked in any kind of forum.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Kakki oshi. I like :banana:

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Welcome to the fandom! :)

Cheers!

20. Jonjon

Jonjon Kenkyuusei

How did you get to know about Nogizaka46?
    I listened to a lot of Japanese music especially bands. Nogi appeared in my searches but did not like idols at that time. Dancing and singing at the same time made me cringe (something was really wrong with me) and I didn't like cutesy stuff. It didnt help that my initial image of normal Jpop idols was AKB48's Heavy Rotation MV which irked me so much at that time that I just ignored everything related to them, and that included 46 too. In 2013, I became fan of Babymetal and Sakura Gakuin where Himetan's sister, Suzuka was a member. I was conflicted at first, but these two groups helped me tolerate dancing and singing. Himetan used to appear from time to time in SGBM fans' posts so I slowly became interested. Mid to end of 2015, I started listening to Nogizaka songs little by little. I wasn't impressed with some but I remember watching Ima hanashitai dareka ga iru's MV and liking the song. And Maiyan[hehe]

Also, around that time, some SG fan who liked Nogi shared some Nogidoko and Nogichuu eps that included Himetan. I started with those and I was very entertained. Unlike SGBM, me becoming a Nogi was kind of a slow burn but I did not feel conflicted at all. I did not immediately become a fan but I watched more and more Nogi, listened to more songs and I knew that I was enjoying myself. Come early 2016 around the time of Maimai's graduation single release, I suddenly felt so devastated. That was when I realised that I had become a fan lul From then onwards, I followed them actively and came to like all the members. Himetan and Maiyan became my favourite members. Both of them have/will graduate so I'm feeling quite down now but I'll be okay. Nogizaka is full of charm. I find myself gradually drawn towards Asuka so my remaining-member-oshi space might not stay empty for long:cute:

Following Nogi has been a joy, lots of emotional roller coasters. It was also a turning point for me as they were the first 'mainstream' idol that I liked. I have become more open towards different genres of music and now I can freely say to myself that I can like whatever music I like. I hope for every member to be happy and for the group's continuous success. This is my first post here after lurking for a long time and I just wanna say that I'm grateful for this community. It helped me a lot

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1