1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How to get SKE48 tickets

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by pandadash, Jun 22, 2009.

1. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    4th July 2011 update- email address changed for tickets to oubo@ske48.co.jp

*EDIT Looks like we are back to the old system (almost) after the one month deal with pia in August

I have recently visited Nagoya for Team S shows. In the process of planning my trip, I noticed that while most of the information I needed is in the forum, the information is buried deep in various threads. Therefore I decided to make a separate thread to help anyone want to go to see the show.

*Credit to Shumatsu Samurai, most of the information in this thread is come from his post.

Schedule for available shows:

http://www.ske48.co.jp/schedule/calenda ... lect=stage

Ticket types:
    1. Enpou (For people living outside Aichi, Gifu or Mie prefectures)
    2. Females, elementary school and middle school students
    3. Ippan

Price of tickets:
    Male: 2000 JPY
    Female: 1000 JPY
    Student (elementary school ~ high school) : 1000 JPY

Entry to lottery:
    Time to enter lottery was at one point similar to AKB's, but lately I noticed that the lottery opened earlier than before (8~9 days advance for enpou). You will want to keep an eye on the official homepage, everytime lottery starts they will post it as a new item on the front page (an example: http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1245483940).

All entries are sent to: oubo@ske48.co.jp

For people living outside Aichi, Gifu or Mie prefectures. This means you.
    Subject: date of the show / place you're coming from
    Body: Your name *Only put your name in the body of the mail, no other information.

Example given:
    Subject: 1月1日/大阪府 [translation: January 1st / Osaka-fu (月 is month, 日 is day)]
    Body: 佐藤 太郎 [translation: Sato Taro]

For Females, elementary school and middle school students
    Subject: date of the show / ticket type
    Body: Your name Only put your name in the body of the mail, no other information.

Example given:
    Subject: 1月1日/女性・学生 [translation: January 1st / Female・Student ]
    Body: 佐藤 花子

For regular ticket
    Subject: date of the show
    Body: Your name *Only put your name in the body of the mail, no other information.

Example given:
    Subject: 1月1日 [translation: January 1st ]
    Body: 佐藤 太郎

If there's more than one show on that day, indicate which one you want to see next to the date. You can apply for all 3 shows in one day if you want, you just need to send 3 emails.
    For example (for enpou, you should adjust the subject accordingly if you belong to other groups), seeing the second show this Sunday, the subject line would look like this:
    2月22日2回目/大阪府 [translation: February 22nd 2nd show / Osaka-fu]

I was told you can no longer win more than 1 tickets in one day for AKB, but it seems that it is not the case for SKE. I won all 3 shows for SKE on a Sunday.

Same as AKB, if you win you will receive a reply, otherwise there will be no reply. And I dont think there is any cancel machi for SKE.

Getting there: (http://www.ske48.co.jp/access/)
    SKE homepage has a map of the surrounding area. Use the subway to get to Sakae Station (栄駅 / Sakae-eki). It's about five minutes from Nagoya Station ( 名古屋駅/ Nagoya-eki)on the Subway Higashiyama line (名古屋市営東山線), bound for Fujigaoka (藤が丘行). The cost is a whopping 200yen. Now the SKE site tells you to take the number 8 exit of Sakae Station. Number 8 exit will lead you to Sunsine Sakae directly, you will reach the B1 level of the building once you get out Exit 8. And you will see the SKE shop on your left (to be honest it is just a cart and a bunch of posters telling you what they are selling, and they set it up when there is a show, the hours of the shop will be post in the official hp, look for something like this http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1245515698).

If you are not exiting from exit 8, look for the big ferris wheel or asking for Sunshine Sakae should get you there.

Buying the ticket and entering the theater:
    The winning email will tell you when you should show up in the building. You basically lineup around the building to buy the ticket. Bring ID (or passport) with you for buying the ticket. Officially you will need a letter to prove your address (enpou), but I havent seen them asking for it.

UPDATE: Since late August SKE move to a system that only require you lining up once, you lineup according to your lottery number and enter accordingly. You pay for the ticket as you enter.

Like in AKB theather, special groups ( Enpou & Females, elementary school and middle school students) have their separate lines. Just find your own line to buy ticket and then re lineup in your line when it is time to enter the theater. You can pretty much ignore what will be said below.

The lottery number does not matter in determining the order of entering the theater. They use a similar but way messier system comparing to AKB's.
    After you are lined up for ticket, you will be given a number according to your position in the line. After everybody get their ticket, you will have to reline up according to that new number. The entrance lottery will be done for groups of 10 (kinda like AKB's from this point on).

2. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

sticky please :)

3. leronildo

leronildo Kenkyuusei

aaaahhhhh =O
    so thats how...

4. zyz137137

zyz137137 Kenkyuusei

Re: How to get SKE48 ticket?

thank u so much :) ,I cannot read Japanese :( and did not know how to get the tickets. Now I got it. ;)

5. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori

Is this FAQ still accurate or have they changed it since last year?
    I'm hoping for a chance to see them in November! [party]

6. Ian7514

Ian7514 Kenkyuusei

So, it's a lottery kind of thing? oh boy... I don't win lotteries that often, is there no other way to get a ticket?

7. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

I emailed these guys a week ago if they have special ticketing for overseas people and they still haven't replied. They would you would think since AKB theater is doing it.

For Enpou (long-distance) people, has anyone gone to a concert and used their home country as your residence in your application? Or did you use the prefecture you're staying in Japan?

8. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

^
    There are no special long distance ticketing for people who live outside of Japan like AKB48.

I never got Enpou, but I always use my prefecture location when applying.
    But using a home country (if your are just visiting Japan for holiday, they will check your visa when you enter I think because they check your received mail in the past 1 month for people using Enpou to confirm that you are living far from the 3 prefecture) is also good I think.

9. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

Guys any update on this topic? Any change in the method of getting a ticket or it's still the same way here?

And Iater when we come to collect the ticket how do they know if we are really the one who won the lottery? :p

10. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

It's still the same as before, you need to use email to apply.
    To confirm, you need to show them your email(print it if you can't show it from your phone) and ID (so they can check the name of the applicant) and since I'm sure you'll be coming from abroad on vacation so you'll be using Enpou, you need to show that you do live abroad (Passport and your Visa should be sufficient enough).

11. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

Thanks alot, I'm intending to go Japan by the end of this year, this guide would be a great help for me on my journey to watch a SKE48 show [nod]

12. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Maybe it's a good idea to ask again before you go, since end of the year is still very long from now

13. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know if the SKE ticket guide is accurate. I will be in Japan for 2 months this summer and about an hour from Nagoya. I would like to try and catch a show.

14. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

The method for getting ticket is still the same, so the guide is still ok.

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

What are the chances of winning shows these days? I'll be trying mid-late July (summer holidays...). Bit of a pain since I want to meet up with a friend in Nagoya the same day so obviously I need to give her advance warning... :fp:

16. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

I didn't tried too much, about once every month and I didn't get any.
    Hope your luck is higher than me :)

17. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

I'm coming to Nagoya next month for a week or so too, would be really sad if I cannot win any ticket for the shows during my stay :( , man it's harder and harder to catch an AKB/SKE show nowadays

18. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Looking at this page : http://www.ske48.co.jp/ticketing/ , it seems to me that the e-mail address we have to send a mail to get a ticket is not the one mentioned in the guide. But I can't read kanjis so maybe these e-mail addresses are not for trying to get a ticket...

Moreover, in the schedule part of SKE48 website, it seems there is no stage at all in July. Maybe they did not make the timetable yet ? :fear:

19. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

^
    They did change the address for applying tickets into that new one (oubo)
    And yes, there are no schedule for July as of now. I'm thinking maybe because of the national tour, maybe...

What I don't understand is why can't they make a special website for applying tickets. I mean NMB has it.

20. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Thanks, I was afraid I couldn't manage to display accurate info. :)