1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How to get SKE48 tickets

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by pandadash, Jun 22, 2009.

1. GWing0

GWing0 Kenkyuusei

I might be dropping by Nagoya and have heard that the Enpou application is 5 days before the theater schedule which I would like to ballot.

However, may I know if the Enpou application is only for 1 person? I am asking my brother to watch with me, but not sure if I can apply for him or he has to create another account?

2. GWing0

GWing0 Kenkyuusei

So, I have come to the Enpou ticket page. However, I would like to add another person under the Accompanying section. Anyone has any idea on how I am supposed to do it?

Attached Files:

3. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Sorry - I didn't see this post sooner.

As you may have discovered, I believe the only way to apply for more than one person is to use the Group option. They don't support applying for multiple people for the Enpou category.

4. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I had the fortunate luck to win and attend a SKE KKS show (29 March), which also happened to be a birthday show for Yuna Ego, so I thought I would contribute some of my experiences as well to this.

What Tensai said earlier needs to go to the first post - it is spot on, 100% what happens at the theatre. Pity I didn't read it earlier, and had to figure it all out!

If you are late, you'll get standing spots at the back. Apart from seating, being at the front row of standing is a great place to be, as you'll still get to see the girls, the girls will DEFINTELY see you since you're so far above everyone, and get to wave your hands etc so much more than the seated attendees!

Lockers
    There are lockers located on both the ground floor, external area of Sunshine Sakae (just a bit past the stairs), as well as inside the theatre. These lockers are rather small and will take an average sized backpack but definitely no luggage or camping sized bags. They do not allow bags inside the theatre.

Post Show+
    As mentioned you get a high touch at the end of the show. A little bonus (particularly for those who stood as they get let out first) after the high touch is that you can either leave the theatre, or choose to line up behind a rope and watch everyone else file past for their high touch. Once the last person's high touch finished, (this might have been unique due to the birthday show) Yuna gave a little quick speech and there was a nice arigato from all the girls before they filed out back into the (now-empty) theatre. So to see/hear that, simply hang around after the high touch and follow the staff, rather than leave.

Good luck!