1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

I created an AKB48 quiz in facebook LOL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by garnetjester, May 11, 2009.

1. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Team sotsugyou? :D

Itano Tomomi You're Tomochin. You're very good at what you do, and you know it, so you don't care what anybody else says or thinks. You're very close to your friends, but you can be stand-offish when it comes to people outside of your social circle.

Oshima Yuko You are Yuko. You're a funny girl and acting is your strongest ability. You seem kind of distant at times, but you actually care deeply for your friends and would do anything for them!

Yuko is more accurate, description wise, but I'm chuffed I got Tomochin, haha.

2. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

Masuda Yuka
    You're Yuka. You have a great voice and a funny accent XD
    :)rofl: even the computer hates my accent XD)
    You're very earnest about doing the things you love to do, but also, you love having fun! Not one for closed social circles, your idea of a great life is being friends with everyone you meet!

I think thats definately me hahaha

Sato Amina
    You're Amina. You are a friendly person, but you also have a thing for making witty remarks when you disagree about something. You're also a hard worker, and push yourself to the limits to achieve your goals!

Very very true XD

3. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Nakata Chisato

You're Chiichan. Kind hearted and loving, you always try to make people feel welcome. You are a naturally friendly person who loves to help others! You know that there's no need to rush things, so it's very hard to spot you losing your temper over something.

^ I got Chiichan :D
    I love to help others ?? Well, we shall try to prove that :fear: :mrgreen:

4. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

lawl, no "there is no love" option. And I got Kana, which is ridicolous. She wouldn't even think of fighting, woot.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@RSL: LOL at the H1 song in there. I did this at midnight so my brain was kind of dead :p

@Kyobu: Of course I'm doing Team Sotsugyou. Hana and Mai are in there!!!!

6. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Can't wait! You should help me coin Team Sotsugyou into a new akb term, like orgaosm.

7. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

I got Miho :D

Team A:

Miyazaki Miho
    You're Myao. You might look adorable, but the truth is that you're quite mature and serious. You're nice and friendly, but you won't let people stand in your way or put you down!

ahahaha xD

8. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

I did twice each quiz and got:
    Team A: Minamix2 :D Half of Miichan and half of Takamina likes me :D
    Team K: Maachan + Umechan :lol: Same as above, half and half :lol:

9. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

for team A i got kojiharu ^^ same with my personal maybe :lol:

for team K i get umeda, nacchi, sayaka ,yuko and sayaka this last pick :lol:

for team K i bit crazy to choose :XD:

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Aight, I took the Team A quiz...

...and I got Amina.

That was so unexpected. :p

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I got Mocchi. It sounds somewhat right, except that I'm hyper and I rage a lot. Eh, I'm unique. XD

EDIT: For Team A I got...Acchan WTF? Aside from it being Acchan, the description sounds nothing like me.

The "I guess girls just don't like me" answer must've done it. People talk about me behind my back not out of jealousy, but out of being malicious. Trust me, if the Acchan description was true about me, my life would be easier. XD

12. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

YATTA!
    I'm kana-chan's twin!

My result:
    You're Kana. You're not very sure of what the result to 2+2 is, and you aren't very good with big words, but you make it up great time with your fun loving personality! You don't mind being the butt of the jokes, because you know that your friends love you anyway!

though I do know what the result of 2 + 2 is.

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm glad to see you all having fun with the quizzes! I'll get around to doing the Team B version ASAP

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

That is great....

15. Hu0xing

Hu0xing Kenkyuusei

Team K:
    Oshima Yuko You are Yuko. You're a funny girl and acting is your strongest ability. You seem kind of distant at times, but you actually care deeply for your friends and would do anything for them

WOAH!!!

Team A:
    Miyazaki Miho You're Myao. You might look adorable, but the truth is that you're quite mature and serious. You're nice and friendly, but you won't let people stand in your way or put you down!

YEA MYAO!!!

Sad I didnt get TOMOCHIN!!! =(

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    For team A, I got Reinyan!

It is accurate of my old self though... I'm much more talkative now. xD

And for team K, I got Kasai!
    Wowow! I guess I am pretty girly at times, with all the emoticons and whatnot o-o hahaha.

When I tried to get Kasai the first time though, I ended up getting Sae. Strange!

17. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

I've also tried this quiz :D

at first try on team A I got Akicha
    second try : Myao
    3rd try Chichan
    4th try Acchan
    5th try Haruna :love:

team K got Mochi first and then got Tomo~mi chan. :omg:

waiting for team B and kenkyusei version. :flower:

18. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Ahh! Awesome quizzes!

Team A
    Itano Tomomi. You're Tomochin. You're very good at what you do, and you know it, so you don't care what anybody else says or thinks. You're very close to your friends, but you can be stand-offish when it comes to people outside of your social circle...

Team K
    Ono Erena. You're Erepyon. You're probably a bit spoiled, and you act on it at times, but all your friends love you anyway because even though you might be a little high maintenance, you have a great heart and love to have fun!

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Umeda Ayaka - You're Umechan. You love to dance, and you're very good at it! Also, you're a bit of a dork, but still, as a friendly and approachable girl, people just love being around you!
    - I can understand everything else (not sure about the "people just love being around you", though), but not the dancing part. XD

Takahashi Minami - You are Takamina. You're super serious about your work and the undisputed leader of your gang. People admire you because you just never give up! You're also a funny girl, and you like teasing your friends a bit! And even though you look super strong, you're all about the feelings inside!
    - Wheee, my favorite Team A member! <3 Not sure how much that fits me, but I'm not complaining. =P

I had to register for Facebook just to do these quizzes, too. :lol:

I like choosing the answers that are the opposite of what I am just to see what I'd get, so here they are:

Kobayashi Kana - You're Kana. You're not very sure of what the result to 2+2 is, and you aren't very good with big words, but you make it up great time with your fun loving personality! You don't mind being the butt of the jokes, because you know that your friends love you anyway!
    - I still think Kasai is my complete opposite. =P

Itano Tomomi - You're Tomochin. You're very good at what you do, and you know it, so you don't care what anybody else says or thinks. You're very close to your friends, but you can be stand-offish when it comes to people outside of your social circle...
    - Eh, I'm not surprised.

Edit
    After re-doing my Team K opposites, I got this: (I didn't read them thoroughly, I guess. XD)

Kasai Tomomi - You're Tomomi-chan. You're always teased because of your super girly behavior. Your favorite color is pink, you love cute things and you're afraid of insects. Still, you're not catty at all and love to just chill out with your friends. Girl-talk, of course.
    - Yep, nothing like me at all. :D

20. Shoudou

Shoudou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kotaniriho
    great FB App!!

Team A : Miyazaki Mihi

Team K: Sato Natsuki

PS: that remains me a question, isn't there any s48 group on facebook??