1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

I created an AKB48 quiz in facebook LOL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by garnetjester, May 11, 2009.

1. Blaise Liddell

Blaise Liddell Kenkyuusei

Another Natsuki here!

strange-> natsuki is too good for me; still a funny test..

Meetan's answers were the best -D-

2. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

For team A,I got Akicha! yay!

You're Akicha. You are easily amused and you love to have fun! Everything in life is like a new discovery to you, and this innocence makes you very endearing to your friends.

This is actually very true about me as akicha is probably the team a member I'm most like.

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

There have 3 group on facebook, I have all 3 fan group

4. bokchoi_san

bokchoi_san Kenkyuusei

SAYAKA!!!!!
    -soo happy i could faint~~~ :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:
    (y)

5. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

YUKA :D

6. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Tried the Team A one, got Myao xD

7. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    ^same! I took the Team A one and I got Myao too!

Hmm now that I think about it yeah... I guess I'm kinda like Myao! Yay! One of my fav members!! <3

The adorable part... questionable but, the mature and serious part is kinda like me! (well, most of the time haha). And as for not letting people stand in my way kinda thing, it's partially true I guess haha

I did it a second time and got miichan! <3 And hehe for the devious part! It's true.... :twisted:

For Team K I got,

Sato Natsuki!

Smart and quick-witted? haha that's the only questionable one, (my friends think I'm book smart, but I can be a total idiot at times too haha) but most of it is pretty true!

Awesome quizzes btw!

8. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

here's my result:

Team A: You're Chiichan. Kind hearted and loving, you always try to make people feel welcome. You are a naturally friendly person who loves to help others! You know that there's no need to rush things, so it's very hard to spot you losing your temper over something. (this is kinda true... really)

Team K: You are Yuko. You're a funny girl and acting is your strongest ability. You seem kind of distant at times, but you actually care deeply for your friends and would do anything for them!

where's the Team B app? LOL

9. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

Nacchi, Gish.
    I find most of the answers too positive for my liking.

10. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

Where's Team B? :explode:

11. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

^
    That right, where is team B

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Miyazaki Miho

You're Myao. You might look adorable, but the truth is that you're quite mature and serious. You're nice and friendly, but you won't let people stand in your way or put you down!

Sato Natsuki

You're Nacchi. You are a very smart and quick-witted girl, and you love hanging around with your friends and having a great time with them! For you, it's all about doing what you love to do while having fun at it.

Pretty accurate...except the results might be a bit skewed, because some of the things, guys would never do. I was :rofl: at some of the answers, especially at some of the Team K ones. (for example, I guess I'd never be a Kasai Tomomi XD)

Eagerly awaiting Team B quiz. For those that were asking, just be patient. garnetjester will create it shortly.

13. dgeX

dgeX Kenkyuusei

i dont think i will pass this quiz,
    because im just a new fan.........

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I think everyone passes...

15. gp2999

gp2999 Kenkyuusei

Hey, I'm a new fan, and I passed! :D Took it even though I'm a guy, I tried to take it as a normal personality quiz (I don't really have a favourite member, so I didn't aim for any particular result). Aaaaanywaay, I got:
    Team K: Noro Kayo (Yeeey Nontii! I guess there are some similiraties between us, so it makes some sense. Although per the episode of AKBingo! with palm reading, my palm is more like Takamina's, i.e. I'm funny, but it isn't conveyed to people. Nontii was the opposite of that. Still...)
    Team A: Maeda Atsuko (Acchan has kind of grown on me lately, but I never thought that we are similar, so its kind of an unexpected result. Or maybe I still don't know enough about her? Nah... it's Acchan. You have to know about Acchan, even if you don't want to :) ).
    Heh, a fun way to spend a few minutes at 3 a.m.:) . Thanks for the quizzes, now waiting for Team B version (probably my favourite team). Now, to sleep :)

16. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

You're Tomochin <3. You're very good at what you do, and you know it, so you don't care what anybody else says or thinks. You're very close to your friends, but you can be stand-offish when it comes to people outside of your social circle...

You're Nattsumii. People might say that you're the quintessential girl next door, with a carefree attitude and a loving easygoing character, which makes your friends adore you! :rofl:

17. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Jesus~! I'm Oku Manami! I don't like that girls~ but it's ok as i don't like myself~ hehe~

and~ is this quizz only for girls?

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Sorry about the Team B quiz, but facebook won't let me write quizzes with more than 10 results so I don't know who should I cut off :(

And also, it's not very accurate or anything, but it's just for fun :p

19. gp2999

gp2999 Kenkyuusei

@garnetjester
    Perhaps You could create the quiz usig some other site, like quizilla or similar? (I don't know if quizilla's any good as I have no experience in creating quizzes, it just popped into my mind). Or if it has to be facebook, is it (the number of results limit) a per-account limit (as in You've created too many quizzes already and so now facebook limits number of results for Your quizzes) or a global limit (as in facebook has decided to limit the numbr of answers in all newly-created quizzes for everyone)? Because if it's the former (can't do anything if the latter), perhaps I could somehow "host" this quiz at my facebook account (I never do those things anyway, so I don't care about any limits)? I know that it would require sending all questions, answers and pictures to me and then I'd have to "create" (read: follow instructions) the quiz using my account, but it still sounds better (I think) than letting it go to waste (or cutting Team B - no way! :) ). Anyway, I'm willing to help if I can, the previous quizzes were fun, I want to see Team B version :) (did I mention that B is probably my favourite Team? :) )

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't really know... I'll try again with facebook, I guess. I want to do the graduate members as well... Thanks for your offer though! It might work out :D