1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ichikawa Miori (Miorin) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

ICHIKAWA MIORI

[​IMG]

Team: 4
    Name: Ichikawa Miori (市川美織)
    Nickname: Miorin (みおりん)
    Birthdate: February 12, 1994
    Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
    Height: 148cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: AKS
    Blog: -
    S48 Wiki Page

Singles Participated In
    Chance no Junban ("Fruits Snow" / Team Kenkyuusei)
    Sakura no Ki ni Narou ("Ougon Center" / Team Kenkyuusei)
    Everyday, Kachuusha ("Anti" / Team Kenkyuusei, "Yankii Soul")

Stage Units
    RS4: Candy

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Re: Ichikawa Miori / 10th Generation

This girl is tiny! She's even shorter than Takamina, and she's super thin too. I watched Rie's birthday DVD with her in it, and the part at the beginning of Ai no Stripper was so funny, because Rie is like twice her size. (not to say that Rie is big, because she's not, but this girl is just so chibi). Anyway, Rie was laughing the whole time.

I don't know about her singing voice since kenkyuusei weren't subbing in the units, but she has a very sweet and feminine little speaking voice to match her looks.

3. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

This girl already has some previous experiences, I've seen a lot of her old profiles, where she was signed as a talent to Stardust Promotions for a while and was a model for Office Fukuta, they all were short term, but I hope she gets to stay in AKB as a RS longer since she's terribly cute. I think it would have been more fitting if she got Kasai's part since she's more fit to be a lead rather than Yuka's.

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

When she talks in MCs, her voice is TINY and she looks like she'd be shy and reserved. But when she performs, she's actually pretty good! She is OMG ADORABLE in kenkyuusei Candy, like you would not believe. She's not a particularly amazing singer or dancer, but she looks so cute and happy to be there. She works the cuteness perfectly, so I am so glad she wound up in that unit. <3 Moreover, she doesn't look particularly out of place or awkward in the more dramatic songs in B5, from what I've seen! Even when Kitarie had to do the Ai no Stripper groping with her and basically laughed while wrapping her arms all the way around her because she's like half of Kitarie's size, she walked away to sing their line totally holding her composure. Keep it up, Miorin! o_o

5. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I just finished watching a kenkyuusei B5 performance & goodness gracious, this girl can perform! She's so petite but totally knows how to work it. <3 She's my favourite kenkyuusei, definitely. I think she'd make a great addition to either A or B, as of right now.

6. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

So I just finished watching Sayaka's birthday performance where Miorin subs for Miichan & all I can say is: MIORIN FOR K! <3 I don't think many people will agree with me, but oh my gosh. ;_; I want her to take Erepyon's spot so bad. She's 100% my favourite kenkyuusei & if she were to be put on my favourite team? I'll die. Though seriously-- I think she would add some much needed "cute" to shin K. I know we have Mayuchi & Miichan but... I don't know. I think Miorin would be a perfect fit with shin K. She already has chemistry with the members, from what I could tell in the performance I've seen.

Gah. She's so great. Honestly... if/when she gets promoted, I can tell she'll take my #2 spot. (No offense to Nakayan but Miorin is just so great!) I just don't want to get my hopes up & she not get promoted.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

You know, my crazy prediction is that Miorin will get Erena's spot. My reasoning is that she subbed for Miichan, but Miichan already has a sub (Nakayan)!

Why would they teach her the spot of a girl who already has a sub when a bunch of team K doesn't have subs yet? Unless, maybe they don't intend for her to fill that spot at all, but they just wanted her to learn the team K choreography for when she joins the team for reals.

Crazy theory I know, but somehow I think Miorin is way too cute for them to let her stay in kenkyuusei for very long.

8. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Well since Nakayan's a full member, she probably has more work than Miorin. But idk.

I don't really want Miorin to get promoted so soon. D: She's so new, I think I'd like her to grow a bit as a performer before being made a full member. Plus, I think generally speaking 9th gen have become great performers so if one of them didn't get picked, I'd be kind of sad. :( But if Miorin does get promoted to K, I'll definitely be cheering her on either way. :3

(I still think it'll be Shimada.)

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

I hope it's not shimada. She's not very popular, despite all the push she's been getting. Team K is losing a popular member, so I really hope they replace her with one of the more popular kenkyuuseis (Shimazaki, Yamauchi, and Oba are the most popular of 9th gen I think)

Edit: Fixed. Thanks Naomi

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Shimazaki, Suzuran and Oba are in the 9th gen.

I don't have any problems with Miori, but I really don't want her to be in Team K. I'd much rather it be one of the 9th gen girls or Yuriko since they've been around a lot longer, plus they seem to be a better fit...

I think Shimada's going to be the one added, anyway.

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I think it's too soon. Even though she's great, there's definitely room for improvement; same goes for all of the 10th gens. Sure, newer girls get promoted sooner than girls who've been around for longer sometimes, but I don't think it's time for anyone in 10th gen to be promoted yet.

And despite the arguments for every team needing some cute, I can't picture Miorin on K at all...XD.

12. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I JUST WATCHED DISC 2 OF THE YOYOGI CONCERT & B'AAAWWWW. IDK IF I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT SHE'S LEGIT MY SECOND OSHI. I found this out the other day when I started getting really giddy whenever I would see her. LOL. I love her so much. ;A;

& I have full faith that she wasn't cut in the selection. Because... she's beautiful & amazing & talented & popular. ;__;

BUT BACK TO YOYOGI. HER IN ACCHAN'S POSITION IN NAGISA? THAT'S GENIUS! She's so adorable in the song. <3

13. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ It's a nice thing finding an oshi that'll actually be pushed (speaking from experience) :D

She was very cute in Nagisa no Cherry. Not my type though, if only she was a bit less skinnier and taller xD

14. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I know right. I love Sakiko, don't get me wrong, she's still my #1. I'm just kind of glad that another girl I love so much has a really good possibility of getting pushed a lot.

YAY MIORIN.

15. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

This was posted in Takamina's thread but not here, so I thought I'd share it:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xzAmWhfao[/yt]

SHEEEE ISSSS TOOOOO CUUUUUTE.

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE HOW CUTE SHE IS.

16. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I KNOW RIGHT ISNT SHE JUST THE CUTEST GIRL ON THE PLANET OMG. ;A;
    /dies

She's seriously just. Gah. THE GREATEST. orz.

17. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Oh my god, that clip is SO adorable. It's like Miorin turned into Team A's kitty.

I love how Chiichan tells her to be careful. :lol:

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

d'aww so cute!!! lol yeah 'be careful' xD I laughed when she said that.

19. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

MIORIN FOR TEAM AWESOME.

i don't know whether that'd be A because takamina/miorin MCs would be too epic or B because she's SO CUTE. Amina and Miorin would be too much cute for anyone to handle.

that video just made my life.

20. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

B-but... what about MIORIN FOR TEAM K?

I feel really odd now, though, thinking she'd be great on Team K.
    Like. I can really see her on Team K & I don't think anyone else sees it.

Not that I'm expecting people to change their opinions just because of me. I just feel odd because of my ~vision~.

... STOP JUDGING ME OKAY.