1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ichikawa Miori (Miorin) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from maidigitv

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More from MAiDiGi

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  5. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    i wonder why lemon never got an actual proper push, she really has this strong idol image feel to her that would generate her a lot of fans making her becoming a next ace easily, she's kinda older right now but i hope her latest two senbatsu position would get her a good rank in the SSK this year

6. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

One of Lemon's latest vids, her version of Aya Matsuura's Momoiro Kataomoi :
    Her videos are hilariousssss, do girls like Akari who do youtube edit the vids themselves?

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I don't know about Akarin's vids. Never seen em.

I am reasonably certain Miorin does not edit hers, however. Probably her manager or some staffer at her agency.

8. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I read somewhere that Akarin does edit them herself - think there was an event during which Akarin was working on her videos and Sasshi saw her doing it and later commended her for it or something along those lines.

9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is my point if view:
    She was pushed at first, but then it became all about Paruru. And then when Kawaei entered basically every other next gen besides Anna and Renachi was just kinda left hanging.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A news story about one of her videos.

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20170425-28315548-taishuq

And here it is!

Update:
    She had a special on Niconico:

[NICO NICO] 170424 NMB 48 ICHIKAWA MIORI TO LEARN IDLE ~ NEXT SEARCH FOR IDOLS! CHANNEL SPECIAL NUMBER ~ | NMB48 ICHIKAWA MIORI NI, IDOL WO MANABU ~ NEXT IDOL WO SAGASE! CHANNEL SPECIAL ~ (2017-04-24)

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4301

Thursday update:

More of the Lemon Ambassador:
    http://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=g170315&g=ent

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  11. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Not really a fan of her but this one popped out of my twitter list. As a Filipino, I don't know what to say about it. Even if it was just a gag CM for a Girlfriend Game the last one was just asking for it....

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  13. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Just went online today going to 2ch and girlschannel and it seems like some people are catching up what's going on even if the twitter post was last May 4th. Miorin even pinned the video as if to make her point!

I'd like to be clear about this: I do not deny the somewhat shady reputation of Filipinos in Japan and the dark part of our country's past relations with it. And yes, it is still continuing now, but imagine how some of her fellow co-idols would feel? Like telling "How's 5000 yen for 30 minutes nii-san?" to fellow girls in AKB who has Filipino roots. And 3.5 billion Lolicons in the world? You sure not exacerbating things here?

I'm really thankful that this has not "yet" been overblown to a big degree, like every incident Filipinos in Japan had, and thankful that not everyone here would understand what she's talking about.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol its just a gag. I find it hilarious tho. Definitely she's going all out for this year's SSK. At least she is making something out of herself to gain popularity.

15. gloriuspanda

gloriuspanda Kenkyuusei

Miorin is on the cover of this year SSK official guidebook. WOOOOOOOOOOOW

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  16. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Wow. Just a gag. Really? It's that kind of thinking that it's just clean and harmless fun that makes discrimination and racial stereotyping as acceptable.

I'm just really thankful that some Japanese did notice it and it's a point of discussion for everyone. And I'm really really thankful that not a lot of Filipinos know Japanese or even know her because I bet they'd be up in arms against it. I just, just hope it was just the machinations of her agency and she could be spared of all these troubles.

Unfortunately I'm not so sure about the halfies who would understand it. Anyway, resorting to a cheap gag like this meant that indeed, she needs all the help she needed to get to the SSK.

Just thinking about this made this photo look awkward now:

7YPdJh6s9DTN4ho_O5yiT_223.png

Discussion:
    http://hayabusa3.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/news/1494300007/
    http://hayabusa3.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/mnewsplus/1494297489/
    http://girlschannel.net/topics/1172549/

17. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Excuse me but can you move out from the Miorin thread? Everyone is such a special snowflake these days...
    Anyway I hope Miorin manages to rank in this year ssk!

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol you are right it isn't acceptable but the world is full of discrimination and racial stereotypes anyways, it's not like criticizing an idol for using it as a cheap gag would solve the root of the problem. Plus there's more out there even worse than this.

If this was the politics or humanity awareness thread I would go into a deeper discussion with ya.

19. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have to say marioworld, Canada is doing a terrible job censoring speech with insane 3rd world country-style censorship, so I am glad I live in a freer part of the world with real rights.

As for the video, it was poor taste and I wouldn't have done it. I think Lemon is a great idol though, and I think she will bounce back.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You mean it's not good to censor hate speech? If you live in a country without universal healthcare then you don't have "real" rights imo. Wait a minute, how did you know I'm from Canada .__.?

Come on, normal people wouldn't have done it either, just like I said, she is going all out of her comfort zone simply cuz it's not anything like her. She is not that kind of a person.