Ichikawa Miori (Miorin)

Discussion in 'Team N' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    Well then...this was horrible news to wake up to. She's been super busy lately with outside jobs and I was so happy for her but I felt like more and more she was drifting from NMB/idol-life to be more in the model/variety-career. I guess it finally happened. Losing Sumire was really sad for me recently, but losing my Oshimen is another story. I'll enjoy every moment we get with her. She won't have any special treatment I imagine from management so she'll most likely just have a theater graduation and call it day like most women in her position.

I totally agree. I'm so glad it revived her career enough for her to think graduation was the best option cause NMB can't give her what she wants anymore. She'll have a good career after leaving tho so I trust her decision. Umeda seems to be doing well recently as well. IDK about Reina I don't follow her really.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  3. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    NMB losing two good members...how unfortunate, but I really look forward to these concerts. I hope Abe Maria will be there for Lemon's grad-con since they're quite close~

4. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

5. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    trailer:

6. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

by the way, may i ask for a synopsis sum up ?

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    something like a battle royale type. Only one school activity/club can go home or some crazy shit lol. Like they're stuck in the school and only one club can go home so u gotta kill each other. It's pretty much battle royale but condensed in a school. Just watch it to see Lemon-sama go a little psycho lol.

8. hiroto

hiroto Kenkyuusei

Miorin has uploaded a new video on his channel. ;)