1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ichioka Ayumi (Ayumin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL 10/01's SR had someone call Ayumin "Ayurin"... which got a firm rebuff from our resident cool beauty ojousan... :^^;:
    Happens about the 41:00 mark...

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Someone also teased her about it to the *punpun* point... never a good thing (~41:35). She was not having it :glare:... but I was of course all :blush::^^;:

Later, her fans were posting all sorts of alternate Ayumin nicknames... she'd mentioned much earlier in the SR that she felt herself 'jimi' (plain, simple), not beautiful or 'oshare' (chic). So ~43:44 someone nics her 'Jimirin' :^^;:

Also learned she doesn't like her lips -- which to me are one of her trademark beauty aspects. Lots of disagrees from the Ayumin wota, natch.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2019
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yessssss, Jimirin SR summaries (more like excerpts but better than nothing) !! Finally! XD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I don't like to give away too much... a couple of faves are enough to pique interest, methinks...

There are a *lot* of cute moments in this hour... like how she zooms up to the camera to read her fans' posts, that I hadn't seen quite as adorable as here... and her Fukuoka hougen comes out thicker as she gets more comfy with SRing. Don't miss it! :blush:

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I shall also contribute by posting this amazingly aesthetic Ayumin beauty GIF during the Tokushima concert

[​IMG]

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ She's so pretty <3

I wonder why she doesn't like her lips. I mean, they're like perfectly shaped. Especially the small heart form her upper lip makes right in the middle. Like, she could wear lipstick and lipgloss so naturally without trying to force this perfect form. Also they fit perfectly for her facial features. Someone should tell her how good they look lol

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Teen adolescence complex lol? Or maybe she actually thinks only her lips is not cute enough.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

We gotta remember Ayumin's universe is only 14 years old... and Japanese society tends to frown on self-appreciation anyway, esp with women. Self-effacement is an ingrained institution there, unfortunately... and I'm sure there're no shortage of anti that will point out her flaws to her... :(

But we know better. She's a little Kyushu star princess goddess who wanted to be human, and floated one night into her mum's belly to be born as Ayumin. One day, she'll remember her celestial origin, and shine full brightness! :blush: :approve:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    In Chinese culture, we have a saying "picking out bones from an egg"...but it's all good we all know she is going to be insanely beautiful 2 years after and she will receive ridiculous amount of gravure shoots from magazines for modelling.

Wait I thought the story went like she was born from a bamboo plant XD

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I certainly hope Ayumin won't have to go through anything like Kaguya-hime! Actually I just came up with Ayumin's origin story off the top of my head. :^^;:

Yeah I just hope she weathers this part of idol life without too many complexes :( It's enough to have to deal with middle- and HS life, then have the wrong things amplified even more by idoling. But she seems to be doing well so far! :blush::approve:

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I can't understand how such a perfectly beautiful girl can exist. She looks like a Fukuoka girl here lol

Ah, how dumb of me. Just checked her hometown again and it is in fact Fukuoka. Those idols from there all give of the same vibe - even if she's a princess :hehe:
    And it seems I always fall for those cool beauties ... Fukuoka Idols :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    On the other hand, I'm always grateful that HKT didn't pass HinaAyu or else they will never form this kind of a strong bond together.

And it's also nice to see Ayumin still has good connections with HKT 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane Sama whose name also has connection to the moon which also today is Mid-Autumn Festival which is also Tenshi no Hi (Angel Day. Don't ask me I also just saw on Twitter such a day existed lol) so I'm just gunna post a pic of the beautiful love cupid Ayumin's 50th single HS schedule here :D

[​IMG]

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

So happy someone else recognized this -- Fukuoka girls have a 'look' that I feel is unmistakeable... and exotic for Japan. :blush:

Star princess girl has sunbird girl as a douki, and is friends with moonbeam girl? I love astronomy but never thought to see it in my fave idols like this! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Fukuoka girls really stand out. Even if they aren't wearing their stereotypical leopard print you can feel the Fukuoka vibe lol
    I mean, Ayumin is an Ojousama type of girl, but she still gives off this strong and cold/cool aura!

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yup -- it's why I immediately took to HKT when they debuted. :blush:

Back in their heyday a lot of Fukuoka girls were in the first 3 gens of HKT... and they reminded me a lot of the Japanese Locals I grew up with here -- olive-skinned (naturally, not just from being out in the sun), with a certain 'look'... and when I learned most of the Japanese immigrants who worked the sugarcane fields in HI at the start of the Meiji Era, were from Chugoku and Kyushu... it all made sense.

Many HKT members, but esp Kurihara Sae I feel, has the greatest resemblance to Ayumin's particular look... but Ayumin has all the qualities condensed into one adorable star princess. :cute: It feels like a 'fierce' kind of beauty, I think -- Sae and Yamauchi Yuna have that icy stare down Ayumin gets when her fans tease her too much. :cold::^^;:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Err mer gerd

DLmzxPQVAAEcdc1.jpg
    ayumin.jpg

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ This may give away my lack of wota-fu... but I'm pretty jazzed I can remember all the members' names in that pic. :^^;: I never forget a face... but have trouble placing names to them. Ah, good ol' ASD...

Ayumin is beginning to find herself at an astounding rate, judging by her SRs. Ray by ray, our star's light is breaking through! :blush:

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Was going through some Yumirin tweets and I picked this up :D

DLvz5PTUQAAqQ0F.jpg

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ :cute::cute::blush::blush:

Star princess and her human big sister... <3

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ayumin's 171012 1800 SR:
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Ayumin's so cute -- a few seconds in, she drops the camera... and wonders if she showed something yabai. Wotas said no, safe... but she wondered out loud if there were viewers who saw but were messing with her. :^^;: Anyhow she's upbeat and kyapi (for Ayumin anyway :blush:), good SR.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2019