1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ideas of NGT New Team (Concept)

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by DerKaiserZen, Jul 15, 2022.

?

Red Bird or Red Fish?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2022.
  1. Toki NGT

50.0%
  2. Koi NGT

50.0%
  1. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    My buddy and I been thinking about this even before 3rd Gen audition announcement. Eventually they need to split the girls to Teams and while the idea of NIII and G are viable, I think what happened 4 years ago still leave "bad taste" among public. So, how about we try something elses?
    Then we remembered 櫻坂 and 日向坂 existed and the whole group are named after a notable location in Minato ward, we come up with "Hey, how about we name em with something that specially, unmistakably Niigata?"

With Niigata official bird is also NGT "unofficial" symbol in Toki(トキ /鴇) , and their signature song is Max Toki 315go (which is actually refers to the shinkansen, but it named after the birds, so still check out). They also officially being the tourism ambassador to Sado Island, where Sado Japanese Crested Ibis Preservation Center, one of the biggest Toki Restoration Program in Japan, I think the team with Toki as a symbol is appropriate.
    NGT Toki Logo.jpg

鴇 NGT
    Then I looked up and apparently Niigata is the pioneer and also the largest producer of Japanese Koi in the world. In fact, they started breeding Ornamental Koi since 1820s. In Japanese, "koi" is a homophone for 恋, another word that means "affection" or "love", so koi are symbols of love and friendship in Japan.

NGT Koi Logo.jpg
    NGT

OR they changed the images to Koi completely to get rid of the "bad reputation" associated with Toki bird images....

aaanyway, let's move on~

Toki NGT and Koi NGT has a nice ring to it, isn't? lol
    We never get passed on who's the captain or the members (obviously), but I think this is interesting to share here.

*apologies for the ass looking grapic works for the logo, I'm a complete amateur at Photoshop

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This look cool, you should try to submit your ideas to the management.
    Who knows .....

3. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I already post it on Twitter with the hashtag, but again, I never expect this to be taken seriously anyway lol