1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Idol Dream Collab - SIGN UP UNTIL 1ST SEP!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by macchan, Jul 25, 2017.

1. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    As auditions for this aren't going as planned, I decided to just do a special idol collab single.
    You don't need to audition for this, the only requirement to sign up is that you're already part of a cover group out there!
    Plus, of course, you have to be a girl.
    Please use this form to sign up:
    https://goo.gl/forms/b47WdzPDWuoxdYlc2
    I'm looking forward to working with you~

Emi

Hello everyone,
    this is Team 7 producer Amami Emi, nice to meet you~

Team 7 is a newly formed net idol group that will cover not only Japanese songs, but also Korean and Chinese songs and perhaps even an English song here and there.
    Above all, the main track of a single will always be from AKB48 Team 8.
    Members will also choose a Team 8 representative and it will be semi-important that no two members are from the same country.

Basically, Team 7 will be a worldwide version of Team 8!

Please also note that Team 7 will have exactly 7 members. For the first generation, 7 girls will be scouted. If one of them decides to graduate at some point, auditions will be opened to fill her space.

You don't have to be good in singing in Korean or Chinese language, but it will be appreciated if you try your best. Good spoken Japanese and English are provided.

The first stage of auditions is to fill out the following form:

https://goo.gl/forms/h7ZxN2ouTrNhoDVe2

You don't have to sing anything for the first stage.
    Please only remember that the deadline for entering first stage is 1st September.

Rules for auditionees:

• You have to be a girl
    • You have to be at least 12 years old
    • You have to make sure that you can be active in this group before sending in the form
    • Please bring in any ideas you have and help the group grow
    • It's important for your audition to tell me your birthday and country of origin. Those informations won't be shared with anyone else.
    • It will be appreciated if you share the audition form everywhere. That's not a must tho.

Any questions or comments?
    Just post down below!

Make sure to try out this audition, everyone will be welcomed~

Best regards, Emi

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I edited the first post, please watch out as there's a major change for this project!!

3. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I will also accept members who aren't in any cover group as of now, just pick a name and rep you are known for!