1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Idoling!!!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Greta, Feb 6, 2008.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Yazawa Erika + Fonchi officially graduate from Idoling!!!
    by kurumi on December 23, 2011 at 10:35 pm
    [​IMG]
    On December 23rd, original Idoling!!! members Yazawa Erika (Idoling #7) and Fonchi (Idoling #8) finally graduated from the group during their Fuji TV program “Idoling!!!“, where they said goodbye to their fans with a special live.

Both Yazawa and Fonchi will continue with their own solo activities following their departure from the idol group. “I feel so accomplished, ” said Yazawa of her time in Idoling!!!. “Now that [Idoling!!!'s] five year anniversary has passed and I’ve turned 20, the things I want to do have become clear.”

When asked about her future activities, her management showed her enthusiasm to continue in the entertainment industry by stating, “Like Yuuka-san, she’d like to become an MC or some other thing so that she may be loved by other women.”

Fonchi excitedly talked about her plans to challenge acting in movies or theater. “Up until now, I’ve been keeping on with activities that have [given me the chance] to stand on my own. After this, I’d like to do plays for myself,” she said of her future as an entertainer.

Source + Photo: Nikkan Sports
    Mirrored from Tokyohive

2. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  3. Nels:D

Nels:D Kenkyuusei

idoling!!! are in the song " BIG IN JAPAN" by martin solveig.

its really cool that a japanese idol group like idoling!!! has the chance to be the female vocals and to be in the song
    Because this song is AWESOME AS DANCE SONG :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Zbua5mmuw

4. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Idoling!!!’s Kikuchi Ami to release her first photo book
    by ustar on January 16, 2012 at 8:16 pm
    [​IMG]
    It’s been revealed that Idoling!!! #16 Kikuchi Ami will be releasing her first photo book, “ami-ing“, on February 9th.

Kikuchi has already released five DVDs, but this will be her very first photo book. Shot in Guam, “ami-ing” is said to be filled with eye candy, featuring photos of Kikuchi in swimsuits and wedding dresses.

To commemorate the release of her photo book, Kikuchi will be holding a release event on February 11th. Further details will be announced through LesPros Entertainment’s official website.

Kikuchi commented, “My first photo book is finally finished!!! I can’t put it into words!!! My favorite photos are the ones of me in a wedding dress. I’ve always dreamed about wearing a wedding dress for my photo book.”

She continued, “Also, the swimsuit that is made of flowers! I also suggested this myself. This photo book is very promising, and I’m very satisfied with it. I hope many people will look at it…

Take a sneak peek at the photo book below!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Source & Images: natalie
    Mirrored from Tokyohive

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm so laaateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at this...

I knew for so long that they had a collabo with AKB in the past..
    but I just watched when they did tarinai games on AKBingo..

I have to say this!!

"Sakai Hitomi and her accent is meccha kawaii!!" :inlove: :inlove:

6. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Sad but it was a good run.

7. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

So they are over now. So sad since I really liked them :(
    Erica-chan will always be one of my favorite idols, hopefully I will see her somewhere someday ♥

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Tonooka? Yazapai? Yazapai is such a cool chick She does make appeances here and there. Be sure and keep track of her blog.

http://ameblo.jp/yazawaerika-blog/

I got to meet her once at a promotional event for one of her trading card sets. One of the nicest idols I have ever met. She is the same in person as she was on their TV show. Totally playful, loves to have fun with her fans. And she told me she has relatives in California (near where my brother lives) I hope I run into her there one day. [hehe]

9. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Tanooka, but I also love Yazapai, she is really cool chick like you said. :p
    Thank you for the link, I will check it out and keep track of her and other members.

Aw you're so lucky, I wish I could see even one idol someday. She really sounds nice, did she speak English or did you speak Japanese with her?

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Funny you should ask...

I think Yazapai's English is limited to pop culture slang. For example, she asked if she was my "homie" (which is something she is known to say to overseas fans) I usually prepare something in Japanese to say to idols when I meet them. But Erika did something very cool.

It turned out one of her managers at the time was fluent in Engish. So she went and fetched him to be a translator. We got to talk for like 1-2 two minutes. It also turned out to be a photo event, where the fans got to take picures of her and direct her poses. I didn't know, and hadn't brought a regular camera (cell phone cameras were not permitted). So the manager took a posed cheki of her to give me instead.

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Haha she is an adorable homie. :p
    That's simply amazing, it so nice that she took an effort to fetch the manager. I actually never heard of an idol who's done something like this before.
    And you got a picture too, that's so great!

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    You should know by now that #34 Sato Rena is now the leader of Magical Punchline, formed in 2016.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  14. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Whohoo unless Google Translate made a trick on me: one-time reunion thing at TIF. :D

TIF10周年を記念して「アイドリング!!!」の出演が決定!
    スペシャル企画「1日限りの同窓会ING!!!」を開催!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    I guess this may go in Honey popcorn's thread but...
    Former Idoling! member Hashimoto Kaede is now part of Honey Popcorn

Mod edit: Oversized photo removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
  16. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Was a very nice performance and Ruriruri still fine as hell.

Also old fans came in force.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  17. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    2020 Idoling !!! Talk & Eso Siritori !!!
    23 Jan 2021

Sayaka Kato / Mai Endo / Mari Eto / Mira Takiguchi / Erika Tonooka / Ryoka Morita / Yui Kawamura / Serina Nagano / Hitomi Sakai / Nao Asahina / Ami Kikuchi / Hitomi Miyake / Yurika Tachibana / Ai Okawa / Kaede Hashimoto / Yuna Ito / Iku Goto / Chika Ojima / Yoshiren Ishida / Raimu Tamagawa / Mayu Sekiya / Ruka Hashimoto / Reina Sato

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yazawa Erika has returned!!!

She has resumed blogging after a 4-year hiatus. She also opened up a YouTube channel. All this after making an appearance on London Hears, a show she used to be a recurring guest on! BTW, she is married (we already knew that) and has a 4-year old son.

https://ameblo.jp/yazawaerika-blog/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD6TfIMfrtpSOCSbpGvwMrQ <-- YouTube channel

Her first video, sort of "a day in the life of Yazapai"

This one is cool too. She's going through her closet and reminiscing about her old DVDs, calendars and whatnot.

Nice to see Erika again. She was one of my favorite idols when she was active.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Weekly Playboy 2022 No.45
    Okawa Ai
    01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane