1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Idols without plastic surgery

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Dokuro3313, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Earlier I posted a thread about idols, who may have undergone plastic surgery, where people disliked it a lot, so now I want to ask, who do you think didn't undergone any surgery/is naturally handsome?

The only one I predict is SKE48's Ishiguro Yuzuki.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
  2. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

My default assumption is that most members haven’t gotten any cosmetic work done. I mean, a lot of these girls join when they’re in junior or high school. And even if they do, it’s probably unnoticeable. If done well anyway — there are definitely some members where it’s very obvious that they’ve gotten work done. :^^;: Though I think very few members get actual plastic surgery (going under the knife); minor cosmetic procedures such as fillers, retainers, or veneers are probably the procedure of choice and more common among members than we think.

I know some fans frown upon it or consider it an insult of someone insinuates that their oshi has gotten work done, but in my opinion it’s just another part of maintaining their physical appearance. But unless a member has given me a reason to think that they’ve gotten work done, I just assume they’ve glowed up with the power of hair and makeup. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1