1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

If AKB48 did have an election in 2020?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Ilovemiyuki, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    For me id say
    Kami 7 - Yuiyui, Zukky, Naachan, Tomu, Miku,Mion Mukaichi,Tomu
    8 to 12 - Kurumi suzuki, Manaka Taguchi, Yuki Kashiwagi
    13 to 16 - Ogino,Minegishi Minami(maybe),Yuiri Murayama

2. Namu

Namu Kenkyuusei

Even this is prediction for 2020 senbatsu election.. I want to rank for 2021 senbatsu election which is when hitomi sakura nako comeback to akb and hkt hehe

Kami7:yukirin,sakura,nako,okada nana, hitomi honda , suda akari, shitao miu
    The rest:yuiri,rin okabe, mizuki, miru,yuihan,mion,kojimako,tomu,anna iriyama

3. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    only gonna speak about my oshis (zukky + yuiyui) since i don't really have predictions for other girls (though if yuiri participates the yuunaa battle would be brutal), but tbh as much as i want them to rank higher i feel like they'd only rank undergirls or lower lol rip

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

These... are more dream senbatsu than close to reality hypothesis ñññ
    Like, you expect girls who have never ranked to go straight into senbatsu? :^^;:

Ohwell, I do hope the SSK comes back next year as a sort of celebration of the new normal and a demonstration that big events are possible (if only to show the Olympics committee).

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It'd be a chance to make new narratives, start new competition within the group but without Aki-p in a Svengali role it's a question whether they can construct compelling narratives with the management they have now. Also, do members want that type of group these days?

• Like Like x 1
  6. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

well we know management only cares about money, so brining back ssk could be a way to get something back after 2 years of money shortage but imho, putting members one against the other for the sake of ssk is not very exciting. try a different kind of competition, like team vs team and the winner gets a new stage or since they have many teams, the first 3 get one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. komiharucult

komiharucult Kenkyuusei

Why are people including members who left a year ago or even longer lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    First time I read those comments I was going to answer the same. But then Ogiyuka and Hinatan came to my mind: they jumped from unranked to senbatsu (well, ogino was close to rank in 2016) in one year, so there is a chance for other people to do the same in two. But, back to reality, I don't think any of those members can make it to senbatsu. And in those predictions, most of the members are from AKB when sister groups have been taking most of the positions the last two times.