1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

If there's something you want to change in your oshimen, what would it be?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by gocchisama, May 20, 2017.

1. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Looking at the thread, it feels more like 'develop' than 'change', which is a great thing. Wanting your oshi to grow into someone more comfortable in their own skin, which most seem to want, personally I don't see anything wrong with it.

For Komi in terms of actual change, I wish she'd embraced the haraguro persona more. Development, stop taking everything so personally.

2. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

For my oshimen : pls do not put any yellowish/purple filter in your photo :^^;: and pls continue do the SNS photoshoot thing and keep experimenting with your hair more (dye it, extension, all of it!) [hehe] BLESSED ME WITH YOUR IG PICS MOAR!
    i love your personality esp. when you with your HKT buddies<3

on a serious note : pls love yourself more. you didnt have to kept thinking its your fault that you cant rank higher in SSK or cant be what everyone's want. If you sad at least tell your family & friends, dont keep the negative feelings for yourself and cried alone. And recently I really like you seem didnt mind the people critizing you a lot and learn from it (e.g in Fukyouwaon perf she told that she know many people will critized/bashed her but she keep doing it bcs she want to send fans a massage that she want to tell) keep doing new things and do what you want <3

and last, I really want her to be in an agency and starring in some drama/movie before her 20 bd :|
    (where is her 2nd pb management?:asdfgh:)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017