1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

If you could do anything with a member (Read the first post!)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'd like to sing Radiohead's Creep in front of my oshimens. :(

You're just like an angel
    Your skin makes me cry
    You float like a feather
    In a beautiful world...

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    All you can eat spareribs with Maiyan!

Tapatalk を使用して私の D6503 から送信

3. spineyrequiem

spineyrequiem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Realistically (in the sense that it's theoretically possible it could happen in a somewhat bizarre set of circumstances), Nakanishi Chiyori, Shimada Haruka and Kojima Natsuki all seem like they'd be kinda fun to go for a pint with, they seem to have some banter. Obviously that would rely on me learning some Japanese first though.

Completely in the realm of fantasy, it would be fun to teach reenactment combat to as many members as possible. This would never ever happen because an idol's face is probably her most precious asset and everyone I know has been hit there at least once. In fact, just the other week one of my friends got a cut about four inches long that nearly took out one of his eyes. But I digress. And since I've never allowed reality to impinge on my crazy ideas, analysis of what weapons I think some of the best-suited members would enjoy/be good with!

Tano has a lot of very lean muscle and from what I've seen of her dancing she's pretty agile. She's also intelligent and has quite a noticeable mean streak. She's therefore perfect as a spearman, who need to be able to move quickly to exploit weakpoints and bully the enemy, as well as be able to get away when they're charged by shieldmen. The long blade makes the weapon noticeably heavier (and therefore slower) but also makes it easier to cut with and far better in a grapple, where Tano can exploit her strength advantage. Ideally, she'd want to be far on the flank of a formation, charging in at an appropriate time to wipe out the enemy force. Assuming she's got the strength, she could also benefit from some armour, though probably not much more than a basic helmet and short maille shirt

Megu is also pretty agile but lacks Tano's muscle and aggression and appears to be a slower runner. She's therefore better suited to a lighter, slightly longer spear, which is better in a formation. She'll have more trouble if someone closes on her but if all goes to plan she'd have a line of shields between her and the enemy pretty much all the time. She might be fast enough to draw a dagger as they're coming in though. Ideally she'd want to be in the second rank of the middle of a formation, stabbing between shoulders into gaps in the enemy shieldwall, moving a fair bit but staying within the formation. Armour could be fairly limited, likely just a helmet and maybe some padding, as if all goes to plan there's no way she can get hit and if stuff goes wrong she's dead anyway.

From what I've seen on Tofu Pro Wrestling, Jurina is QUICK and she also seems pretty bright. While this might make her seem like another spearman, I think she'd be better suited to a skirmisher role, where her main job is not to kill people but to annoy them and disrupt their formation by being in an inconvenient place. However, her height (long reach) and speed would still allow her to pretty effectively muller anyone caught outside their formation. The weapon would probably be a sword but a mace or axe are almost as effective as most of the time if a skirmisher's fighting someone who actually knows what they're doing stuff has gone very wrong. Unlike the others, she'd want to be mostly outside the formation, keeping just out of reach of the enemy, though she might also work as a counter-flanker within her own unit. Armour would be the absolute minimum she felt safe wearing, in my society that would be a very light helmet, some gloves and a set of armguards, to allow her to move as fast as possible.

Also known as a hand and a half, bastard sword and occasionally greatsword. From her performances on AKBingo Yuria seems to be very good indeed at grappling, which is a central part of longsword fighting. She lacks the speed of the others but if she can hold them down and get a point into their squishy bits that doesn't really matter. Her aggression will also help a lot here. She'd want to be another flanker, using the sword as a crowbar and wrestling people to the ground so following troops can stab them up or just hacking apart lightly armoured enemies, as the longsword is one of the best single combat weapons. She'd want as much armour as she could handle, at the very least a maille hauberk covering to the elbows and knees and preferably full limb defences and some hard torso armour.

Haruka is female, under 6' and fairly loud. In my experience, this means she would enjoy using a dane axe (for those who don't know, that's a two-handed axe roughly as tall as the wielder. They're fun.) This weapon isn't terribly effective in reenactment combat ('cause we can't use it realistically and just cut people in half with a strong downward blow) but it can hook shields and pull people out of their line to be butchered. Assuming she hasn't been losing weight again she's probably got the strength to do this, at least against other AKB members. She'd want to be prowling around the second rank of the formation, shoving shieldmen aside to deliver quick attacks. Some level of armour would be preferable as a dane axe is very hard to block with, probably just a basic maille shirt and helmet; she wouldn't want to overweight her arms and thus make her blows slower.

Okada has always struck me as extremely dependable, which is kinda what you need in a shieldbearer. She also seems to have the stamina to hold a heavy shield up for a long fight without much rest, and the courage to advance with only that as protection. The weapon would probably be a sword but again it doesn't matter too much as a shieldbearer isn't meant to do too much killing, she's primarily there to be a mobile wall for all the others to fight around. She'd want to be pretty much front and centre of a formation, taking hits for everyone else, so again she'd want a certain amount of armour though nowhere near as much as Yuria, since the shield gives her a fair bit of protection and she needs to not tire herself out. A good helmet would be essential though, probably a kettle helm to give good protection from above (trusting in the shield to stop hits from in front) and avoid restricting her breathing.

Rin, like Okada, seems very dependable, but also seems to be a very good runner and pretty aggressive. She's therefore suited to be another flanker, and the smaller shield avoids restricting her legs while still being big enough to form into a shieldwall. She could also use a heater shield depending on exactly what she was doing but a round shield can be held further from the body and used more aggressively so it's generally better in more individual combat like you get at the flanks. She'd want to be a bit further in than those with polearms while still being on the flanks, allowing her to switch roles as appropriate. When she did act as a flanker her primary attack would likely involve simply slamming into the enemy with her shield and body so again she'd benefit from the most armour she could manage without overly restricting her movements, probably a knee-length hauberk and a helmet with some form of faceplate or visor as her face is particularly vulnerable.

I can probably analyse others if people are interested, so long as I can get some basic info about their physical and mental capabilities.

4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I'd want to talk to Nagahama Neru, she seems like a smart girl, I think she'd be able to help me figure my life out.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I should practice music harder. I'd like to make a band with Ogiyuka after she grads (off course still a very long time from now). She as vocalist, me as guitarist with some other instrument players. What should be the genre? Folk/pop like She & Him and Of Monsters and Men or dream pop like beach House and Asobi Seksu?

6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I would like to...

...gather all the "creative/artistically-inclined" members from the 46 groups and have a drawing/sketching showdown episode. From nogi it's gonna be Naachan, Waka-sama...probably will include Marika and Mai-mai as well. Then from Keyaki - Shiori and Koike-chan...I don't know who else is good in arts/drawing in K46. Probably forgetting some other people at the moment.

Just have them all in one big art studio - drawing stuff and chatting away. Yeah, this is kind of boring, I know.

7. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    (Bit of a necro-bump. Sorry :^^;:)

If you could somehow have a bachelor-type show with AKB members...what a dream lol

Nah. Honestly though, if it had to be ONE thing, it'd be a date with Saho. She's such a sweet girl. Maybe a day at a language museum somewhere, learning about the languages of the world. Or maybe a day of various language classes. That seems like something she'd enjoy. Then Idk, out for ice cream or something lol

One can dream. C'est la vie. Siguro isang araw.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ever imagined if you attend same university as your oshimen? For me this is reality! But I graduated before she passed the entrance exam! wwwwww

9. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I think I'd love to just talk to Sugai Yuuka about anything.