1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

If your Oshi confess to you...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Yui-Oshimen-Sama, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

Apologies if this already exists somewhere.

Basically the idea is if your oshimen came up to you tomorrow and confessed to you, what would you do?

Me, I'd probably freak out and after I'd calmed down happily accept it. Although if we broke up that'd probably ruin her for me and I don't want that.

What I'd like to say I'd do is lt her down so she can keep on being an idol, if she still wants to be with me when she graduates she can find me then. Her continued happiness in her work being more important than 5 minutes of it for me.

So how about you lot?

2. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]

well, first im gonna make her slap me in the face if its a dream or not,, [hehe]
    But if that happens,, then im the happiest man in the world..

but im gonna ask her if she still wants to be an idol at the same time, if she said yes,
    then we will keep a Top-secret forbidden relationship,, :^O^: :^O^:

Im a kind of guy who will give everything for a girl and will treat her as a princess,
    so in real life the girl will be really lucky,, :)

3. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^Good point on the slap, I'd need that as well (I'm totally not an M).

The idea of having a secret relationship sounds great and all, but we all know what the end result would likely be, it's found out and she's unceremoniously dropped (I mean we had a 1st gen suffer that this year). I suppose in your case she might get to keep up the enka though.

4. Weezon

yeah, i know it would happen,, their are no secrets that can be kept,, well she can always continue her enka career,,, :p :p :p

but i saw your picture before(giggle thread), i think you have a high chance that yui can go out with you,, ;)

5. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    [​IMG]

^this girl confess to me :cute:
    wow I love your idea but I think i will let her down just like you too..and do exactly like you said about finding me after she graduates..if she still wants me :^^;: ..well tbh it will be the biggest regret for me later but it will be a regret for everyone if this girl suddenly graduates for a man, especially like me :XD:

or maybe my evil soul will conquers my heart later and i will accept her and we run together from this cruel world and live happily ever after :hehe:

6. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    <------- If this girl confess to me..

R.I.P :lol:

Ummm... I'd love to keep the relationship secret. It'd be more fun that way. :awesome:

7. Weezon

uhmmmm... just a question,, why would you turn them down?

you could simply say "i like you too,but what about your career? we all know that idols cant have a relationship, lets keep it as a secret,,and when that time comes, im just here,, waiting for you,,"

its an oppotunity once in a lifetime,, dont ever turn down a girls feeling towards you... we dont know if that feeling will go back again someday,,, [hehe]

like these things will happen.. :lol: :^^;: :fp:

8. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah, to turn down the girl must be the hardest thing to do. I mean she's someone that is impossible to confess to you twice. Even to think she confess to you.. [speechless]
    I think I should ask her first whether want it to be a secret relationship, or maybe she's willing to drop off her career for you.. :^O^: If she said she loves me but she doesn't want it to be secret or quit her job, then I think I'll back off.

and wait until she's ready for meeeeeee :XD:

okay, we're quite in a fantasy land..

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    guud thread
    I've done this a lot of times in my imagination. I even dreamed to have married with her lol
    alright, let's put personal things aside...

OT:
    Of course it would be awkward. "How the frak can she speak in my language!?". The first reply that I am going to give is to ask her if she is serious or not. Just making sure it is not a prank, and while doing this, I will keep starring her eyes to make sure what she trully wants by doing this. Her job is important, career is what she dream for, but her feeling too is not something that I can neglect so easily.

If she wants to do both, then I would do both. I will stay behind her shadow to not make people or media notice that I am actually going with her. This might be hard for the first until second month of our relationship. But by the time goes, I am sure things would get easy on the back but hard on the front because we have to keep our distance away.

Seriousness and consistency are what I am looking for. If she cannot balance that, her career will be frakked up along with our relationship. If she is lonely, then it is not always couple love that she needs, but a friend love too would works. Call it boyfriend, or close friend, or whatever you want. But thing that I want to do if this happen is to fix her feeling for her better.

10. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

I don't want to act selfishly is the thing. She's worked hard to be where she is and it could all be gone in an instant if we screwed up. Of course as I said in the first post, I probably wouldn't act anywhere near as nobly as I'd like to think I would.

I'd definitely steal a kiss before we decided anything though. :awesome:

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    If it's real life, then there is no such thing as never screwed up in every relationship. Friendship, companion, love. They all will have their very own conlficts as it's also what makes this life colorful [clap] What matter is that how you can done it together. Loving someone is free but it holds a big responsibility and consistency as its core. And again, it also depends on the member's personality :blush:

Just ensure not to boast your relationship with your partner (in this case, oshi) publicly :^O^:

12. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^So you're saying I shouldn't upload these 20 photos I have with Yui and me online and just laugh at everyone else in the Yui thread. Well there's tonight's plans. [hehe]

13. Weezon

Dating an idol is really difficult, even if i bring wasamin here in barcelona just for a date,it will not guarantee if our secret will be kept..,,

anyway, if that idol confess to you, that means she is ready what might happen in the future,,
    and just say YES and kiss her asap before she change her mind.... :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :p

14. semogrind

semogrind Kenkyuusei

If my oshimen confess to me ?
    Well , i'll grab her hands and take her to the nearest rocket-launching pad , and then we'll ride it to another planet so we can live far far away from earth and nobody will knows .
    Impossible ? Well it's just a dream man .
    :XD: :XD: :XD:

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    You may upload but just don't boast it around saying you're with yui :lol:
    I uploaded mine on facebook though :XD: it's not nice to laugh at what people don't have

edit: oh wait, if it's some real life relationship with idol, then no
    it could make scandal, frakking up her career and I don't want my photo to be hanged on some random gossip tabloid :hmm:

16. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Speechless. and Freaked out.

Once I want to give some gift to my oshi from JKT48 Jessica Vania during handshake events:
    What I wanted to say : Here is the photo of Miyazawa Sae, she's your oshimen right? I hope you like it
    What I ended up saying : SAE ! SAE! SAE !

:fp:

If my oshi confess to me, especially Fuuchan, I'll ended up like Death Star. Blown to pieces. Hufft :cute:

17. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

If I was going out with her I wouldn't advertise it don't worry. That would just cause problems. Plus if it got out everyone here would hate me for it.

Although I may show off several photos saying it's her where you can't clearly see her face and do some random photoshops to claim I was dating her (too soon?)

18. Weezon

Fuuchan's fans will sure be happy when you are blown to pieces... :lol: :lol:

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    That works, but it's too risky for both your partner and her career. I personally wouldn't want to take that much risk and will prefer to just claim myself as her supporter. Our relationship will much be done in text message/email rather than talking directly in public (or through phone can also be an alternative). That is why I said at the first time consistency from both of us is very important. A couple who cannot keep their consistency and has never talked with each others directly wouldn't last long.

Maybe once in two weeks we'll go out together and have some fun as a couple. But once again since she has to cover her identity, then it makes our destination place might have to be a not so common place for a dating couple. The media factor must also be considered. With it, we cannot go to the same place that we've visited together in a quarter year (safety reason you know :lol: )

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i'd reject it

she's worthless without a job