If your Oshi confess to you...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Yui-Oshimen-Sama, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Fucking lol'd.

So...how would the tabloids react if one of the girls was having a secret relationship with another girl...? Or would they even notice it? :D

2. KanyeWest696969

KanyeWest696969 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

not possible as akimoto yasushi my husbando is married

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Really? I think these girls worth "something" even if they're jobless ... heck, even homeless - I'd take care of them for life ... :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    hmm....accept..err...no..oh..accept

i can't decide it :^^;:

i'll accept her if i have no gf :hehe:

5. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

died because heart attack maybe, but if im survive, i'll marry her ASAP

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    It's an interesting question.

"Sorry, but I don't think this is the right time."

If she was done with her time in AKB I'd probably go with it - depending on what girl we're talking about here. Hardly any of my favorites are getting my support because I'm interested in them as a representative of the opposite sex.
    As long as she's in the group, I'd try to keep her at an arm's length. I'd send her fan letters and leave it at a relatively one-sided relationship until graduation.

Even if one of the girls currently in AKB was a friend of mine from before her time as an idol (something I've actually come kinda close to recently) - I'd probably try to keep exposure at a minimum and meet purely as friends at under "safe" circumstances

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i think confession implies that they want something more.
    if it was one night stand then like, yeah sure we'll get down no problem see you later after tomorrow, no one has to know.

but yeah generally i think that if someone were to give up everything to be with me then i feel like they are devaluing themselves and that's not really someone i'd like. being homeless is another story as it's not about being poor but how much you care about yourself and homelessness doesn't capture the entire story, whereas confessing to somebody when not just your career but your reputation will die because of it, i'm not sure i'd like.

furthermore i feel that the concept of confession would imply that they know something about me, which definitely is not the case. i don't believe someone can like me without knowing me.

this answer is too serious.
    this is what happens when there is no new NMB news and i'm bored.

8. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hmm ... sure, maybe they're devaluing themselves by giving up everything ... and if today it's just a regular girl ... I will most likely feel weirded out by it. Buuut today if it's one of my oshimens ... that's a whole other story. Since I am also madly in love with them ... to me, they have so much value just being themselves. Losing their value as an idol/career is big ... but I would still say they have enough value to make me want to be with them.

Now, not saying I would definitely accept them to risk their careers ... just saying I don't think my oshimens losing their career/reputation makes them worthless to me. :)

Aaand yes, this is all getting a bit too serious. :p

9. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    i wud have hot lesbian sex w my oshi then that all

:inlove:

10. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

okay,, thats :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    You just won the best post of the week award :lol: :awesome:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, if Rena is still in SKE when she confesses to me, I'd have to sadly decline her - because the last thing I want on this world is to allow those low-life tabloids to ruin her career thanks to my choice.

However......if she's just a regular girl by then, I'll accept her immediately :^O^: :^O^: <3

12. Benou

Benou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    maifuchigami
    I remember the first time I dated a girl. I was so in love with her and sometimes she would send me some signals, telling me she liked me. But I didn't get it, it wasn't very clear. But one day I realized... wait... she loves me. Oh my god. And the amount of happiness was crazy.
    So, if one day Mayuyu told me "Ben-kun... I love you", I think I would turn all red. Say nothing, not move. And I don't know, I'm so shy with girls, especially the ones I love. I wouldn't want to mess it up so I'd be panicking, finding a way not to show how crazy I am, and especially crazy about her. You know, I would like her to think I'm cool, and all. But I'M NOT. I know I would be SO awkward like "er... I love you to... do you want to date me?" then later by text, say her "I am so sorry, I love you so much Mayu-chan. You are so perfect, I didn't want to look awkward, I don't see why you love a guy like me." but then it would be okay and we'd get married together.
    Sorry it was long and so weird. I'm not very interesting. Bye

13. Rhino

Rhino Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i cant accept her, bcoz pity her have an ugly boyfriend like me.. :D and the biggest problem is her salary bigger than mine.. :D

14. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    you pinch your own arm and tell yourself that it's all a dream... :D

15. AyyAhjussi

AyyAhjussi Kenkyuusei

I'll agree with most people~ xD
    I would want them to focus on being an idol, and we all know how sucky their lives become with media when there is conspiracies etc >.>
    For them~i would wait till graduation, or just, they are out of the main light...

But first reaction, i think, ill just go physically speechless...then for days on days, ill be spaced out trying to let what happened sink in, by how long itll take, they have probably graduated by then, then itll all be happy XD

16. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

You guys really think you have what it takes, in your heart, to say NO to your oshimen and resist her IF she confess to you in real life? Maji de? :mrgreen:

17. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    LOL, I would normally agree with you but this time is different... ;)

It's because we fans have what it takes in our heart to say no to our oshimen, purely because we're fans and we have to remember that they can't date anyone at all, even if they want to...So in a way, it would take more heart to reject than to give in :D

But refusing to date your dream girl when you get the chance is like torture... :D

18. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^If you say so but reality is NOT that simple don't you think IF the situation that this thread is all about happen to us in real life :) The way i imagine it, although you guys say you would reject her, you will keep contacting each other behind the scene, calling and texting each other secretly and out of public knowledge :p :)

19. <3_Atsu-Mina_<3

<3_Atsu-Mina_<3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    At first i'm gonna ask her if she's joking or just having imagination.

Then i'm ask her to either slap my left and right cheek or squeeze it and telling "i'm am dreaming"????

I'm gonna question her if she gonna continue her job or coming at me (i don't want to become a burden for her)

If she will continue her job, i'm gonna fully support her.... :D :D

20. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

-giggle uncontrollably until i choke on some spit...
    -notice how gorgeous she is
    -have a massive nosebleed
    -become light headed
    -faint

then hopefully if she didn't run away, i'd try my best to convince her to stay in AKB48, until she graduate for the right reason, while i patiently wait for her and support her closely.