1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

If your Oshi confess to you...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Yui-Oshimen-Sama, Oct 9, 2012.

1. henduy

henduy Kenkyuusei

keep the relationship tight until married :hehe:

2. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    [​IMG]

Oba Mina

If my Oshi confessed to me I would definitely be shocked. I would be happy that out of everyone she picked me but I couldn't accept her at that time.

I would wait for her to finish her Idol career, if people found out she confessed her feelings to me it would ruin her career and I wouldn't be able to do that to her.

I'd tell her that I would wait till she wanted to no longer be an Idol then I would accept her feelings but until then for her to keep her feelings quiet and keep being an Idol.

I mean how could you not love her?

[​IMG]

3. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I would say no because I'm gay:^^;::^^;::^^;:[hehe]

4. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Well, most of my oshis are too young for me, since I prefere to date older (I am 26 :)
    The only one for me, that I consider this way is Akimoto Sayaka... I would say YES for sure <3

5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I recently realised my taste in idols is very, very different from my taste in partners. From the members I like a lot, the only one I'd consider is Nakada Kana, and she's not my oshi (or even second place) in her group. Maybe Oda… that's probably the only actual oshi. If I could choose any idol or former idol as a partner and that was the only choice I had for partners for the rest of my life, it would be a person I don't even like as an idol — she irritates me on TV and doesn't stand out much on stage. I'm 99.239847% sure she's immensely fun IRL though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    All the members I like are either way too old for me (Kojima Haruna) or way to young for me (Sakaki Miyu)

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yup, truth. The only reason the bride tolerates my idol hobby, is not only because they're untouchable, but so different from what she knows I really value in a long-term mate. We both chose well. :chuffed::shifty:

Okay, hypothetically... if I wasn't married, but my present age? Probably stick to the 20+ 'elder' idols, like Sasshi (she'd be a blast 24 hrs a day I think... but pretty sure I'm nowhere near her type) or Naachan or Tomu. Also have recently really taken to Gatanee -- which the wife laughs about, since she's a lot like her. We'd have to live outside Japan, though -- the age gap is frowned upon in typical endlessly-nosy Japanese society...

If I were the same age as my oshi? Tomu would be an amazing partner I think, if I hadn't met my bride (having adorable Orin as a sis-in-law and Daisuke-san as a FIL, would be awesome too). And life would be so tranquil with Naachan... she'd work at everything 1000% as hard I would. I think Mion would also be a super-low-maint partner, but with effortless confidence in any situation (not a huge fan of helpless, and she certainly isn't that). That said, though... for some reason I can't bring myself to dislike Yukarun (being on the spectrum, is probably why). Kayoyon is also reassuredly non-cootie about lots of things typical Japanese women freak out over... and in the long term, that goes a long way (wife is same).

So if I were my Army-fit, 20-something ikemen self... any of the above'd get an immediate yes. :flower:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  8. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

I'd literally die since my oshimen, if I had to choose one, is Shiraishi Mai. The only problems are that I'm 17 (soon to be 18), and I'm going off to basic training in 16 days so...yeah. Bummer. But if it was Maiyan, I'd accept regardless.

After extreme fangirling of course. (This is a much shorter version of what I originally typed lol)

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yes, I have high-functioning ASD, what used to be called Asperger's syndrome...

Mine is a visual-tactile type. Since childhood, could play with LEGOs or other build toys, and as long as I held the pieces in my hands and saw their relationships thru touch and sight... that'd create a virtual version in my head, and I could rotate or disassemble that, to see how things worked. That's why I've always had success in careers where understanding complex relationships is key (programmer in the military, moto tech, graphic designer, software tester for a large aerospace firm). But the downside of ASD is always, difficulty with interpersonal relationships... which brimming with irony, the way my brain is wired simply could not crack... wasn't until I met my wife (who is also on the spectrum) that I got diagnosed with ASD and began to understand. <3 I'm now a deep-tissue bodyworker -- fixing people, the ultimate machine (sorry Bimmer owners) -- and it's the most rewarding career by far for a brain like mine...

I can see some aspects of ASD in Yukarun, but unless I had the chance to see her free of her obligatory 'idol omote', it'd be unfair to claim it definitively.

However, when I see some of her behaviors (like avoidance of social situations outside of work-related ones)... I see myself 25 years ago. Since cognitive conditions aren't given the attention in Japan as they would here in the States... she has few avenues to explore possible ASD diagnosis, that wouldn't affect her career prospects. That's why I can't help but feel empathy for her, despite my preference for more toradoshi-like idols. :chuffed:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017