1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^Please, not Kazumin. She's just gotten there!

2. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Ikoma will come back as a center soon. Just an instinct...

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    please no.

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nice to meet all , this is my first time post on this thread .

First i have ever know about ikoma chan when she got a position on akb48 team b .. Fyi im an akb48 die hard fans since 2009 .

I have a little interest on 46 group back then. But since 2015 i move to japan , ill begin to start following up about 46 groups . Since that times she is the first girl i have noticed coz she has an akb position back then .

Arround this year , i begun to have bigger interest about 46 groups and ikoma chan ( thanks to my friend who is 46g diehard fans and always introduce me lot of things about 46g )

And 2 days ago is my first time going to nogizaka46 national handshake meeting to accompany my friend .

At first i bring 5 tickets and just plan to met nanamin coz she'll be graduating next year , ill exchange my other tickets with goods or meet some other member which i dont know who .

But since i saw nanamin's lane is too far away , i decided to not queue on her lane . So at that time i think which girl should i met now .

And then i choose ikoma lane . And omg when i met her , she is very cute and healthy girl , she's smile , talkative with the fans , and very healthy looklike , even with the gaijin like me she's pay lot of interest and seems so happy . And then i spend all of my tickets for her ! :) .

I can introduce myself , i said im living in japan right now , and im really like to attend her next handshake meeting !

With her new hair she's many times prettier than at the video or media , She's had like an inner beauty , looklike even with not much makeup she's very beautifull .

I have met one of kami oshi before , tomochin . And ikoma is the second time i met an idol . I cant compare their beautiness , but it feels like even she's not as fasshionable as tomochin , but some like her innerbeauty make her 100 times prettier than tomochin i tought .

Hope i can register and win the lottery to met her on next sayonara no imi handshake event !

note : probably im planning to attend the national handshake meeting to met her on nagoya this december :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'm jealous that you actually got to meet her. >_< But next year I might be in Japan too and really, really hoping to meet her.

She's already sold out so you should probably just go to their national handshake meeting.

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    please be it manatsu. ringo and kazumin are necessary visuals on front lol

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Not yet. Let her develop more before back to Fukujin and then Center.

8. crowveon

crowveon Kenkyuusei

I just came back from Japan yesterday, the reason I go there is going to handshake meeting Ikoma-chan and I got 3 ticket with me, it is the most fun for me for 2 weeks in japan, the first time I met Ikoma-chan I almost cry and my heart telling me finally I meet her and seen it with my two eyes!! she is very charming and beautiful with maid dressing while she's sitting in a high chair (lol), she is very cute and healthy girl , she's smile , talkative with the fans , and very healthy looklike , even with the gaijin like me she's pay lot of interest and seems so happy . And then I spend all of my 3 tickets for her, and im telling her I will meet her again by next year and she so happy with a good response and smile, that smile from her hhhnnnggg its so cute to seeing her in front my eyes, >_< hope i can win the ballot to met her on next year it was fun ride for me in japan and I'm still floating right now..

• Like Like x 1
  9. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
  10. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    does anyone have pictures of her rocking a ponytail?

11. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I think she's sporting a ponytail on this picture

[​IMG]

12. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    J.U.M.P Undercover Mission Police (161204) - One Piece Anniversary Special

if the video does not show watch the video here

J.U.M.P Undercover Mission Police (161209)

This time, for the seiyuu corner, Ikoma voiced Emma, the main character of Yakusoku no Neverland (The Promised Neverland).

Ie, tsuite itte īdesu ka? (161203)
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7369637/

* Her Kochikame co-stars went to see her on the first day of Merry X'Mas Concert. And Nozomi Maeda came on the senbatsu's 2nd day concert. She even wrote about it on her blog.
    http://ameblo.jp/maeda-nozomi/entry-12226929084.html
    o0480048013816986713.jpg

13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    J.U.M.P Undercover Mission Police (161216)

14. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

KA-KAGURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

anyone have the latest j.u.m.p. from the 23rd? thanks

16. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    This one? But it only focused on Ikoma's part, not really the whole episode

J.U.M.P Undercover Mission Police (161223)

-For some reason, they were celebrating christmas with horror stories.
    And Fujimori being Fujimori
    IMG_20161225_193552.jpg

Softbank CM (Shichi Fukujin Hen)

From Sasshi's twitter a few days ago (during Music Station)
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/812269843529363456?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
    Screenshot_20161228-012747.png Screenshot_20161228-012804.png

She met with Renarin on the other day
    From Renarin's blog: http://ameblo.jp/rena-ichiki/entry-12231370273.html
    9244-L6jTs9q.jpg

生誕祭スタート
    オープニングは環状六号線
    16:23 - 2016年12月18日

ハッピーバースデーのうた

お手紙は絢音から
    絢音:
    私が生誕祭の尊敬している先輩のお手紙を読ませて頂きます。今年はじょしらくで一緒に舞台をやらせてもらいチームらの先輩方とお泊まりさせていただき、生駒さんのお話を聴く機会が沢山ありました。
    生駒さんの仕事に対する考え方は本当に尊敬できます。生駒さんの言葉にはパワーがありいつも救われています。また、生駒さんのお話を聴かせてください。お誕生日おめでとうございます。

生駒:
    絢音ちゃん病み上がりなのにありがとね。皆さんも休憩中ありがとうございます。えーと12/29で21歳になります。今年も生誕祭を開いて頂きありがとうございます。気づけば21歳になってて20代のコマを1マス進めたわけですが
    20代になって大人になってからはそんなに成長する事もないのかなと思いましたけど、気がついたら2016年の春先から充実した仕事をやらせて頂いのかなと思います。乃木坂にしかり、バラエティにしかり、舞台にしかり。こんなに仕事をやらせて頂き良いのかなって
    生ものである舞台を今年はじょしらくとこち亀をやらせて頂きました。じょしらくはメンバーもいるし笑ってもらったねと話したりする事ができましたけど、こち亀は外の舞台でラサール石井さんを始めとした実力を兼ね揃えた人しかいなくて不安しかありませんでした。
    そんな中で客席を見たらいつも握手会来てくれる人ライブで見かける人と顔馴染みの方がいてとてもパワーをもらいました。
    私自身パワーをもらった楽しかった一年だったんですけど、そんな姿をみて皆さんがパワーをもらった楽しかったと思って頂ければそれが1年やりたかった事なんだと思います。贅沢かもしれないけど2017年も21歳みたいに充実した1年を過ごしたいです。
    3期生の加入やメンバーの卒業だったりで2017年のアイドルって不安定だと思います。そんな中でいかに乃木坂が良いものを作っていくかだと思います。それを支えてくれるのはここにいるコアなファンの方々だと思ってます。
    会場:笑
    生駒:
    だって個別くるなんてコアですよ!5年間来てくれる人もいたり初めてきました!最近来てくれる人もいたり。そんな人たちが増えてくれたら嬉しいなって思います。大人になったロングにしてショートカットのイメージがある私ですけどロングにしたいなと
    でも、コープスパーティの続編がきたらショートカットにするだろうし、こち亀が好評で続編が決定したらショートカットにすると思います。色んな可能性を持てるような一年にしたいです。 長々と喋りましたけど、皆さんお尻冷えてませんか?ハッピーバースデーの歌がずれっずれでw 今日は生誕祭を開いて頂きありがとうございました!

写真撮影があってエンディングはおいでよ亀有
    コープスパーティとこち亀のDVDの宣伝してました。こち亀の曲に合わせて踊ってる生駒ちゃんが可愛かったです。
    source: http://ikomach.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-9145.html

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  17. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

thanks

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Ikoma:ome::ome:

19. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei