1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    afaik , there’s some rumour when she’s releasing her birthday shirt last year , some people’s already talked about its a graduation sign from her .

I dont pay too much atention to that rumours back in time ( i’m too biased maybe just want to denied that she’ll graduate sooner lol )

Best luck for her future careers ! She’ll be very suit enough for lot of varieties with her character tho lol :banana::banana:

2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Cool find! :D

3. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The theatres some of you guys talked about is in Japan right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    I have a feeling Ikomachan would be really successful in her independent career.
    Ikomachan gambare!:cry2:

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    if i heard correctly, the news clip mentioned she will graduate after HS event early next month.

she will still appear in next week's Koujichuu afterall.

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She will stay around the group for a while, like Marika I guess. If she stay with s
    Sony on SME, may be we can saw more interaction between Iko and group.

Right now, I'm just hope she wont graduating from Jump police.

7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I have no doubt she will keep in contact with and hangout with the other members regularly ;).

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ What did they give them last time ?

9. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    That was the time when Himuko suddenly appeared and danced Influencer in Jingu. After that concert, Bananaman gave the girls a "hole-in-one" cap in which, the girls seemed to "abandon" them. [hehe]

10. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Some information from her grad concert that I dug out.

The news on her grad concert and more concert footage on ABS Akita

if the video does not show watch the video here

From Nikkan Sports and morning news
    • The total viewers in Budoukan is 12 000, and the total viewers for the live viewing all around Japan are 60 000.
    • The songs performed are chosen by Ikoma herself
    • Ikoma said that she wants to focus on variety and stage plays after graduation.
    Inchanish on twitter also wrote some translation on member's speech and updates during her grad concert here.

The celebrities and noticeable people that were confirmed to be at her grad concert:
    • Bananaman
    • Nakamoto Himeka
    • Fukagawa Mai
    • Ito Marika
    • Hashimoto Nanami
    • Watanabe Mayu
    • TM Revolution Nishikawa Takanori (MBS The Hit Studio)
    • Smith Kaede (MBS The Hit Studio)
    • Takada Shu (MBS The Hit Studio)
    • Maeda Nozomi
    • Katou Fumika (Shonen Shachu)
    • Otake Eri (Shonen Shachu)
    • Ito Yuna (Former Idoling!! member)
    • Fuchigami Mai (Former Cute Member)
    • Fujisaki Ayane (Dempagumi)
    • Kenta (SPYAIR) -not sure if the whole group came or just him.
    • Toyota Moe
    • =LOVE members
    No confirmation if all of them are at official seats or not.

Most of the flowers that she received came from the stage plays that she have done, music and radio shows, and her regular tv shows. Bunch of them came from various JUMP editorial departments and mangaka.

• Informative Informative x 4
  11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    finally found it, aki-p's message to ikoma-chan, would someone be kind enough to translate it properly :D
    reference : http://nogizaka46democracy.blog.jp/archives/75344892.html

オーディション会場で初めて君に会った日のことを今でも覚えています。
    審査員の大人たちの視線に居心地悪そうにしている姿が印象的でした。 ???
    (i still remember the first time we met at the auditions ....

でもその瞳の奥に何か強い意思を感じました。 (despite that i felt something strong behind those eyes?)
    センター候補だった他のメンバーが脱退した時、 (when a center candidate withdrew from that responsibility)
    僕は迷わず君を中心に乃木坂46を構成しようと思いました。 (i decided to make you center without hesitation)

それから5作連続でセンターという重責を担った君は
    心身ともに疲れ果てたことでしょう。
    そんな君をイメージして書いたのが
    「君の名は希望」です。
    (you took that daunting responsibility for 5 consecutive songs
    it's exhausting both physically and mentally
    with that image i came up with "kimi no na ha kibou")

生駒里奈、君は乃木坂46を卒業しても、
    ずっと、乃木坂46の希望でいてください。
    (ikoma rina, even if you graduate from nogizaka46 please be nogizaka46' hope forever)

秋元康

on a side note, who was/were those who refused the first nogi center position?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    The withdrew candidate is yoshimoto ayaka.
    Lol akip, u made a poor girl to get so much hates from beginning.luckily he changed to mai n nanase after that.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's something like:
    In the eyes of the judges, you made an uncomfortable impression.

Still, Ikoma accomplishes more on an average day than the haters will in their whole life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont know. If im one of the hater u talked about, i think i love my life right now even if im not under spotlight/in tv/concert/ or not accomplished anything extraordinary. She also didnt accomplish anything.just doing something usual like any other entertainer should. Be in tv 24h or singing in concert.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't know. Are you a hater? Or are you someone who disagrees with the choices made by the management in the beginning of Nogizaka46, someone who rather saw another member as center during that period?
    Because I can understand the latter. But I despise those who personally attack Ikoma.

Whether if she is your favorite or not, she deserves nothing but respect. Not because she is in the entertainment business, that is unrelated. But because she is a sweetheart, that worked her ass off for the benefit of Nogizaka46, and she didn't give up when things got difficult. The whole group consists of hard workers but I consider her dedication unparalleled. In that sense, her accomplishments are extraordinary. But that is something haters will never understand, because they are too busy mindlessly criticizing others, instead of putting their energy into something that matters.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^Spot on. And not to mention she was at a rather young and fragile age during that time. Alot of the haters who criticised her at that time were probably young too, or maybe they were snobbish urbanites who looked down on so called country bumpkins [hehe].

• Like Like x 1
  17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180421)

MBS The Hit Studio (180425)

Translation of Naruto's message to her during the graduation concert:
    https://sakamichidreams.wordpress.com/2018/04/22/narutos-message-for-ikoma-rina/

Rough translation of her parent's message to her that was shown during Kanashimi no Wasurekata:
    Her top 3 moments in Nogizaka's MV, chosen by other 1st gen members:
    1. Her lip sync scene in the first chorus of Oide Shampoo
    2. The dance scene in Sayonara no Imi
    3. The moment where she turned and jumped in Guruguru Curtain dance scene
    Source: https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201804240000017.html

News:
    • Ikoma will appear on Nogizaka no No for the last time on 29th of April. She will be the guest together with Nishino.
    • She will appear on Chikyu Seifuku this Saturday on the 28th of April.
    • This week Nogizaka Koujichuu will feature her talk with Bananaman, letter from member to her, and clips from her graduation concert.

This is something that Japanese fans noticed about this picture. If you look at her silhouette, it looks, like a wing:
    DbOaYYEVwAEDJ3b.jpg

@forward_stars on twitter make really nice wallpapers for phone and PC using her graduation concert pic (He also did the wallpapers for other members as well):
    DbeBZcmVMAETSer.jpg Dbd_1EEV4AAb_Yp.jpg DbeGwSkUwAAi_9k.jpg DbbMj_eUQAEZcHT.jpg

Together with fellow artists that attend her graduation concert (Mayuyu, =LOVE and Shinji Nishimura):
    DbZDGDcUwAICmQi.jpg DbZAfWnVMAAsxa0.jpg DbcRc3lV0AAu2pW.jpg

Nogizaka no No:
    DbtbcpOUQAEX8VB.png

ZIP!:
    DbasJQ6U0AAZPS4.jpg

EX Taishu:
    DbrmFAhUQAAVHI2.jpg DbrmEPPVQAA-uBq.jpg

BLT:
    DbqbHrBUwAEQWdV.jpg DbpMxQXUQAAgl_l.jpg

Nogizaka46 Mobile Twitter:
    Dbs9loqUQAEiDCp.jpg

Shibuya TSUTAYA is doing an exhibition on her to commemorate her graduation concert:
    Dbhw41nVMAAPWzY.jpg

From member's blog (Manatsu, Reno and Yoda):
    Dbn1vRPX0AEq179.jpg Dbn1vRPXUAEb-ht.jpg img2 (1).jpg DbtiERqVQAAftB8.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Can't agree more with this.

Also I expect members like MaiMai and Marika to be there, but didn' expect Nanamin gonna show up

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Ikoma gets her first job after graduation!

68AskrHI_3LGzyeptbiUeLgtHwbP4ID_rwONY7VCscc.jpg ltKv0nCvLyZeG_BC10HuMcXrkrC2Ujuney0izdi1aSQ.jpg ExTEAZdkreZf02yOZihxSOiOlzrLs5tcOXcR74m808E.jpg ABDMtR56iluc9ry43tmDgwNG_rVnWvGvrA341lJk6F4.jpg

She will have a guest role in the drama Ossan's Love episode 5. The episode will be broadcasted at 23:45 on 19th of May.

Description:
    She will have the role of an innocent actress who also appears in morning drama, 室川檸檬 (Murokawa Lemon - seriously, why they give her character this kind of name in a gay drama) who went to the real estate office where the main characters work to find an apartment to reside.
    In the same time, another actor who is also popular in variety is also viewing the same apartment as her. In the midst of confusion, the two of them ended up living together. And now both of them try to hide the fact that they are living together and they need to hide from the weekly magazine as well

Source: Modelpress, Oricon

Mayuyu talked about her relationship with Ikoma during the premiere of her musical's rehearsal:

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think she will still be under Sony management just like Marika. Just leaving the idol group work but still doing other entertainment work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk