Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180428)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ikoma Rina Graduation Concert Coverage on Sakidori/M-ON! (English Subbed by Sasuga Posts)

https://www.facebook.com/ggsasuga/videos/1584749821637950/

Ikoma Rina Denshidai on the 2nd 46-Hour TV (English Subbed by Sasuga Posts)

https://www.facebook.com/ggsasuga/videos/1577965332316399/

Ikoma Rina Blog Translation (180427) - Translated by Hori Stardust
    https://horistardust.tumblr.com/post/173356454507/english-blog-translation-ikoma-rina-2018-04

From Chikyu Seifuku's twitter. Looks like they removed 'Nogizaka46' tag from her name label and she no longer wears Nogizaka's uniform. Jumpolice website also removed 'Nogizaka46' from her name as well.
    Db17zlsVAAAGZrQ.jpg

She also appeared on the VTR of hide's 20th memorial anniversary today:
    Db2gD39UwAEDxt8.jpg

2-shot with Tamori at the end of the Music Station
    DbydEp7V4AAPa-w.jpg DbyeDkEVQAAbtTa.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    As expected, she will be in the same position as Marika. Will continue to work under Sony Music management doing various things, just no longer part of Nogizaka46 group.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Oh cool. I didn't know she was a fan of X-Japan. But I guess with being a fan of Akira it makes sense.

5. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I think she did say that she was a fan of X-Japan before considering that when she was invited to Yoshiki's show together with Takayama last year, many said that it was expected since she is a fan of them.

Yoshiki also sent a flower bouquet to her on the day of her graduation concert.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    hide memorial concert ?!

wow i want to cry !!

7. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    It is really sad to see her leave but she left with a big smile. Since it was an emotional concert from all the reports I have read, I decided to make a rough translation, more of an interpretation since I only can read these articles with the help of our favorites robots, of the tokyopoponline article. So please bear with some miss interpretations but I think I got the main essence through. You can find the article in German and English in my blog.

Direkt Link: Ikoma Rina's Graduation Concert - Tears of Surprise
    Via Twitter: @SiDoitsu48

Btw: My favorite image from Ikoma and somehow a fitting setting.

Koko_ga_Rhodes_da_Koko_de_Tobe_1.png

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Ikoma Rina to Nogizaka46 no 2451 Hi Bokutachi wa Kanojo no Pure ga Daisuki datta (Japan Countdown)

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ikoma's graduation must really be a bitter situation for her detractors, antis, and haters. On the one hand, she's gone from the group. She will no longer be there to speak over other members, take the spotlight for herself, or hog a senbatsu position. But it's taking her a while to truly leave.

The 20th Single promotions have sorta centered around her. She's taking valuable time from the beautiful Maiyan. NogiChu has been all Ikoma for the last 2 weeks and now next week it is again. And Nogizaka Show, as well.

This predicament must make them butt hurt...

:yikes:

LOL!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    @Generic_User Those antis..... I would love to see them burn anytime LOL!

Since the beginning, I never saw her as someone "annoying". In fact, her reactions were quite normal to me (She's just a kid before). She had given up her teenage life just for the group. If ever I have anything, then that is my utmost respect for her and she deserves 3 full episodes of NogiChuu.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    When you look to the HS results, she was not so popular.

She was not one of my favorite member, even if I respect what she did in the group.
    But I think for a long time some other members deserved to have Ikoma's place in the senbatsu. And I'm not the only one to think like this.

So, I have no regrets to see her leaving the group.

Ikomachan fans will hate me but it's just the truth.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Although she's not my Oshimen, I like her and thankful for what she had contributed to the group.
    I think even her fans is not regretting to see her leaving the group, looking at her composure and strong will prior to leaving. At least I didn't.

13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I just drop by here to say: happy graduation to Ikoma-chan. Below are just my personal view on her, and if you happen to disagree...well, you can go f-f-fly a kite or something.

In the early days of Nogidoko/Nogibingo, she's always been a lively and energetic presence in the program. Even though she's not necessarily my favorite member/oshimen, I greatly respect her. I view her as one of the important foundations for the group, and very supportive of the younger members.

Thank you for all that you did as a Nogi member. Good luck & all the best Ikoma-chan! :)

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Fixed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    My thoughts exactly. Good luck dear girl

16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    she's not on the popular girls among the HS results was true. but in my POV there's no deserved / undeserved girls on senbatsu just because HS results only. all the girls have worked hard for the group. there's no 100% justice in this fandom.

i'm sure there's many more aspect for management how to pick the senbatsu's , some of it maybe backstage factor such as work ethic , teamwork , performance in training which we dont know . or some things like general public recognition , how much it would sold in showbiz world.

she's not my no 1 girls in the group , but talking about general public recognition or how big her names to can be sold in showbizz world. I'm sure she's on par with maiyan and nanase , back on nogidoko era or in nogibingo , iirc when they're throwing the girls into the street and count how long people will recognize they were nogi's member , she's the fastest or 2nd place among all the participants at that time .

maybe all of it because she's lucky enough to got 5 consecutive center in the early days , but at least she did a great job centering all those singles . if management think she's not big enough to categorized as big names , they're definitely will not organized her own solo graduation concert , it would not sold well anyway if she's such a low tier rank member . selling all 30/30 slot in 3rd-4th round doesnt make any girls automatically deserved/fitted replacing her in the position she's got. thats the truth.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    If Sakurai's the official captain of Nogi, Ikoma is more like the Captain behind the scenes, very vocal in sharing ideas as well as actively managing the group voluntarily as we've seen in their documentary.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

20. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Forgot to add the backstory to it. Ikoma told the first kiss story a few years ago when she appeared with Akimoto Sayaka in another show:

So it's actually Maiyan who triggers Ikoma's habit of kissing other members[hehe].