1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    • Like Like x 1
  2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    From Instagram, end of May 2018.
    She had a location shot with Sandwhichman. Also it seems she wore KimiKibou uniform? Or was it just an old photo...

Screenshot_20180531-215205_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20180531-215251_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20180531-215412_Instagram.jpg

3. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    You can find my links to her blog pages, blog pics and cards on the previous page

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  5. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Wish I could have started sooner with hatanaka, nagashima and maimai. Maimai I was only able to find blog pages back 2015 via Wayback. I haven't posted that link here but if you're interested send me a PM

6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    News on the release of DVD and Blu-Ray for Oh My JUMP! (together with the preview for the making)
    https://twitter.com/Teddy_566/status/1001575368988377089

From Maeda Nozomi's Instagram story:
    DenhAVdU0AAWJ9m.jpg Deng-UUVQAEJTY-.jpg

From Chikyu Seifuku's Twitter:
    DeqJpwoV4AAD5fe.jpg DesSvgwV4AEsywA.jpg
    Source: 1, 2

From Sakigake (Akita's Prefecture newspaper)
    Dd2IzZwVAAEqyQ-.jpg Dd1Ydo1VQAUWDKE.jpg
    She told her story on her memory about the Akita Prefecture Public Hall that was closed down at the end of May.
    It's mostly about her speaking on her experience performing with her school's Brass Band there.
    Full article: http://www.sakigake.jp/news/article/20180523AK0016/
    P/S: They described her as talent and actress in this article

One of Nogizaka's stylists, Kimiko Onai said that she always wanted to see Ikoma as Negi. She tweeted this on May 7, way before the announcement was made. Foreshadowing or coincidence?[hehe]
    Source: https://twitter.com/kimikatrock/status/993200382997221376

She also tweeted about her story with Ikoma when Ikoma helped her during the group early days:
    https://twitter.com/kimikatrock/status/989887029642080257

Pretty sure it was an old photo. If I'm not mistaken, she posted that photo on her blog before this. And the location shoot with the Sandwichman will be broadcasted this Monday.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    girl , she's like updating her IG stories whole day. must be hard to live without SNS account for few years tho lol :lol:

8. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    She truly enjoyed Instagram lol. If only she updated her mobame as frequent as this :^^;: .
    Although I kind of understand why she didn't update it frequently after people keep leaking the content online (and making a huge deal out of it).

And.... Tsumori Mikoto just updated her Instagram with Ikoma's pics (looks like Ikoma is one of her regular customers):
    Desti0DUcAY_bUS.jpg DestiVqUYAEreg8.jpg DesqUVbUYAAIgTW.jpg DesqUVZUEAAHoFf.jpg DesqUVYUcAAb7cs.jpg DesqUVbUwAA2YRS.jpg
    Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjhx7T8gEZ4/

• Like Like x 2
  9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Whoa~ No makeup? Her skin looks really nice.<3

• Like Like x 1
  10. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^^She also looks really cool and nice without makeup :cool: It really matches her hairstyle :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Kaere Monday mikketai!! (180604)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Backup Link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24405021

Fujisaki Ayane Emergency Delivery! Guest: Ikoma Rina (180604)
    https://freshlive.tv/ayane-pinky/214573
    *The recording of the live stream is only available for the members, I will update the alternative link if they have it later.

From Royal Party's twitter:
    De1F1eKVMAASU4l.jpg De1F2IlUcAEq3fT.jpg

From Fujisaki Ayane's twitter:
    De3L39AVMAEPeYh.jpg

From Modelpress (Nogisatsu):
    5X4s6_2biZowCVRsdEbeGIRg9U8TKSNkVF0eE7c4tAk.jpg

Some Nogi fans spotted her in Taiwan (more specifically Taipei Station) yesterday, and looks like it is a location shoot since they saw the cameraman there. Not sure how true this information is though, since she appeared on Fujisaki Ayane's live stream that night as well. But someone pointed out that both of them are probably in Taiwan now, based on the background music of the shop that they were in.
    Source: 1, 2, 3

• Like Like x 6
  12. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Looks like the sighting information was true, since the fans realised that Ikoma actually revealed the hotel where she was staying in Taipei on her Instagram's story today lol.

Still no word whether it is for a job or holiday though.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    MBS The Hit Studio (180606)

Ikoma hinted at the end that she will get her own official homepage soon, so if this come into reality, we can probably expect that she will have her own official fanclub as well.

• Like Like x 2
  14. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    News and Updates:
    • Ikoma will appear on Jumpolice (10 AM JST) and Chikyu Seifuku (10:10 PM JST) tomorrow.
    • She will be the host for the JUMP Music Fes on 7th and 8th of July. Keyakizaka46 will also appear on this festival.
    • Ikoma will appear as a guest on the show "Shōgeki no ano hito ni atte mita! Sanma& Tegoshi! Soccer Special" this 14th of June.
    • She will be the cover girl for the digital magazine Weekly Tokyo Walker+ No 27. It will be released on July 4th.
    • She will be featured in the magazine Hanako for the edition on July 12th. The magazine will be released on June 28th. Source
    • She will appear in the newspaper (Yomiuri Chukosei Shimbun) for the edition on July 6th, talking about Mahou Sensei Negima! Stage Play.

Shōgeki no ano hito ni atte mita! Sanma & Tegoshi! Soccer Special Trailer and Preview
    thum1.jpg DfK0v2MVQAABYvD.jpg DfK02OoUwAAAH4b.jpg

*The video is region blocked as usual

From Yumiori Chukosei Shimbun's Instagram:
    DfKV02cU0AAFJ9e.jpg

From Tokyo Walker's twitter:
    DfIrV4LVAAEya8I.jpg DfIrV4OVMAAxRIj.jpg DfIrV4OUcAA94Z4.jpg

From Eto Misa's blog:
    DfKilNEUYAEI3pC.jpg

The announcement of her being the host for JUMP Music Fes in the magazine:
    DfKjXrAVMAA6gG7.jpg
    P/S: They actually copyrighted the picture with her name (in hiragana) instead of her agency. I wonder if they are actually trying to hide her current agency:^^;:.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ why, which agency is she with?
    always nice to see ikoma with nogi members :p

16. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    No fans know which agency that she is with right now. Since she doesn't have any 'break' in the industry after graduation like most of other graduated members, she could be staying in nogi's agency, or changed to any other agency under Sony (but I never heard of Sony having entertainer other than singers in their agencies, so there are possibilities that she is no longer with them now). Some even speculated that she could be making her own agency lol.

Now the fans are only waiting for her official website to be done to know about it.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shueisha Shonen Jump's music festival JUMP MUSIC FESTA is set to take place at Yokohama Arena from 7 to 8 July 2018, and former Nogizaka46 members Ikoma Rina will serve as MC for the festival.

The 2-day festival will gather musical artists from all across Japanese music industry, the lineup including: Keyakizaka46, sakanaction, Leo Ieiri, KANA-BOON, Kishidan, DISH//, BiSH, GRANRODEO, SPYAIR, FLOW, and Little Glee Monster.

festa.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Regardless of which agency she is in right now, she seems to be well taken care of and has no problem being able to find plenty of work :) and shows no sign of slowly dropping out of sight. I'm so envious of her :chuffed:.

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    She can start a Visual Key band and rock the image :D
    And even though she admire AKIRA so much, she might someday become her successor as well :D

20. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180609)

*She didn't appear for the location shoot due to schedule clash (she had handshake event during the day they shoot it), therefore she only appeared in the Jump In! (voice acting) segment today.

Chikyu Seifuku (180609)
    Full Episode:https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24638705
    Ikoma's part: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24629700

From Chikyu Seifuku twitter:
    DfOMoWgVQAIo3qL.jpg DfQUxDbU0AEe1uG.jpg
    Source: 1, 2

From Nogisatsu:
    DfPGXeYVQAADtq9.jpg

This youtube account uploaded some of the highlights from her radio show (it also has videos from other member's radio shows as well):
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnHEvhrC3_b7N1hwZebRWXQ/videos

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 4