1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Like the delinquent she is she stopped going! LOL!

But honestly, I’m not sure if we heard about her schooling at all. If it was a 3 or 4 year program, then she’s definitely not graduated yet.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last time we hear about her school was like a year ago when she stated that she taking a break.

But with her idol x musical activities, I'm starting doubt whether she can complete it or not.

Well, newest kojichuu episode providing bunch of IkuMai moment

IkuMai's hug

[​IMG]

IkuMai's yey...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Of all Nogi members, Ikuchan seems to be the one who is seen interacting and hanging out with her guy workmates a lot of times and like its nothing. Lol
    It’s not possible to happen since she has been working with them for a long time so they are so comfortable with her. I hope the fans would be more open-minded. I mean, Ikuchan is one of the most dedicated person when it comes to her work (might be the most even considering how she still try to balance her nogi and musical scheds despite being the busiest one), and we all witnessed that ever since she started in Nogi. I’m sure she knows what she is doing. :D

Actually, it makes me happy seeing her being adored a lot by her workmates. The nogi members also love her. Bananaman oniichans also seems to favor her. This means that she really has a good personality overall that is why the people whom she has been working with appreciates her. :))))

• Like Like x 1
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Or she'll graduate soon and don't have to worry too much about it :hehe:

But I prefer to agree with you. Beautiful, talented, dorky and open-minded...people will naturally gravitate towards her

• Like Like x 1
  6. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    At first i consider her as being too prim and proper that i thought she would be hard to get along with in real life

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not yer with the grad please lol. I agree. One reason would be because she is a dork and even if she is considered the ojousama of all ojousamas in Nogi, she never really worried that much about her image.
    I think in the very early days of Nogi (around the time of the first to second single), she seems to be quiet behind the scenes and only seen dorkying during Nogidoko. I remember she mentioned in the documentary that because of her strict schedule even before joining Nogi, she forgot how to smile and I noticed she looks awkward with other members around. But, as she spent more time with Nogi, she looked more cheerful and we witnessed and heard a dorky Ikuchan behind the scenes.

I hope she will stay longer with Nogi. She’s still really young and like what she said before, she becomes herself when she is with Nogi members so she needs an environment like that after a demanding life as a musical actress. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yeah, her decisions to take toho musical with real and numerous kissing scene on stage, naturally turn off 'possesive wota'. This kind of jobs isnt your typical idol things. Miyazawa Sae (ex AKB/SKE who was active on musical even though she on her hiatus now) praise Iku for her workhard as an active idol who also give her best as musical actress.

She also hanging with her male workmates as friends. But at same times, she try as hard to keep interact with her idol fans. She shaped her fanbase as more mature and open minded one.

------
    Iku's moment from Kouko Quiz

Wuah... anxious...

[​IMG]

lol... too bad...
    [​IMG]
    I like to know she wear training pants for savety.

IkuMai:)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I really agree with this. Her musical stage works that has mature roles and a lot intearctions with male colleagues helped make her fans become more open-minded and slowly becoming less possessive. :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think for a couple of years now we keep on speculating every comine of the new single that Maiyan and Ikuchan are gonna grad next, but it is always a different member. Now, I feel like they are gonna keep the two longer within the group because Nacchan would ofcourse leave a huge gap for the group. Ashu can actually fill in the gap left by Nacchan and they are already honing her to be the next Maiyan. But if one of IkuMai will leave, I think the management will have to somehow change their game. But the fans of Ikumai and Nacchan I think will not really feel so bad about the grad because the three for sure will be active in showbiz. But for now, Maiyan might pull a Kojiharu (or Yukirin), and Ikuchan is still young so management might use that excuse to make her stay longer.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well said ^ .
    At me now is just too bad news get hear that my SECOND girl also left this:( . But... At her Nogizaka46 at maybe same as ... Well if your know my 1. younger sister past then you're picture what I think....

Anyway her stay business but...
    Well hope best!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I do not fear Ikuta's graduation because I really think she can soar to higher heights after Nogizaka. That's not to say I will still like it when she does announce. I really think she is 'best girl' and there's nothing she can't do. I want more people to know how awesome she is. Yay, Ikuta!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Management have changed their game for quite a while now. It's a very smart move to push their top 3rd gens not only Senbatsu but Fukujin. It's happening already. Ikoma first and now Nanase. UG also leaving under the radar one after the other. And it's true the next big names will be Shiraishi and Ikuta but honestly, I will feel bad if management is asking them to stay longer just for the sake of keeping prominent members, like extending the life of a dying breed. To add more on the list, ever thought of Captain, Wakatsuki and Takayama.
    I'm both worried and relieved that Ikuta haven't dropped the bomb yet. With her always loaded schedule, time will eventually catch up with her. On the bright side, there won't be any guessing what she'll be doing after Nogi. Well, we'll be talking a lot about graduations until they eventually announce it. That's just the way it goes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Actually, there are times that I thought about how many more stuffs Ikuchan can do if she already have graduated from the group because Nogi activities really takes a lot of her time (same goes to her musical stages, especially lately). I thought that she can finally have her own solo single (I still wonder why Sony hasn’t let any member yet to promote their own solo single/album. I really thought they would let Ikuchan to do it first), and perform in music shows for promotion. But every time, I would also remember what she said that she is thankful that after she is done with her musical stages, she can always come back in Nogi. She can act more freely within the group. And of all the members who are busy with their outside schedules, I admire her the most because even if she can already choose to rest but she still participates in handshakes and try to catch up with their live concerts just so she can make her fans happy to see her in person. And because of that, I agree that soon time will come that she may already feel that it is already taking its toll on her body and she might consider about taking a break from the group. But whatever her decision would be, we are actually lucky to her fan because we can almost be sure that she will still be active on tv even she will focus more in musical stages.

But I am wondering, will it be possible that she can stay under Sony Music as their talent after graduating from the group?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Glad you mention this. I'm thinking the same thing. After watching her unplugged, I have no doubt in my mind, she's the only member that can pull off a successful solo single, an album. I would love that to happen instead than another solo center for a graduation Nogi single. She just loves the group, it's her love for Nogi. If not she must have graduated already. But if she decide to call it a wrap, I hope there's no delaying tactic from management.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I she really does, I hope that Sony Music will continue to manage her. Even if she already graduated, atleast the fact that she is still under the same company as Nogi will lessen our heartbreaks lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    29C57F8D-D4C3-4286-A871-DE741C310662.jpeg
    Amidst all the heated discussions about the new single, Ikuchan suddenly droppes a bomb and almost killed us. Lol
    Ikuchan’s eyes are really on a different level

• Like Like x 6
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Ikuta Erika will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine "Overture n°16" (2018.09.28)

ikuta.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Some photos of Ikuta Erika fro magazine "Overture n°16" (2018.09.28)

overture 1.jpg overture 2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Ikuo-kun is back! :eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1