1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Didn't you watch that Depressing Subs sub that had a little documentary about Ikuta from earlier this year (around the Bday Live)? In it she says she submitted her resume on her own without the help of Sony. Even trying out for the auditions normally. I'm sure if you see "Nogizaka46," then you would be intrigued by that. A little name dropping wouldn't hurt, but she didn't have management push her in anyway.

BTW, here's the link to the Depressing Subs subbed Ikuta portion of the show: https://depressingsubs.com/190401-n...-jinsei-ga-kawaru-ippunkan-no-fukaii-hanashi/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Honestly, ever since I always thought that Ikuchan grabbing those musical stages are mostly through her own efforts since they once showed a video where she auditioned for Romijuri and was sitting along with another auditionee and yes, that short documentary just confirmed my thoughts. However, with modelling contracts or magazine and Tokyo Girl stuffs appearances, I think that management might have a say with it and I think they use those to push some members. Ofcourse, I’m not discrediting the model members ofcourse lol. They also worked hard with whatever is given to them.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Even if management didn't push her, but "Nogizaka46" itself give an anvantage for her. At least in the begining.

4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    My bad though. I think I agree with this even though its contrary to my point earlier lol. Though the auditions and applications may be all her efforts, but maybe they also considered the fact that she is one of the most famous Nogi members so it could be a win-win situation for them :)

5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I watched it in Japanese so I think I missed some bits. Thanks for the vid!

If someone could clarify to me about what's the contractual relationship between Nogi LLC, or Sony, with the girls. I think it's different from how AKB works right? The way I see it AKB is a congregation of several agencies? Like, the girls are assigned to different agencies (like Horipro, etc) and sometimes they got rotated to better agency and announced in the AKB stages. Some girls also seem to be out of touch from AKS's decision because they are with highly reputable agency. So it means AKB doesn't "own" the girl?

Back to Nogi, for me it seems that Nogi is not just a group (like AKB), but actually their agency (like Horipro).

With that assumption in mind, does being in an agency guarantee a highway to land gigs in showbiz? If it isn't and they still need to go through audition, why in Ikuta's case the name Nogizaka is exempted?

This is just questions. In the end, Ikuta deserves the roles and gigs she landed on. Though I understand usually an entertainer with an idol group behind their names tend to be underestimated.

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

My friend who just recently watching Nogichuu (and become Ikuchan fans) ask me which Nogi show focusing on her or at least when she have a lot of screen time. I've already suggested all of Nogi's drawing class both from Nogidoko and Koujichuu, 14th single campaign, that famous cooking scene, climbing mount Fuji, and 8th single campaign.

Does any other show i can suggesting to him? Thank you in advance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Her segments from the various 46 Hour TV!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Thank you!

10. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

For Ikuchan I quite like the Yanki episode of NogiDoko EP100 I believe and the recent Bibiri Queen Competition for some great Ikuchan facial expressions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How can i forget the spicy noodle battle!? It is Nogi Doko 100. It’s the best.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If i'm not mistaken, she also went to haunted hospital(?) but cant remember which episode is that :fp:

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Is this it?:

• Like Like x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No, but thanks for this.
    I remember it's from Nogidoko, i think it's the same episode when Kaz and Manatsu(?) went to Baketon.

15. conan

conan Kenkyuusei

NogiDoko ep 96, O.A 2013-08-11

• Like Like x 1
  16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I am glad youre like it :) .

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Lesmis curtain call of Tokyo's senshuuraku.

Mizuki saw lesmis few days ago
    D7KL6uaVsAATgpl.jpeg

Group shot with Juliettes, Kinoshita Haruka and Aoi Wakana

D7mxPONUcAAOlZC.jpeg

Group shot with LesMis costar, Kumiķo Mori, Kon Natsumi etc
    D7e-hEhUwAAfZGe.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So proud of her

19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Ikuchan's 2nd PB the top seller for the first half

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Does anyone know if there is a compilation of all 300 outtake photos of Intermission?