1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Damn, what an amazing performance from Hogwarts students.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wow. Ikuta has really grown as a performer. To be honest this is the first time I am astonished. Watching this and now I really want to see the show. There was no trace of idol in that performance. Iku-chan too good! Bravo!

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, that was splendid :) I'm a recent Ikuchan convert and this girl's level of talent is astonishing

4. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Ikuta was great, but can someone tell me why there is 2 Arima? I am confused.....

5. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They might have a double cast for that so different guys will play everytime? It also happened to Ikuchan with her Romijuri and Mozart roles before. This time, I think they’ll only have Ikuchan for the female lead.

By the way, she also had performed For The First Time in Forever (again as she performed this I think a couple of years ago) for FNS Festival first night but I think no one posted it yet here. She had it prerecorded as she was not present live last week because of her stageplay schedule. But like her last night’s performance, she also trended in Japan twitter and received a lot of praise for her performance. :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Having done theater in my youth, the assumption is correct - sometimes a role will have an alternating cast for prominent roles for a variety of reasons, i.e. schedules, etc. Sometimes a lead role will have an understudy as well.

Ikuchan's voice suits the Disney roles very well, she sounds like a singing princess. Is there anything that this girl cannot do?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Cook and draw lol

But I’m really glad to see how she improved with her singing after becoming a musical actress. Those trainings they have for rehearsals really paid off.

• Like Like x 3
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah, yes. Those. But it only makes her more adorable so its still a strength? Dunno. At least to me.

9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah. It makes her more adorable because she excels a lot in many fields but fails so bad at those two LOL. And I always thought that an idol showing only their perfect side is boring (atleast for me). :^^;:

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's nice to see an idol that gets acknowledged for her talent.

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    From what I have seen and watched about Ikuchan, it seems like she showed talent from a very young age and it was cultivated with her parent's support and upbringing.

I would have liked to see Ikuchan try out for Produce48 and see where she would rank, talent-wise I think she would do very well (if it were held fairly minus the results rigging, ugh)

12. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She has a high chance to be a favorite with both k-fans and intl fans since she got the visual and she’s pretty talented. K-fans love pretty girls regardless of their skills while Intl fans really appreciate talent. If there are just no controversy about PD series and they have another collab with Jpop (maybe 46 this time), though I highly doubt Ikuchan would join, I also would love to see her in the show. In PD48 it took awhile for most girls to prove the public wrong about their perception that female Jpop idols are all just about acting cute. It would be nice to see Ikuchan amaze them right from the start. She can just go Yodelling or sing again Ievann Polka if she wants to

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I'd be interested to see that too, if there was a Produce46, who among Nogi, Keyaki and Hinata would really do well. I would guess of course, Ikuchan from Nogi, Techi from Keyaki and I am not too caught up on Hinata enough to produce a name.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No... not Produce series. Even before the rigging controversies, I really don't like the format of the show. They manipulated public's opinion by giving favorable editing of certain trainees and unfavorable edit for other trainees.
    The rules is also especially harsh, e.g. asking trainees to kick someone out of the group, higher rank trainees have more privileges, etc...
    IMO, they manipulated the insecurities of those girls wanting to debut. They also edited the vocal of the live performance during the broadcast, so the difference between someone who excels in singing and those who sucks are not very apparent.
    It would be better if the format is more like American Idol, where everyone is given more or less equal chance to show their talent, with less drama. Produce is more a reality show rather than talent show.

• Winner Winner x 4
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why does someone want Ikuchan join something like pd48 to see where's her rank when she's doing so great in reality :confused:

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just being curious how she would do well if she joins but like what we said if the show is not just full of controversies. Ofcourse, I wouldn’t want her to join and get manipulated for the sake of drama. If only the show was fair then it’s just interesting to see her join that but like what I said as well, I highly doubt she would. Not just because of the controversy but because she is already doing pretty well on her own.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i do get the idea of what if, but . . . .

she wouldn't gain anything out of it, like one step forward and 10 steps back. she's already bigger than those kind of show anyway, even without the controversies and manipulations. sorry if i'm being too blunt, but ikuchan joining such show is like lowering her standard. but if she was just starting with her career, yeah why not.

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    thanks for the thoughts, after all the things happened in PD48 its a really waste and most of Japanese wotas won't agree on this Idea, Ikuchan is really doing well even great in her respective field, so no need for that.

20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I understand the concern and you guys are right, there is no need for Ikuchan to prove herself, talent-wise and fame-wise she is already pretty established.

It was just a fun, theoretical concept of just how Ikuchan would fare against fellow idols when it comes to talent and star power. I understand there is no need for AKS to do this, since each group has its own aces that have the star power (Ikuchan, Maiyan, Manatsu for Nogi) and there would be something to lose if there was, like, an American Idol-type, all star, aces vs aces talent showdown for 48/46 groups.

Its just fun to think about even if I know it will probably never happen. And I really think Ikuchan would be one of the favorites (this is just my roundabout way of saying that Ikuchan is one of the most talented idols I have ever seen)

• Agree Agree x 1