1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Today is the 1st day of Ikuchan's musical, Romeo and Juliet. Model Press came out with an article and more pictures.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1655485

w600_d30860532d86c8593dcc16ddb5d8a30231bc2ba376124e2a.jpg w720_692ccd4e73e8e8a6044fbd900846dafd023332ec78ee005b.jpg w720_fcb8ce101267ca5ebabbfd6d3ee192257bcd09f92369edff.jpg

I'm so proud of her. I wish her all the best for her musical actress career. :inlove:

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is it just me, or is Ikuchan getting thinner? I hope there's nothing wrong with her.

4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @Obelovic Maybe she's on a diet for the RomiJuri? In the latest Nogichuu, I saw her her just mostly holding her drink when they were in the restaurant. She looks about the same as during the Tenchou era

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She's blushing when Koike-sensei praise her

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmmm... I don't see any point in her undergoing a diet for the role. It's not like she's chubby to start with. But then again, what do I know... LOL.

Ikuchan looks great with that hairdo! Acccentuate her aristocratic aura. Terrific!

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @Obelovic Lol, she was suuuper skinny around the time she shot Tenchou (with her super tight bikini bod). She kinda gained a little more weight after that, but it does look like she's losing it some more. Must be from the intensive training and practice for her musical.

Not only that, she sounds a lot better too! I mean, she was great before, but she's gotten really good at controlling her voice. The vocal training she's probably receiving is really paying off. :cute:

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmm... never thought that she's super skinny in that shot. Well-toned and firm, yes, but not skinny. In any case, as long as she's not starving herself due to stress, not eating well due to overworking, trying to reach some irrational standards (doubtful, I think she's smarter than that) or suffering from some other health problem, then it's OK.

Yes, her vocals are improving quite a lot. In last night's Nogichuu episode, during the Karaoke segment, I think she's the only one who really sang, LOL.

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ikuchaaaaan!!!!! :^O^:

I'm so proud of her. It's been her dream all this time and now it's a reality.

But, somehow, it makes me a bit sad at the same time. I don't know why. Maybe I'm afraid that this will signal the start of her graduating from Nogi? :( It's a selfish feeling from my part, I know. But I can't help it.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

about the thought of her graduating, i think (and for sure not only me) this would be the beginning of a bright future for her. i feel for a talent like her, Nogi is really just a stepping stone, sort of.
    translation of the article is a bit off, but it was a nice read. it's hard to imagine losing an important pillar of Nogi like her. but if her graduation means fulfilling her dreams, i'm a fan who'll have a smile on my face and tears in eyes . . . :^O^:

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think for most, if not all girls, idol groups are stepping stones into something greater or at least more stable and established. After all, I think that's why they say they graduate instead of simply leaving.

I hope she'll stay for a couple more years.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

Yes, exactly. Only recently did I also realize why they use this word. It's nice to have an idea of a career Ikuchan would pursue once she graduate. It'll be a bittersweet moment for fans like us.

13. dhanangw

dhanangw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Wow good to know that she receives high praises for RomiJuri, hoping LesMis will get the same approval.

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, yes... I forgot that she's going to be in TWO musicals... what a girl...

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Music Fair 04022017
    Will feature musical actors, Ishimaru Kanji, Seiko Niizuma, Yamazaki Ikusaburo, and.... Ikuchan...:cute::cute::cute:

Screenshot_2017-01-17-20-34-29.png

16. dhanangw

dhanangw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Lots of work for Ikuchan lol

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    C2aVLO-UoAAagjs.jpg
    Yamazaki Ikesaburo play Romeo back in 2011, also cast as Marius in Lesmis (2007).
    Niizuma Seiko play Fentine (also in Lesmis) in 2003.

While Ishimaru Kanji graduate from tokyo collage of music.
    Somehow they connect to Ikuchan.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  18. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    :ome::mail:Happy 20th Birthday Ikuchuan:mail: :ome:

19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Happy birthday to the most lovable girl in the whole wide world:ome::mail:

20. NyanNyan's Pet

Crazy I didn't realize she's not yet 20 when they attended "coming of age" (Chiharu the youngest among the 5 is another).
    But now Ikuchan is officially an adult. Already a lady. Still very young of course but very busy, living her dreams. Very happy for her.
    It's her day !!!:ome: