Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    While Ikuchan is certainly one of the more recognizable faces of the group, she isn't really the face of the group. That title still belongs to Maiyan/Ikoma. She's like kinda like Naachan in that they're both ultra popular within the fandom, but not so much with the general public.

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I hope that they wont gang up against Ikuchan just because she is prioritizing her musicals. She ahve contributed so much already for the group. She helped Nogi to have the image of a group that has full of talents, and not just all pretty faces. She's a breath of fresh air inside a group that is full of models, and members who are also trying the same path as other top members. I hope that they learn to appreciate it rather than raging over it. When Ikuchan focuses on Nogi, they dont even appreciate her that much because they prefer those who are girlfriend type and cute, but when ikuchan starts to succeed on her own, they want her to prioritize Nogi more. Or they just dont want to admit that they are afraid Ikuchan might leave the group and they know that the management will have a hard time to replace the spot she left. lol

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think that's really sad and selfish, and I don't consider these people fans. A true fan supports Ikuchan (or any member for that matter) following her dreams and doing what makes her happy.
    I can understand being disappointed about her being less active in Nogi at the moment, but no one has the right to be angry about it or oppose it IMO.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i remember reading long ago aki-p did say he sees maeda in her but it will not be interesting to put her at center or be the face of the group when they were starting, something like that. for me personally she is not the face of nogi but if you remove her, same goes with maiyan & naachan, nogi will suffer. but i believe they will lose the most from ikuta.
    ikoma is still the face of nogi. six center position speaks volume, no matter how low profile she's been lately. maiyan though only one solo center, she's forever senbatsu front row, add the 2x w-center. third i think is naachan, gradual rise from back to front, multiple center, when was the last time she's not in front?
    then there's ikuchan. front, middle, back row, only center once. but i'm glad she's not that type who needed push to be recognized. if there are some wotas who dare criticize her priorities, the h€ll with them:asdfgh:. even they know ikuchan's departure will be a big blow to nogi, if not the biggest.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  5. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yes, as much as I know how huge Maiyan and Naachan is, they have lots of possible back ups incase the two would graduate. The appeal of the two is because they are the girls that you would want to date, and we all know that it is why female idols exist. We admit it or not. :) And, there are lots of them inside Nogi. But with Ikuchan, she's not that typical girl next door. You can notice that they rarely make her join mosou requests segments in nogibingo because I think the management dont see her as that. The fans loved her because she's more than a just good looking face, and they know that she's one in a million human being. They know her essence in the group, they just hate to admit it.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

Very true, she's not the typical pretty face girlfriend material that many fans look for. That's not her. But hear her sing, it's easy to fall for her. It's like a sweet lullaby :inlove:

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    When Ikuta graduates from Nogizaka, as fans, it shouldn't be like we lost a member, but that the world gained a great entertainer. Nogizaka is just the stepping stone for her, and I believe true fans support her in any endeavor she pursues. Whatever she does makes me happy to know that she'll be herself, the adorkable girl. Best girl.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

as her fan, so happy and proud of her already. i'm sure all ikuchan oshi feels the same. if she graduate (as in now, this very moment) no worries, she will do amazing things. i wish nothing less but great success for her.
    but as a nogi fan, i'm a bit concerned. i can't imagine that day when it comes.
    i have a feeling it's either her or maiyan who will go next. just a feeling...
    oooppss!!! why graduation topic again :hehe:

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    If Iku graduate, I still have a lot of fave girl. But most of them (Achan and Renachi) are girl that I want to push and support within group. While Ikuchan is entertaining one to enjoy. She is Idol-artist.
    Just after her amazing performance in LesMis, she already make me lol with this

7a8e40d4.jpg

10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Maiyan be like: Manatsu, stay away from my Ikuchan!

Can they give this girl a break? She's already worn out from her musical commitments and from the hard dance rehearsals of their new single. Can these two let her rest? LOL
    Poor Ikuchan. Why does she had been in between Maiyan and Manatsu's "rivalry" for so many times already? :D

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    haha. Poor ikuta. She looks so dead like she doesnt care of anything and just sleep for weeks. And manatsu with kuroishi is alwayd pleasant to see.

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    as expected, Ikuchan just appear like cameo in 17th single. But that's enough to show how beautiful she is. Remind me to how little Nanamin appearance in Popipapapa.

[​IMG]

She can be slay in visual departement just like other model members. But she rarely promote herself that way. Same as Reika and Yumi.

13. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Made me remember the time when Maiyas was asked who she thinks fits the best as model like her. She answered Ikuchan because Ikuchan has nice arms legs and it would be fun to dress her up. After reading that, I honestly waited for her to be the next model in the group, but sometimes I would think that the management is trying to not promote her like that because she may outshine those who they want to push as models. Im not saying that Ikuchan is a very good model, what I mean is that they maybe trying to use modelling as means to promote other members because they know that it really made wonder to other top members. Maybe they just want to give other chance because Ikuchan is already making her own name as a musical actress, along with Waka and Reika. Its like if in modelling bunch, Maiyan is the lead, while in the Musicals/actresses bunch, Ikuchan is the lead. :)

14. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Iku has been very good at being the third wheel, lol~
    The Maiyan-Sayurin-Ikuchan triangle in the old NogiDoko Valentine episodes, Ikuo-kun while Waka 'broke up' with Reika, and now IkuMaiMana lol

15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    LOL
    Because she is Ikuo. She has a harem within Nogi. I wished they would have formed a unit and performed atleast once, with Ikuchan as the lead, and her girl number 1,2,3,4, and 5. But, that would be impossible now that Nanamin already left. That would have been funny. :D

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    from Quick Japan vol 130. it's great shots, article, interview, and nice review of Romijuri musical.

tumblr_omfjb5E1Vo1w3ota5o6_500.jpg tumblr_omeq3i2sqx1w3ota5o8_1280.jpg tumblr_omfjb5E1Vo1w3ota5o4_500.jpg tumblr_omeq3i2sqx1w3ota5o3_1280.jpg ikuchan-qj.jpg tumblr_om1t3eN8bb1w3ota5o4_r1_540.jpg

more

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Are there any Ikuta haters? Unlike the other Nogi centers, it seems that she doesn't have that many. I'm sure there are, but they seem to be few and far between.

18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I just want to share something. Im an english tutor here in our country, and I have three new students. Japanese students from Miyazaki perfecture. There are three of them. I asked them about nogizaka46. They know the group, but are not really familiar with the members. One student knows Ikoma, but when I showed her a picture of Ikuchan, she said she knows her, but not her name. She knows her because she saw her many times playing the piano. The other one dont really know any member's name. Then, the last one, he only knows Ikuchan. I mentioned to him other members, and he doesnt know their names, only Ikuchan. Just like the first student, he knows Ikuchan because he saw her playing the piano and singing. He said that she is a really good pianist and a singer. He even knows that she started playing piano when she was 3 years old, and that she lived in Germany for some time.
    So maybe this would mean that her name may not be that so popular in Japan, but her face is recognizable, and her playing the piano/ singing by collaborating with other japanese musicians really helped her to be recognized. My female student called her the "piano girl". Lol

There are some international fans who are saying that they dont get the appeal/charm of Ikuchan. I understand them, because many fans prefer those cute girls/girlfriend type like Nacchan, maiyan, ashu...ikuchan is not really that one. She has a unique appeal, but its something that is making it hard for you to hate her. I think because even if the management would try to push her, she has her popularity and handful of talents that could back it up. She knows how to be funny without being over the top. She knows how to entertain the viewers/audience. Many people would find playing the piano and singing in a classical way to be boring, but she made those skills like they are so unique and really entertaining :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Urf... Why I CAN´T put "i liked" think this message? :( :( . I really liked it!

20. NyanNyan's Pet

It's hard to hate a girl who's cut above the rest.
    I have read bad comments about the other, but Maiyan? I wasn't around yet during her time so I didn't know or never read any negative comments about her.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017