1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Bruh, the whole thing in that show is really worth to watch. Really great show. As usual, Ikuchan is precious.

2. Abouuuh

Abouuuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Any way to watch the whole thing? I can't get past 6 min..

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Maybe this one?
    I don't know how long it will be up though.

Fantastic show, especially 'Tomorrow' had me goosebumped all over the place.

4. Abouuuh

Abouuuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    THANk YOU!! :)

5. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This episode is amazing for someone like me who loves musical songs. :cute:

And Ikuchan has really improved. She's got more power in her voice now when she sings.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Probably learning on the job as both Juliette and Cosette. Plus, also getting tons of advice from her theatre senpai. She's always had the most clear voice in Nogizaka. She'll soon be too strong for the rest.

7. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    for me she has always had power in her voice but lacks control instead, which she has greatly improved! that Tomorrow was so pleasant to listen to~

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    thanks for the video link, always happy to see/hear her sing, 幸せ :inlove: loved the whole show ...
    I want to hear her sing Wicked songs as well, I think she'll do well as Glinda :)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Technique wise rotti was better i think, now they can go neck to neck for the utahime crown, though i'll be rooting for ikuchan lol

Though i know it's never gonna happen, i wish for rotti x ikuchan duet, with a mariah carey x whitney houston when you believe kinda song lol

10. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I always thought Ikuchan had better technique than Rotti, but Rotti's voice has more soul to it that's why it sounds better.

Ikuchan's voice used to sound... thin at times, especially when she does her vibrato. And yes, it sometimes lacked control. But the vocal training from all these musicals definitely improved her. :approve:

11. dhanangw

dhanangw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan's voice is very recognizable and easy to be heard.
    Even if you put 3 or 4 people singing together with her, her voice always stands out and you can recognize it easily.

12. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I Just Wanna Share This

if the video does not show watch the video here

All Hail My Queen... Upps, I Mean Our Queen :mail:

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    "Princess On. Classic". Pretty funny concert title, but nevertheless she's amazing :inlove:

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Jezz... she is surronded by ikemen most of time when she appear as musical actress. That's make me jealous lol

As musical actress she still need improve both her power and technique. No doubt that she is rising star, she bring younger audiences to theater, her perf in media such FNS, Music Fair, and N hibiki are trend and been talked on SNS. Ppls looking forward for her, like, how far this idol kid will go in musical industry?

Media push her as young gen musical rep, actually she still look raw and less trained than other young actress in her generation. But I'm rooting for her, she promise that she will work hard to improve herself so she can be match up with her senpai.

Niizuma Seiko must be inspire her. And Kumiko Mori been taught her to express herself more (classical Piano sparta class influence her to become more textbook in singing and almost whole of her music. Remember that she was practicing piano 6-10 hours a day and that also made her forget how to smile).

And she stated in recent interview (in BRODY? Or Flash?) her desire to held solo live. I hope management let her. I want it more than her back to front senbatsu and even center. I'll be superhappy to go to her solo event!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    4eebf3da.jpg
    Even NHK gives full support with that psyllium. It's time for her to get full support from sony, akip, or whatsoever. Give her a solo album or at least a single! She deserves it!

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Love is an open door is one of my favorites from Frozen. aND wow. They even allow yellow light sticks. NHK and Music Fair seem to be big Ikuchan supporter since they often invite her for their shows. :cute:

@galangsatria 'psyllium' is a plant lol. The term for those light sticks is 'cyalume', but I've seen Japanese-generated English caps on some shows (esp Nogi Eigo) that screw up the translations lololol

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think so since FujiTV and NHK giving decent exposure for Iku's musical side. Music Fair and FNS by FujiTV, she also sing couple times in NHK's program: Banana Zero, Gogonama, and classical concert NHibiki.

Music Fair hosted by FujiTV newscaster Karube Shinichi. Karube-san is musical fan and LesMis dai-fan. He praise Iku in his special segment on Mezameshi.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nah, I'm just following the translation lol

19. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Google translate? I swear Japanese broadcast stations also use that for their English caps sometimes, lmao :lol:

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香