Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    dammit yamada!! why you are so lucky :gavel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That would hit me, if that stuff of "arriving in to class to find that you have give lessons to a ONE student" has already happened to me :|

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    170919 Kayo Surprise (Ikuchan, Maiyan)

I really want to know what makes Maiyan cried. Maybe anyone who understand Japanese can elaborate this?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    (sorry i also am not good at japanese )
    so the topic was about something that worries them and it was about karaoke, ikuchan said that when they go to karaoke and check the history
    it seems that not many sing their songs compared to akb (they always see it in the history) so maiyan said she'd like that people would sing nogi's songs
    and that guy said Nogi just started (your window was just opened recently), and maiyan kinda of like one of the main contributors in the current success of nogizaka , pulled/carried the group , foundation , thru good and bad times managed to face it with a smile, even the team acknowledged her contributions (with ikuchan nodding) ... their time will come when they'll have people singing their songs in karaoke ...

5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Oh well. Indeed, Nogizaka still doesn't have 'that song'. I really hope someday, before Maiyan graduated, Nogizaka have 'that song'.
    Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Thanks for explanation.
    Funny though if that guy only addressing Maiyan because Ikuchan too has been there since the beginning, in fact she was one of the original trio. Although it's true that Maiyan has always been very popular since the beginning.

And uhm....I'm not sure if saying Nogi has just started is correct cause they don't. They have been around for 5 years and has even accomplished their milestone of 1M sales. More like Nogi doesn't have the huge viral song that becomes their trademark.

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Eng subbed IkuMai x Oriraji segment by inchan

https://inchanish.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/sub-170919-kayou-surprise-ikuchan-and-maiyan-part/

A hit song is a topic right now. Not only IkuMai, Ikoma also mention this thing in certain show.

Million sales in first week isnt an issue for them. Hit song is. Nogi already reach everything but a this.

I want to hug Maiyan.

Oriraji x Iku interactions always fun to watch. LOL to Fujimori's tension. We need to thanks to Nakata. He protect our Iku from Fujimori.
    --------

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Iku looks adorb and kyoooot... in Hirunandesu:inlove:

DKTWI9pV4AElgrs.jpg DKTXNrcUIAAOzqo.jpg DKTXNrhUIAAV4va.jpg

Can I take her home and keep her for my self?

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Not before I TAKE her FIRST :p:D

they're doing a line live now for asahinagu ...
    final battle in asahinagu was between Iku and Mai :inlove:

---- added ----
    IkuMai @ Asahinagu <3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Who's that guy that Ikoma was hanging out with? She's done this with him before. In the same bamboo forest. I've read the manga, Oishinbo before, but I don't remember any of this. It's hilarious. Why also is that guy all about pink?

EDIT: Also, this should really be in Ikoma's thread considering she got more show time than Nanase or Ikuta.

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    The show was a bit boring TBH until Ikoma's segment which I enjoyed watching
    oh the one with Iku and Nana eating the gekikara stuff also was fun (well i'm just biased for anything Nogi) :inlove:
    and I also seem to equate gekira food with Rena Matsui :p<3

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I watched the broadcast, and there are lots of Nana x Iku cuts that didn't make to that vid? Especially in the beginning. And yeah, they didn't include the gekikara food tasting that Ikuchan and Nanase did. Ikuchan made an awesome face then. :lol:

@JuriRena same! And then there was one girl who keeps appearing on the wipe... from afar I keep thinking she looks like Rena-chan lol!

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Screencap of Iku's gekikara react
    b20713e7.jpg ab45d528.jpg 2809654c.jpg 6e6ebd77.jpg 0ee4177e.jpg e994cb43.jpg 7ba620dd.jpg 94e83616.jpg 342b5354.jpg

Oi, oi, manager-san she's in the middle of musical project. Spicy food wont good for her throat and her voice.

But her reaction is gold.:hehe:

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What exactly is the definition of a hit song? Huge request on radio? TV? The elusive "mainstream appeal" (i.e., response outside idol fandom)?

Usually, IMHO, sale number is one indication of a song being a hit. Or perhaps in idol world this number is lopsided due to the huge numbers of wotas buying insanely large amount of CD's to collect photos etc?

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This. They're probably looking for validation from the people of Japan that are not idol wotas.

It's kind of weird because I love all their stuff and I thought at least they had some mainstream songs: Seifuku no Mannequin, Kimi no namae kibou. I may be wrong about their success because I am biased.

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not Japanese and know next to nothing about the culture. I wonder if there is some kind of stigma that makes the general public doesn't accept idol music. I don't expect the general public to really follow the groups, but at least to occasionally like their songs. I think I read somewhere that when Neru's parents disapprove of her auditioning for Keya, Sony invited them to a Nogi concert to show that idols could also be "clean". I wonder if this hints at the general attitude towards idol groups. But Nogi girls are so elegant and princess like, so this should not be a factor. Anyway, I'm curious about this.