Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    my perception before was that idols are talentless, don't know how to sing (which is partially true), just dance and be cute ,
    heard of akb48 years ago but never really tried to listen to their songs because of that perception until i heard kami hikouki ,got curious and checked other songs, brought me to ske and rena (kamigami , boku ha shiteiru, bukiyou taiyou,etc) then eventually nogizaka ('coz of rena)
    i like nogizaka because it doesn't sound too "idoly/cute-sounding" imo, can't find the right term , i think better vocally as well and they look so elegant,classy like ikuchan <3
    [​IMG]

probably within the music industry people, million-selling CDs by an idol group isn't really a barometer for success 'coz attached in those CDs are HS and other events perks (marketing strategy), it's like 1:10 (1 fan buys 10) compared to the "real" hits which is 1:1

i really do wish they'd get recognized internationally so that the general public (in japan) would realize what they have

=========
    @aisukurimu99 : this one? [​IMG]

2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @JuriRena Lol yes! That's her. On quick glance she looks like Rena circa 2013-2014. But then the longer I stared at her, the more she began to look like an older version of Ozono Momoko. :^^;:

3. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She's younger though, she's 15 :^^;:

4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I know, that's why it's freaking me out lol! :lol:

Momoko will probably look like that once she matures and loses the chubby cheeks. :^^;:

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Momoko's cute, the type you'd want to pat, like the way she patted that rabbit in koji-chuu :p

Ikuchan with Nanase , lots of IkuNana recently probably because of Asahinagu (i guess I'm a loyal IkuMai afterall)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZYyfNPlyfk/

throwback : I did remember seeing an IkuRena before for a magazine article? (Iku teaching Rena playing the piano,etc)

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    found this video, i would assume this was around hadashi de summer time because of the unis

if the video does not show watch the video here

summary : questions about members (supposedly anonymous) lol
    for this video, question was : strange habit of a member which you can't seem to get used to

Someone answered : Miona's wide-eyed look, it's scary
    With the MC revealing it was Ikuchan who wrote it :D then retracted that it was a mistake [hehe] then went
    on to ask Miona for explanation , while Miona explains, Ikuchan (at around 1:20) interrupting :awesome::lol:

got another IkuMai moment for that as well <3
    [​IMG]

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    That entire episode was a riot. They've got members killing other members with their comments. Kiichan probably got the worst verbal beating tho. :D

9. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    omg this episode! definitely one of the best, if not the best episode of a music show for them :rofl:

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, love that costume! Too bad Nanamin is not present (if this was around Hadashi, that is).

Wonder why anyone would consider Miona's eyes scary... well, one could possibly drown in those beautiful, big eyes, tho...

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  12. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    GEES came out with English subs for that Buzz Rhythm episode. I'm sure it's somewhere in the subbed section.

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Thanks, would want to see the entire episode for that [hehe]

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Glad to see that she's not only having a good relationship between members, but also some entertainers in Japan. That's good for her future career if she's gonna graduate from the group soon.

16. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Documentary of Chuusangumi (fan made)

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ikuta needs a gundan...

And what exactly does Chuusangumi mean?

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Sort of: The group of 3rd grader chuugakou. The trio, Hime-Iku-Chii was on their final year in Junior high at the time of Nogi debut.

They share same hotel room and became close each other due same gen and age.