1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    What I really love about Ikumai is that they are not obliged to be like these. Unlike other Nogi pairs that are obviously tried to push by the management, Ikuchan and Maiyan promote their own pair effortlessly. Lol.

Another Ikumai ichiban moment. From the July issue of Larme’s interview with Maiyan (credits to Inchanish in twitter who is always alert with Ikumai stuffs. Thank you!!!! :D)
    Q: what makes you feel grateful being in Nogizaka46?
    A: many. but if I have to choose one, it's; I can spend my days around cute members. it feels so extravagant when I look at my side and Ikuchan is there right beside me.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Are you sure? Perhaps it's management subtly seating the two together in order to present the "best" pair?

Ikumoto 4ever!

3. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    guys when it comes to ship, this is the best. SUPERIOR SHIP BECAUSE IT'S LOVE!!<3<3[hehe]

IKUCHAN x PIANO-kun :)))))
    IMG_20180525_094201.jpg
    IMG_20180525_094203.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Maybe? It’s just subtly and not really forced. And their cute interactions usually don’t happen when they are the ones on focus. It just comes naturally. And Maiyan adores Ikuchan so much she keeps on mentioning her a lot of times on tv and even on her magazine interviews. She also mentioned that she really wants her to be her imouto and Ikuchan mentioned before that her relationship with Maiyan is more than just sisters (so maybe mother and daughter since more than just sisters LOL)
    yes yes yes. This is the superior in all Ikuchan pair. And don’t forget Ikuchanxfood pair. It comes second [hehe]

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Iku x food is unbeatable OTP. Not sure about Iku x piano, it's always love and hate maybe. She love music but hate piano routine sometime. She mention it couple time.

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    From Mozart's Prescon
    DeCYYXvVwAAFh4v.jpeg DeCaZYSVwAAxBmh.jpeg DeCaY9zUQAcQGj2.jpeg DeBx3CBVwAIlP4k.jpeg DeB-cxgUQAAYU9V.jpeg

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    MOZART! das Musical got its premiere yesterday, and the digest videos are available on YouTube. MOZART! das Musical is running at Imperial Theatre from 26 May 2018 to 28 June 2018.

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 2
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    7/5 Mozart! Musical> Osaka
    7/6 birthday live>Tokyo
    7/7 Mozart! Musical> Osaka
    7/8 Birthday Live> Tokyo
    7/9 Mozart! > Osaka

Hellish schedule... :shocku:
    I know she treasure her fans, her group mates, and staff-san. I hope she keep her health and not push her self too much.

Well, I guess we will see superskinny Ikuchan again this summer.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ lets hope that Zojirushi rice cooker she got herself will come in handy !!

But that is an absolutely hellish schedule. Wishing her well ( ^^)q
    いくちゃん がんばって !

13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Imo she's very skinny right now.
    IMG_20180528_161310.jpg
    I can't imagine her hellish schedules will make her become skinnier than right now. :cold:

14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wow... Ikuchan will perform in MSte! :eek::eek:
    IMG_20180601_201705.jpg

I guess Mozart is really a big thing in Japan.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Alone
    She have been performing in music station (without the other members) since she participated in Romijuri, but I think that this is the first time she will perform (w/o nogi members) in Mste, so maybe it is really a popular stage in Japan. She is really lucky to be able to experience all of those solo acts she had since she grabbed lead roles in musical stages. She was able to show off her musical talents not just in theaters, but also in television, as well as in the radio. She may have lost her popularity within the group, but she gained a lot of public recognition and opportunities

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mozart! is box office. One of best selling stage musical along with Miss Saigon, Elisabeth, etc. But I think the biggest and most prestigious is LeMis.

Still, MSte :worthy:

Unlike Karube Shinichi from Music Fair who love musical, Tamori once state that he dont like musical. So, who is Iku's sponsor this time?

Still impress how far she pull her dream. Even some anti or regular fans look down to musical compare to modelling, TV drama, and movie. But Iku prove that musical not inferior.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Those haters and fans who don’t appreciate musical forgot that because of Ikuchan’s efforts to join to those huge musicals, she was able to raise up Nogi when it comes to musical talent and inspired a lot of members to join musical stages as well. They look down on her musical stages, but she is appearing in a lot of huge national tv shows to perform and become more publicly recognized than the other members. She comes in third after Maiyan and Ikoma after she joined musical stages despite the fact that she only centered once. Atleast Ikuchan proved to them that she is where she is now because of her talent and not just got famous because of being a girl you want to date material. :D

• Agree Agree x 3