1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Actually, Nogi has several goldmine on those aspect. It's just rarely shown as selling factor of Sakamichi idols though.
    (And thus making even minor "ero" screencap from the girls so highly valued in the fandom)

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@biboloxo -- We're talking about posts from 2channel, so it doesn't matter what management wants to emphasize, the otaku have their own emphases.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    for anyone interested, Imaizumi's old blog has somehow never been taken down and has a lot of interesting old pictures of her paired with her text posts:

http://ameblo.jp/yui--kashiwagi/

[​IMG]

her blog seems to have become an issue with some 46 fans who have accused her of lying about having little dance experience before joining (she writes about having dance lessons in the blog):

http://ikomach.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5958.html

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Well if her dance lessons were with the girl in the pic with her, those lessons would certainly meet one of the definitions of little.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Lol

Well isn't "little" is basically her trying to be humble? "Yeah i know it just a little bit", "I can do it, but not much"

7. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Definitely her being humble, because no one wants an over-confident braggart.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The criticism sounds silly. She didn't have any dance experience to speak of, certainly not as much as Fuu-chan or Suzumoto. She's a singer. Her dancing has improved a lot since 2015.

As for the recent blog posts linked to above, I've always found her posts hard to really grasp. I think she says she's never been able to answer the question what her personality is like. She says she likes to talk and talk, to say meaningless things, to say whatever comes into her mind and answer her own questions, to do bad impressions and be the only one laughing, to suddenly sing or shout. She's finally realized that what she is is a "free spirit." In the other post, she says she loves it when she's thinking of nothing, but that's really hard to do. She turns the lights off, closes her eyes, lets her mind go blank. In the sauna is good, too. She has the feeling that if she can get to nothing, then the world will change.

Commenters are generally baffled. Some think that she knows she will be centre on the fourth single and the pressure has got to her. Another notion is that she has not got as much as she would like, and that has gotten to her. Maybe @too much idea is right and she has settled in a bit and can now let herself go and be herself. In the hidden camera episode of KeyaKake last September, she was constantly singing snatches of songs and not talking to people much. Maybe that's her.

I have to admit, after voicing my suspicion that she is pretty dark under the smiling surface, that the last few times I've seen her reacting to things, she hasn't seemed dark at all, but bright and happy. My suspicion from that is that she has got something she wanted and is feeling good. Maybe it's centre, although I seriously doubt that. I think it might be a solo song.

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    if she really does become the next center or w-center it would be really interesting to see what direction the song will be

10. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    I'm curious, is anyone translating Yui's blogposts?

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Recent rumour -- based on very little -- of a ZuuNeru double centre. Zuumin's latest blog post talks about watching her beloved Crayon Shin-chan with Neru, amidst cries of "kawaii!" There is also this photo, from some time:

izuneruG8I3FPH.jpg

There's also the scene from the KeyaBingo making-of video of Neru comforting Zuumin before the haunted hospital show, when Zuumin was so deeply scared. Check out the KeyaBingo thread for a link to the full 1.5-hr video (!) on YouTube.

I don't know of anyone translating her blog. I'll do the current post within a few hours. Good photo in it.

12. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Fair enough, otherwise I may have given it a shot because her posts seem to be just the right size and difficulty level [hehe]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@xrahmx -- Great! I've done a version of today's post now but don't plan anything more. Please go ahead. Sorry I misinterpreted the intent of your question. I had already thought I wanted do today's post.

You're right about the length of her posts: just about right for me, too, lol. But sometimes I find it hard to figure out exactly what attitude she is conveying. Maybe she's too colloquial for me.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  14. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Today's blog post. I'm not sure yet if I'll do it everyday, but just let me know if it becomes too spammy :^^;:
    >> Translation removed for lacking accuracy <<

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    by the way isn't ハッピー(happy) the name of zuumin's dog? :p i probably read it wrong.. but i think she is talking about, even though there is discord between her dog happy:)^^;:) but recently happy has been attached to her/win zuumin over, and it gives zuumin a odd/scary feeling.

but again i probably read it wrong![hehe] zuumin's posts like ukifune said, is very colloquial! i need to re-read it at times to truly grasp what shes trying to convey

16. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Yeah, it is the name of her dog. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but there are a lot of issues in the translation. For instance:
    "Lots of things are close by if you notice them, aren’t they~"
    She's actually still talking about her dog here. He ends up being next to her before she has a chance to realise.

"It seems he got the injury at the tip of his snout when he was rubbing it somewhere, so I left him at the pet shop for 2 days, telling them “Please hurry~”."
    I'm pretty sure he got the injury at the pet shop. She noticed or heard of the injury when she picked him up, so it seems. I mean, I don't know that you'd take your dog to the pet shop if it is hurt anyhow.

"I can’t be careless about dog allergies.
    He also had hives today. *laughs*"

I'm pretty sure it is Imaizumi's dog allergy that she can't forget about and she has hives today.

For the record, the word for discord used is 不仲 which is a derivation of 仲良し (Good relations) and I suppose can be taken something like uncordial. This refers to her typical relationship with her dog.

Keep up the good work xrahmx (@Atreyu check the location of this user...)

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    ZuuNeru WCenter would be awesome Since both of them are my favourite K46 members xD Well I was a bit off. Did something really important happend that I need to know? :p

Sent with Tapatalk

18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes :p it seems happy did get the nose injury at the pet shop(happy: "let me out of this pet shop quick!" rub rub(sniff sniff) nose and got hurt) thats zuumin's theory

and indeed 不仲 has a couple of ways to interpret it but the most common one is don't get along or don't have a (good)relation with someone / something has happen to sour the relations. (depending on each interpretation the opposite of 不仲 would either be 仲良し or 和解/仲直り = reconcile)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  19. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Ah, all fair points! Back to the drawing board it is :^^;:

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    keep up the good work with the translations! :) there is a new update in her blog today too with a nice pic :blush: