1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    and the first of the original 21 graduates......... So long my original Keyaki...... I've always loved her beautiful vocals and simply amazing songs whether solo or Yuichanzu.......
    not sure how to respond still. I've only into Nogizaka recently and was faced with the question of what happened if someone in Keyaki graduates like in Nogi....

Is there gna be a graduation concert? So new that I don't know about this stuff sorry :(

(question tho, will her mobame be wiped after official graduation or will it retain its data? hopefully I get to keep this little piece of history of hers while she was in Keyaki.....)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. glsone

glsone Member

Such a shame she's going so soon. There was so much left for her to still accomplish. Hopefully Zuumin will continue on without the group and it won't be difficult for us international fans to follow her.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2
  4. NERU-RISA YURINA

NERU-RISA YURINA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    no more yuichanzu song.. haist.. it really breaks my heart.. she's one of fav.. her smile and laugh are very addictive

5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    this is what made me upset and disappointed the most about her leaving so soon......

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    with whatever health problems she suffers from, it might be easier for her to accomplish more of her goals as a solo talent than in a group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 6
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wonderful blog post from Saitou Kyouko, talking about meeting Zuumin six years ago and exchanging LINE addresses -- something she didn't do with many people. They kept meeting at various auditions, until Zuumin got into Keyakizaka. And then Kyouko got into "the same group." She says they were the only two in the group "with the same dream." She will keep supporting Zuumin as a fan, but she still wants to sing together with her on stage. "It's because there was Zuumin that I am in Keyakizaka46."

EDIT: Check @too much idea's post above for a full translation. Sorry I missed it. Things are moving quickly.

• Like Like x 3
  9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    A few minutes ago from Kyoko's Mobame: she went to bed and fell asleep crying last night while listening to natsu no Hana and shibuyagawa.. she really wanted to form a unit with Imaizumi

• Like Like x 7
  10. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just a little something I made. Not really high quality but I really felt like I had to make something and put it out there. Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

So proud of her for hanging on as long as she can.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    First the MEH Ambivalent single, then one of the top members announcing graduation... is this the start of the decline for Keyakizaka?

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    eh... for the single, I guess this brilliantly performing idol group was sooner or later bound to have a single that was just average/or even slightly below average in some ppl's opinion. Either the sales are good or just meh, which can help management realize what type of stuff to avoid in the future.

As for one of the top member's leaving, even though this is a slightly rarer case of an early graduation for a top member, I think this only leaves more room for newer talent (2nd gen Kanji ?!?!) to shine (potentially). Even though Keyaki had best functioned as the legendary 21 member senbatsu group, perhaps this change will shake things up internally (both member and management-wise) to help them push Keyakizaka to new heights.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    With her gone, Taya Nanako (Haraeki Stage A) and Okazaki Ichigo (Idol College) are the only remaining ex-Smile Gakuen members who are still in the idol world.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    her similar case is from oshima mai from akb48. super popular and loved by fans but left quite early and she left right before 1st ssk event was announced,if im not mistaken.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Oshima Mai was funny, but I doubt she had an angel voice like Zuumin has (though I only know her thanks to AKBingo, so I could be ignoring her skills)

Hopefully Sony wouldn't screw up like usual. Thought I'm more and more convinced Zuumin should start anew with a smaller agency and a new mindset... but it's all too easy make plans from outside.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 8
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    as i do for graduating nogi members i will do the same for graduating keya members and scan all yuis blog pages and provide a gdrive link. some notable differences though from nogis website: my batch photo downloading program seems to grab all member photos instead of a single members blog. google translating a blog page only translates to the home blog page. no right cklick option at all. no way for me to highlight a portion of text to translate. photos arent clickable for a higher resolution. why they lock keya down so much i dont understand. anyway i should be done scanning by early next week, hopefully the blog stays up until then (for reference typically a nogi members blog will stay up a month after their graduation date but neither ioris or chiharus did. glad i had it done a couple weeks earlier)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2