Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    @Kielize I think she seems like she has it under control these days. Historically she has struggled a great deal and she seems to be very sour about it, so for her sake I can only hope she has a healthier relationship with her weight these days.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Re-posting the video originally shared by @tiktok in Mona's thread:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Here we have it again - in order to appear taller, Zuumin recently seems to be into white pants/trousers (does this actually make somebody look taller? Not sure). The MC actually points out that her being comparatively short has a good side, but she goes on to call it a trouble.
    While I do believe that reflecting oneself and not being too satisfied with everything is a necessity to grow and keep improing oneself, there are things that are more or less significant in that way, and her size is definitely one of the things that 1. won't change no matter what and 2. doesn't do any harm at all and should even be seen as an advantage. That's easily said though, she just turned 18 shortly before and at such a age, these uneasy feelings about the own physique or so are more or less normal. The important thing is though that they don't result in an uneasy relationship with oneself. It's not comforting to hear things like these here and there but I'm confident that one day, she'll learn to accept herself just the way she is. Until then, I hope she worked more on her vocal or musical skills so she can become a real professional.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Imaizumi Yui has finally broken her silence about the senbatsu selection. There have been two blog posts since then. At the end of the last one she promised to speak more of it in her next post. And here it is -- and it is the most positive post I can imagine from her. I hate to say it, but maybe the shock of this might have brought her into a better space. If so, I wish she hadn't had to suffer to get there. And I hope she gets a solo song or some other compensation for this blow to her pride.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    thanks. To see our girls being vulnerable and in an attempt to be strong, this is one of the beautiful aspect of idolism.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I just finished translating Zuumin's Top Yell interview with Nijika where they talk about singing and their baka moments! You learn a lot of interesting info about Zuumin, like how her brothers are all singers and how they push her, and that how used to be tone deaf but worked hard and fixed it! I always appreciate how hard working Zuumin seems.

you can read it here!

[​IMG]

to be honest, the main reason I was excited to translate this interview was because she compliments and acknowledges Berika's singing abilities! definitely that gives her points in my book aha.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This is worrying. lol

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    CwFvzw3UAAAHS_w.jpg CwFvy_JUMAAmO-d.jpg

some heartwarming moment between Number 1 and Number 2 of Keyakizaka.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    her lotte gum commercial!

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Yuichanzu lotte gum commercial!

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  11. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    • Like Like x 3
  12. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    These photographs are beautiful! She looks mature and sexy. Before, i always thought her as a cute chibi member, but with these photographs she's breaking those imagine. It's a good thing, tho. Showing she can show many side of her.

• Like Like x 1
  13. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Just for a second, i thought she was nanase.. :^^;: from the 1st pic. Wow, she was soo pretty..:^O^:

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow, she is so beautiful. I prefer this pics more than her first ^^

Sent with Tapatalk

15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    • Like Like x 3
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2b71110d_640w.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I finished adding English subs to Zuumin's individual PV!
    It was one of my favorites!

18. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thank you...:worthy:
    I know zuumin is really cute... but this pv really convinced me that, she is really really really really really cute...:inlove: :cute:

19. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Good work! Although I don't need the subtitles your efforts in the latter days for subbing the PV's were marvelous.

This was clearly one of my favorites as well. I absolutely lost it at the cooking scene where she said 'oishisou!' because it was a sharp reference to her cooking contest performance where she was in high spirits while cooking, commentating with 'oishisou' etc. just to mess it up in the end.
    If such an angel would drop into my garden, I would just adopt it. [hehe]

By the way, one thing I wondered about was whether there is a supposed homophone problem when he was discussing his hobbies on the phone - my assumption is that his love is into ハイク (Hiking) instead of 俳句 (Haiku - poetry). This would explain why he was rejected in the end although it looked hopeful.

20. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I'm guessing because Zuumin is a "Jishin shika nai (Nothing but confidence)" person so even after she cooked she was confident it would be good ? hehe
    For me i think the part she when she called for the "God" was really adorable! Fishing a god? LOL