Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Get well soon zuumin

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I've been keeping an eye on COVID related literature (in part due to the nature of my work), and there are reports of long term effects for those who recovered from the initial infection. Hope that the permanent damage is minimal and she can overcome them eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Now I'm getting worried. She hasn't updated her IG nor Twitter since october

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I only use Twitter to follow ex-Keyaki/ex-Hinata members and space exploration related accounts, so tweets Yui likes are displayed to me from time to time. Just a couple of days ago she liked a number of recent (at the time I saw them, 6 or so hours old) tweets by fans wishing her to get better soon, so I think she is ok.

Her Twitter is probably inactive because she can't really tweet about anything while recovering. Although she would have no intention of doing so, some who are unfamiliar with her might see it as rubbing it in the faces of people who had a hard time recovering from the virus, if she merrily tweets during her own (hypothetically) relatively easy (in terms of symptoms/severity) recovery, if that (a non-severe case of the virus) is the case.

I hope she will be better soon.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the update! :worthy:

6. Imaizumi_Izzu

Imaizumi_Izzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Still no news about Zuumin ?:cold: I'm worried .. Hope she's doing well.

7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    What sucks is how active she was in the year after she graduated, lots of acting and appearances on stuff - and she's just kind of vanished. It's definitely worrying, I just hope she's okay. I miss that cute little pixie face of hers. :(

8. namine

namine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Watanabe Mahoto (her fiancee, as the article mentions she is not married yet, but will be soon) was arrested in 2019 for beating his girlfriend (apparently, she confronted him after finding out he was cheating on her).

Zuumin...of all the people you may date, why an abuser?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 10
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah this is. . . shite news.

And my two cents, speaking as someone who works in mental health - which has included victims of domestic violence - guys who beat women up tend not to stop at just one. It's habitual. Man, I really, really hope she doesn't end up getting hurt, physically OR emotionally. But guys like that. . . the physical stuff tends to pale in comparison to all the psychological shit they do to women. . . And it's even worse that there's a baby gonna be in there.

Ugh.

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I wasn't worried before, about her recovering from covid or whatever, but now reading up on her alleged partner...
    I hope she has good friends and that her family will support her if things turn ugly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This is so incredibly messed up. I wouldn't care if she was married and pregnant with some other guy, but knowing this guy's history and the fact that she's bringing a baby into this... I hope they stay safe.

• Agree Agree x 8
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Birth control seems to be a foreign concept to graduated idols. Getting involved with this violent douche would be bad enough but having a kid with him? :fp:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    That girl never seemed that smart but ending up married and with a child with a guy like this, is something so low I would have never expected and wanted from her. It's sad it happened, I just hope this guy has really changed his mind and behaviour.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i truly hope she's happy and safe, but from his history i worry for zuumin and the baby... if he's changed i wish them a happy future. if not i hope she can get out quickly.

17. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    well, i've seen quite a couple of assholes/playboys changed their ways upon having their first child (hoping he's of this type)
    though yeah ,her family must be quite worried for her.
    also, RIP her wotas T_T

18. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    what a surprising news for 2021 what we really thought that she was battling covid but here she is already got pregnant by the worst kind of guy (beating partner), i hope she's happy on her decision and to the type of guy she choose.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I'm not the type to start preaching about morals and shit, but as a man hearing about such cases of DV is just revolting. This dude might be one charming mothefucker, but on the inside he's nothing but pathetic scum. Not gonna sugarcoat this, I believe that Imaizumi really did make some bad decisions there.

• Agree Agree x 9
  20. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    She just confirmed the news on her Fanclub page...
    I cannot feel completely happy for her, actually, I'm worried, but wishing her the best.

• Agree Agree x 1