1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can't see why it's not allowed. He speaks up which is good in any case, but he also has many subscribers which helps raise awareness. It should be viewed by as many people as possible.

2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    she's 5 months pregnant apparently. She suspended her activity in october due to health issue so thats probably around the time she learned about her pregnancy. She probably thought things through before announcing it so I doubt abortion is on her radar. And they're probably already married on the paper already (if not he wouldnt be talking about divorce).

All of this mess is sure to put Zuumin under a lot of stress and pregnancy is a delicate period. I can only hope she get the right support from people around her so that settling down with a miserable husband for the sake of her baby wouldnt be considered as a viable option. This scandal didnt affect her image negatively because she's a victim so she'll still get works and support herself & the kid. In fact its the guy who's in trouble, at the very least right now (but please Japan please dont allow this guy to make a comeback on the internet again if you're not gonna lock him up). But I fear she may still choose to stay with him and says stuffs like "he's full of regrets and vowed to change and be a good father/husband"

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^ Don't forget, "Love Makes Me Do Foolish Things." She won't be the first, if she chooses to stay with him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    And of course, there's the fatally optimistic - and completely doomed - "I can change him".

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Good that he made that video for people awareness, the Eng subs is useful for overseas fans too, since Keyaki has quite a lot of overseas fans.
    Apparently he also made a video after the "girlfriend abuse" incident and yet so many people were still welcoming him with open arms....Gosh!! what's wrong with these people...

6. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Zuumin got hospitalized because of the shock/panic she felt after Mahoto's news of being a predator were released....
    She went to the hospital because she reportedly felt unwell after the initial shock of finding out about the messages Mahoto sent to the minor. Apparently she was in the dark about that as well.
    The article also said that Zuumin has no intentions of breaking up with Mahoto...
    That article also said they're gonna rebuild their relationship........(???????)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

It sounds more and more like this:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Like everyone here this news worries me, but in the end. Zuumin is an adult. She has family and people around her advising her and she is still with the dude so, I don't know.

As far as the shock hospitalization news goes, it comes from the paper-that-must-not-be-named, so I'd take it wish a grain of salt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

With a baby on the way, Zuumin is going to be out of the Entertainment landscape for a while.

10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Having seen PDR-san's comments and views on the situation (he is a Japanese YouTuber who knew Mahoto and considered him a friend) the situation becomes more worrisome.

I'd encourage everyone concerned to watch it. I think Zuumin's new husband does have anger issues, among other things. Its really messed up.

11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, If I had a daughter involved with a guy like this I'd be paying him a visit. Bad enough if it were just Zuumin, but the idea of someone with this guy's obvious issues around a kid? Hell no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    There are a few upvoted comments from AramaJapan that can give us some insights.

13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    The video and the comments from AramaJapan are extremely concerning. I hope Imaizumi is smart enough to realize that it is not a good idea to raise your child around a violent, self-declared pedophile.

Especially if her baby is a girl, she needs to leave him. I wouldn't put it past this guy to do terrible things to his own daughter as she becomes older.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Exactly, and the worse thing is this supposedly 28 years old man has the mentality of a 10 years old. He clearly hasn't learned a lesson, he is so self-entitled and will likely repeat what he has done if not worse.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    He STOMPED on her face?

Sorry to say this but if I was that girl's father/brother/friend I would be in jail for maiming this guy.

Reminds me of Jordan Peterson" "if you think tough men are dangerous, wait till you see what weak men are capable of."

This Mahoto is a weak man. Only weak men would put their hands on women. Zuumin has to wake up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I can't help but disagree with this, even though I was trying to stay the hell away from this discussion.
    It's not just "weak" men who abuse women, it's men in general.
    Especially now.
    Every single day.
    All around the world.

Mahoto is trash, but he is not the only one and until people really fight to change the way societies keep protecting and justifying all kind of wrong behaviours there's no way men like him are even gonna disappear.
    So, let's pray for Zuumin,
    Let's pretend the solution is beating him up.
    Let's voice our concern as fans.

But also let's start changing the way we are.
    Starting from ourselves and from the bottom of the abuse pyramid Mahotos of the world are just the tip of.

I sound like a broken record. I'm aware of it.
    Not sorry though

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    You're free to disagree. I am too, and I disagree with "men in general" abuse women.

Not all men raise their hands towards their wives/girlfriends. I would say one is already too many, but I don't get when you say "men in general" abuse women, implying that its most men, or, God forbid, all men. That's just wrong to me.

Mahoto beat up his ex-girlfriend knowing full well that she cannot hurt him back. This is what makes him weak in my view. A mature, virtuous man will get jealous, yes (no one is perfect after all) but will not escalate it to violence. In relationships, there will always be some disagreements, but for it to escalate into violence - and violence in view full well that men have the advantage, biologically and physically - is just sick.

As for beating him up, there comes a time when you have to stand up for the women in your life. I stand by my words.

And to be honest I don't really get this thing you are saying that "let's change ourselves, etc." People can voice out concern for Zuumin, and we don't know what they do outside of it. I like to believe in people and assume that they don't only voice their concerns but also live it in their personal daily lives. I don't get you calling people out for expressing concern and yet also telling them they should change, which means assuming they are, in a sense, part of the problem.

We don't know that. Outside of these forums and SNS people live different lives, face different challenges. Let's not assume the worst but believe in the best, at least, that's what I think.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not sure what you are implying, but "men in general" is definitely not right. Yes there are tons of violence towards women done by men all around the world but there are also many good men out there who will not lay hands on women even when he is provoked and the woman is in the wrong. But these men don't make headlines of course. So let's not generalize either.

• Agree x 8
    • Dislike x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hope someday you guys will realize that saying "not all men" is not the great response you think it is.

Abuse does not start with men stomping on their girlfriend's face.

It start with laughing, judging, locker room talking, catcalling, pretending women to not get over the line, not answer back, not refuse, and so on, until the very end of the line. And it's always protected by the ones who refuse to admit the esistence of a systematic problem and pretend nothing is happening.
    It's a system of layers made by men.
    And while women are doing an hell of a job trying to survive to it and change the world at the same time, until the answer to criticism doesn't evolve from "not all men" to at least "let's educate ourselves" there will always be some Zuumin out there paying the price.

This is the reason I speak up here, on socials, in my real life, support organization who can do a better job then I will ever do and go out there when my own gov tries to take away women rights.
    Like I said, we are no heroes, and surely I am not one myself; I fail often and I have tons of stuff to learn still, but this is the very essence of growing up.
    We all need to do our best to change this system and the good guys out there, which I know do exist, are already trying to do it.
    Not just not beating up their partner even if the woman is wrong, which... is a quite disturbing example, to be honest, but educating other men and speaking up when they cross the line. Which happens too often.
    When we all will stand up against the basic abuse every single woman has to get through everyday, we may also start changing things, and men like Mahoto will not feel normal and accepted at all being like they are now. Abusers.
    And women like Zuumin will not need our prayers or us beating up their lovers.
    But it's a result that requires a lot of work. On ourselves first and foremost and then on other people.

I have no idea if there're still mods around here; if they are I'm not sure how they will take this discussion even though I remember Maho's case discussion be allowed back there as long as it didn't become a war between users.
    (spoiler, it often became a war between users)
    If this post will be considered too much out of topic, my inbox is always open, even though I'm here less often then usual.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I try not to think about any matter in extreme ways, but let's just say that humanity as whole is not known for being paragons of virtue and decency. Both parties to the relationship are perfectly able to ruin each other's life, if they so desire. Be it through violence, mental or emotional abuse, adultery etc. I really do wish that both boys and girls would pay better attention to what their partner/partners to be are really like. Frankly it's not that hard once you take off your rose-tinted glasses. Taking them off is the hard part.

Yeah... What this godforsaken planet needs is basic human decency and respect towards each other. Alas, that will never be the case.

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1