1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some videos from her new stage play:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

That poster is insane! It looks so good.

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  4. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Imaizumi Yui's new song for her latest stage play - Shurayuki Hime. This is a pretty nice song imo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

It is good to hear Imaizumi sing again. I've said before that I admire her vocals and consider her to be the best singer within Keyakizaka (and even Sakurazaka), so hearing her vocals again is a great thing. Her voice is suited for slow ballads with opportunities to show off her range and power.

The song is not bad (melody wise), but I find her sounding somewhat muffled in it (or is it the YT compression). I compare it to Higanoborumade and Saisei suru saibo, and she sounded clear and louder in them.

6. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A talk event to announce the group name of idols produced by YouTuber Rafael was held in Tokyo on the 16th. The group name was decided to be "Beibisatan", and nine members were unveiled. Yui Imaizumi, an actress, appeared as MC

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
  10. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've been so out of the loop that I missed such a big event in her life. I hope everything goes well for her in the future. She looks gorgeous in the poster and look so cool and menacing in the play. I miss listening to her singing: the digital single, is it available on streaming platforms like Spotify?

12. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I don't use the more popular services, YouTube Music here, but it's on that so I'm sure it is so elsewhere.

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Similar (not identical, but longer) story in SPA.

――It seems that the shooting was a tight schedule of two days, but how was it being performed?
    Yui Imaizumi (hereinafter referred to as Imaizumi): I was very nervous because it was my first time in the drama scene since I returned. In the role I played, Marie Nishino, there were many parts where I could understand my feelings. Because if I was 29 years old and had a partner and had a strong desire to get married, why wouldn't the other person talk about that at all? I think it's natural to be impatient.

――There was also a scene where Tomoya, who had an unyielding attitude toward marriage, exploded her emotions.
    Imaizumi: Marie is eager to get married, but she's 29 years old and calm, or she's trying to suppress her emotions and lead her to get married. The scene where the restrained things overflowed and became a quarrel became more quarrel than I had imagined (laughs).

――What kind of part does it resonate with?
    Imaizumi: When Marie said, "I'm already 29," Tomoya's line, "It's okay, I'm getting married," was frustrating no matter how many times I heard it. Then say it before dating! I can't stand it if I was 29 years old. If I was told that, I might stab it (laughs).

――What if Imaizumi makes a marriage appeal?
    Imaizumi.: I might do the same thing as Marie. I can't say it directly, so I'll show children's videos on TiKTok. There were too many actions I could understand, and I wondered if it was me anymore (laughs). However, I also felt that men wouldn't want to get married in a hurry from a woman to "marry".

6990-001-550x367.jpeg

7069-003-550x824.jpeg

7060-002-550x824.jpeg

7150-004-550x824.jpeg

https://nikkan-spa.jp/1816203

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Cover + some stills from the drama:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(source: mdpr.jp)

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Herself

"It's fun to feel like a mom" The drama "It's noisy when you get married" reveals the joy of parenting

Update: Article in Real Sound, similar to the previous articles, but with 19 images.

20220303-imaizumiyui04.jpeg

20220303-imaizumiyui13-422x633.jpeg

20220303-imaizumiyui16.jpeg

https://realsound.jp/tech/2022/03/post-980229.html

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dang! She's just getting more and more gorgeous!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New Interview:

Yui Imaizumi felt that it was scary to stand in front of people.
    The stage for the first time in a year.
    Maybe there is no dialogue. Her head turned white.
    Then only 4 months. Go up to the stage again with the same role. She plays the leading role again in "Lady Snowblood-Easter 50th-Lady Snowblood and the Eight Rogues" (March 18-27, Kinokuniya Hall, Tokyo).

At 2.5 Jigen !!, we asked actress Yui Imaizumi about her enthusiasm for the stage, compatibility with child-rearing, and her thoughts on singing. (* The interview was conducted on February 28th.)

――It will be a replay of "Lady Snowblood" that was performed in November last year. How did you feel when you heard the replay?
    I never thought I would be able to do the same work so quickly, so I was surprised when I first heard it. Surprise won more than happy. Actually, on the first day of the last time, when we all formed a circle, I said "Let's play again" by myself. I've always wanted to do it again as soon as possible.

――Why did you think so much?
    I experienced making from scratch for the first time and thought it was so much fun. The stage has experience in "Atami Murder Case" and "Azumi-Sengoku Hen-", but it was a work played by various people. On the other hand, "Lady Snowblood" has become a form that everyone makes from scratch. There was a feeling of harassment that I could make it in time for the actual production as it is, and the atmosphere of making it together was very fun and I wanted to do it again.

――Are you the type to take a closer look at your previous work and study?
    I agree. "Atami Murder Case" and "Azumi" watched the video and learned the script based on it. This time I made it from scratch, so I had a lot of fun.

――In the last performance, you sang the theme song. What will happen this time?
    I haven't actually recorded it yet, but once I hear it, it makes a song that really remains in my ears, and I want you to listen to it as soon as possible.

Here are three of the six images in the article.

173.jpeg

003-1.jpeg

039.jpeg

https://25jigen.jp/interview/66791

• Winner Winner x 1