Inoue Yuriya (Yuriya) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

[​IMG]

Yuriya and her mum have been busy again, this time a photoshoot including Harutan, Mashiro and Shino. You can get all the photos here, here and here. Also Yuriya's +1's on G+ have been going up lately, she used to get around 900 or so but lately it's been getting around 1300, so hopefully her popularity is improving.

There's also a "making of" video to accompany the shoots

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    http://housefoods.jp/products/special/umakachan/select/?cid=151014_hktHP
    Yes, that is correct. HKT is helping House select a new flavor for their Umakacchan ramen. The members are able to vote from three choices, which are cheese flavor, kogashi miso flavor, and piri kara gyokai flavor. A video of each HKT member will be uploaded and released on that site above, where they will test each flavor and vote for one, accordingly. Currently, Team H member videos are up, and KIV and KKS videos will be released on the 26th.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha

Attached Files:

6. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

I sincerely hope that song senbatsu is the same as CM senbatsu! Go Yuriya!

8. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  10. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Woah yuriyachan so high 25 in premilinary :cute: , i hope this is sign she will ranking this year , go yuriya :blush:

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Great news isn't it! Seeing the buzz going on on twitter I had a little hunch that she might rank here, but 25 is a lot higher than I had been expecting.

She has been moving up recently too, so I've been translating some stuff of hers.
    I'll post a chronological summary.
    • Talking about how her handshake lane has started to get packed with people, even new people and going overtime. Link
    • Her first post about this year's SSK, and how she really values the small things, recognising the burden a SSK campain can be for fans. Link
    • About her first ever position in a shonichi, Team H's theater no Megami, with a good unit. Link
    • About her first ever (non-contest related!) solo gravure shoot for a magazine (release 16th June). Link
    • About her SSK poster, which she made together with her always supportive mom, and how she also had an interview alongside the abovementioned gravure. Link
    • Random post about her skill in making desserts/sweets. Link
    • Post saying how she has 350 total off-shots from the poster photoshoot her mom did for her. Link
    • Post the night before the first day of voting, with 26 of those off-shots, and saying how it's okay to support her no matter how small your capacity may be. Link
    And lastly, today's posts:

Some other stuff:

She had a group gravure with 4 other members. Link.

A Fukuoka Walker article with Haruppi.
    [​IMG]

She re-planted last year's seitansai's roses, they bloomed again and now she took them to a handshake.
    CjrXr5WXEAAq79M.jpg Chy1ls9U4AAzG_F.jpg

HKT went to the SKE theater, where she shined in her unit (this has improved a lot as well btw) and went Ryouha crazy as usual. That's Ryouha's Birthday T-shirt (as @Nomnom probably knows).
    CicFGTYWkAA9_Hb.jpg CibWCQtWwAEmx6Q.jpg

Talking about Ryouha, she and Yuriya were always paired up in those AKB handshake event photoshoots. And after the last one, the following mail arrived:
    "Today's big news! Ryouha gave me her unfinished ice-cream to eat!" Lol
    Ci_cShMWEAEe2zz.jpg unname222d.jpg

Lastly, she won the recent cat photo contest odekake, and of course was in the Vivian centered Platinum girls song.
    ChJiXn8WgAAsmf1.jpg ChTgcI6U0AED8XY.jpg

Lots of stuff! But it's entertaining to follow her, so that's why.

In any case I really hope she ranks in at the real thing as well. And in my opinion, people should also keep an eye out for her entering HKT senbatsu in the future!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Woah there alot to read, thx for the hardwork :blush: , yuriya and her mom really amazing [hehe]

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am happy that Yuriya getting a nice rank in the prelim !!! kudo to her fans voting on the first day !!! :worthy::worthy:
    I cant wait for her 1st SSK speech in Niigata :)

[​IMG]

so she got 300+ off-shot :drool::cute:<3

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was watching yesterday's stage LOD for Cap's graduation announcement, but Yuriya was just a next level idol in her performance, especially in Candy. No wonder she's gained so many fans and is virtually guaranteed to rank in SSK this year.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  15. Akaza24

Akaza24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    由莉耶ちゃん 17歳のお誕生日おめでとう 総選挙ランクイン頑張ろう! 本当に少しだけど応援する

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Yuriya:ome::ome:

17. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Ah its already yuriya bday again? :blush:
    Happy bday yuriya, future fashion model/designer and neko kingdom queen [hehe] :ome::ome:

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Let's hope this next year is the year of her breaktrough!

In the meantime there are two new posts translated:
    One where she has conflicted feelings of not wanting to stress fans, yet also wanting rank-in for the sousenkyou after meeting people at the first day of the handshake event. (Link)
    An other one where she thinks about how important the next week will be for her, with her birthday, seitansai and the sousenkyou. She also shows off her collection of animal ear headpieces. (Link)

Talking about her seitansai, it's actually also today. I'll probably translate the write-up of it, if it's available afterwards.
    Here's the T-shirt, very her lol.
    1475.jpg

She was also in the lottery gravure by Young Magazine:
    YM_28_2016.VOZ48.14.jpg

Lastly, the magazine with her first non-contest solo shoot, which she talked about earlier, is going to be released tomorrow, in a magazine which also has Sasshi and Komiharu.
    Here's a preview pic.
    Ck1BE4WUkAEqEr4.jpg

19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The big moment soon! I really hope she holds on and ranks, I have voted at least.

The seitansai translation is for a little while later, now I have this interview that came along with the latest Young Jump, in which she also had a gravure. (See it here.)

It's for an anticipated girls series! Here you go: