1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iriyama Anna (Annin) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Congratulations to Annin! This seems like a perfect situation for both herself and AKS. Hope there's an Annin x Renacchi send off song in the next single. <3

2. greenvers15

greenvers15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wait does it mean she won't participate in this year's sousenkyo??

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Why would they do ?
    She's not leaving for good.

Oh yeah, I forgot you trolls half your posts

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Take a look at the Like dedicate thread, there are more precise infos there.

From what i understood:
    * Still very few about the scenario other than a group of international teens gathered in the same place
    * i don't know, other than the character name, there are not many details known
    * Israel, Brasil, Russia ... etc
    * I don't know about a single, but a tour should happen.
    * It will start airing online in April, and 09/03 in Mexico and USA.
    + high promotion on social networks by the actors themselves through character's acounts where they would post stuff around the drama's plot.

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    This can potentially open the doors for Annin to begin an acting career in America (as in the continent) as well so if this aligns with some dream of hers she might find a golden chance there. Some people who attended the Oscars last week (Gael Garcia and Eiza Gonzalez for isntance) began making telenovelas in Mexico and gradually climbed up from there so the international street cred might be just what Annin needs if she's interested in aiming high. I wish the best of luck to her coming here :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Annin x Renacchi (if that's was even ever a thing) has to be one of the worst, management-forced pairings ever.
    as far as I know, Annin's actual close friend in AKB was Yuria (anyone cmiiw).

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Definitely her style is appealing to international public, not the stereotypical Kawaii type girl but a more mature and model type girl.

Acting tho, I'm not so sure depending on the performance so far I've seen her on tv shows. But the one that her acting actually impressed me was Kurofuku Monogatari. She might get a lucky break if her character is impactful enough in the drama.

8. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Calling others trolls is so tired. Get a life.

Yea it's a management made pairing but at least they are friends and they get a lot of work together. They've been in many units together as well. I mean this doesn't have to be about friendship.

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    Random, out of nowhere, off context, off topic, not allways funny.
    Better ?

10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    congratulations Annin, you really brave because take this chance..
    with this, will Annin status be like Akicha and Harugon? kaigai member

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well, televisa is one of the most powerful entertainment companies worldwide with presence in usa ,so the money isn't a problem.

12. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Myself and all the Annin fans here would appreciate it if you would stop making Annin's thread about me.

Do you mean like her sis following is significantly lesser than the rest? I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem once the show start. I'm terribly excited. I actually want to watch this. Would it be like Glee? I grew up watching Glee and I loved Glee.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I suppose she knew her fate before the AKB kouhaku anouncement which was "a member has been picked", so enough time to learn the basic of spanish. I don't think english necessary. If needed, the staff can still provide a translator anyway.
    On another hand, Guillermo Del Toro had no problems with Pacific rim filming.
    Regarding social networks, since it's going to be characters interraction, it's something more controled than their officials ones.

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Gong Li filmed Memoirs of a Geisha without knowing any English. This will not be a problem for her. Besides, Annin is an intellectual.

16. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Invented Mexico.

17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm also assuming there will be some translator/staff with her? I don't think Aki-P will just drop her off at the airport by herself to go to Mexico on her own.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I wonder how Mexican fans are reacting to this? Excitment? Anxious? I should ask my friends to also watch this drama if it'll help Annin.

19. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Very very excited, my fb friends started a group called “Bienvenida a Mexico Annin!” And they’re planning on going to the airport and stuff. We’re really excited and happy! Finally a 48G member in our country.

20. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

i will join that group.
    are they going to post in english or??

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk