Iriyama Anna (Annin) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    It’s mostly Spanish, but if you join it I’ll be happy to translate anything and everything. I speak both languages fluently. They post literally any little thing about LIKE, and any hints or clues about Annin lol

2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She's so inspiring omfg. I love her so much now.

4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    as expected of Annin to do well on a test

5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    If this is a math test i bet she will score 100%.. :hehe:

6. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    The funny thing here is she want to master englis but the tv series is in Spanish, but yeah it's great for her.

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Annin, an intellectual queen

8. greenvers15

greenvers15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yay!

but I wonder how she will work in Japan with her schedule in Mexico. Well, hope they can settle it for Annin

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It can mean that the filming is over or close to for her.
    Since she said she will be back in Japan from time to time, it's safe to think she will have some days off from "Like" to be able to do this movie promo.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  10. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Annin is going to travel to Mexico in 1 month and will come 1 year later back. She won't held a graduation stage, since she will be back. That she said at today's Team A Stage

11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    so it sounded like she wouldn't be coming back from time to time to Japan during the year away then? I wonder what that will mean for her modeling work if she can't make it back every so often.

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm guessing the shooting will have to take most of her time. And not just the shootings for the novela, but song recordings, photoshoots, possible interviews, practice sessions, travelling, studying Spanish AND probably English, too... I'm sure she will come back to Japan some time, but probably not often enough. It might likely be for shooting purposes. As for the language, and her skillset, she's very intelligent, as we have seen. She will catch up fast, and she will likely have excellent tutors. Mexico is no joke when it comes to singing and dancing so she will improve greatly. I am acquainted with people in the industry and I know she will be in good hands in that regard.

Also, for those who are not aware, Annin will likely have a secondary social media account where she will basically appear as Keiko (her character). Every character will have these social media accounts so that fans will be able to follow their favorite character and such, and the posts are supposed to go in tandem with the storyline??. I'm guessing it will be either Twitter or Instagram or maybe both... As far as I know these accounts will probably not be curated by the actors themselves, there should be a small team of community managers receiving and curating the content, but I think it's still is a good idea to follow Keiko-chan when her account is up? I'm usually not up for Mexican Teenage dramas, I grew out of those a long time ago, but I'm still willing to support Annin so...

So much of the communication in Mexico goes through Whatsapp XD it should be amusing for Annin to get acquainted to a new social network on top of everything.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    omg not her watching that too. I mean HSM and GG are classics, but 13 Reasons Why is very recent. We love a pop culture educated member (I honestly thought only girls who are good at English like Rara that would keep up with western series).

I really hope this can prove to be a good experience for her and a chance for international career. My only wish is that she's doing well and not stressing out much since she has a lot in the table for this project.
    I don't think she will go back to Japan often. This is like 2016 again when she was busy with a stage play and never showed up to theater. When she's done with the project, I think she won't graduate right away and stay at least until her birthday lol.

14. greenvers15

greenvers15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    What concert does she rehearse to?

Sent from my vivo 1609 using Tapatalk

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

No Kawaei :(
    I know Kawaei really busy now, but at least she can give a time for this..this is Annin

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I bet she want to come but couldn't make it.. ;)

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I screamed when I saw that old man just run a little and then come back, I really wonder how she'll fit into this