1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Iriyama Anna (Annin)

Discussion in 'Team A' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakai Rika
    Calling others trolls is so tired. Get a life.

Yea it's a management made pairing but at least they are friends and they get a lot of work together. They've been in many units together as well. I mean this doesn't have to be about friendship.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    Random, out of nowhere, off context, off topic, not allways funny.
    Better ?

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Nanami
    congratulations Annin, you really brave because take this chance..
    with this, will Annin status be like Akicha and Harugon? kaigai member

4. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

* Filming started in Israel. Annin is still in Japan (https://twitter.com/alonsovera/status/973006555581898752).
    * She must learn two languages (English and Spanish) at the same time. Good luck!
    * Regarding popularity's level on social networks, there is a abysmal depths between Annin and other actors. She really made a bold and dangerous choice. She has more to lose than to gain in my opinion.
    * I was wondering about the salary. Who will pay it? If it's Mexican's side, it's not going to be high, right?

5. humbal

humbal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Well, televisa is one of the most powerful entertainment companies worldwide with presence in usa ,so the money isn't a problem.

6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakai Rika
    Myself and all the Annin fans here would appreciate it if you would stop making Annin's thread about me.

Do you mean like her sis following is significantly lesser than the rest? I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem once the show start. I'm terribly excited. I actually want to watch this. Would it be like Glee? I grew up watching Glee and I loved Glee.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I suppose she knew her fate before the AKB kouhaku anouncement which was "a member has been picked", so enough time to learn the basic of spanish. I don't think english necessary. If needed, the staff can still provide a translator anyway.
    On another hand, Guillermo Del Toro had no problems with Pacific rim filming.
    Regarding social networks, since it's going to be characters interraction, it's something more controled than their officials ones.

8. Nilya Derencli

I don't make up anything. She wrote that she knew, for the moment, two words in Spanish, and that she had to revise her English.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgLsQlhhgxK/?taken-by=_iriyamaanna1203

Thank you, that reassures me.

It's different. I don't know. This is a first for a member, right?

In AKB48, Anna is close to Takahashi Juri, Kato Rena and Yokoyama Yui. Apart from AKB48, she's close to Kizaki Yuria, Kawaei Rina and Kobayashi Marina.

9. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakai Rika
    Gong Li filmed Memoirs of a Geisha without knowing any English. This will not be a problem for her. Besides, Annin is an intellectual.

11. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Invented Mexico.

12. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I'm also assuming there will be some translator/staff with her? I don't think Aki-P will just drop her off at the airport by herself to go to Mexico on her own.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I wonder how Mexican fans are reacting to this? Excitment? Anxious? I should ask my friends to also watch this drama if it'll help Annin.

14. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena
    Very very excited, my fb friends started a group called “Bienvenida a Mexico Annin!” And they’re planning on going to the airport and stuff. We’re really excited and happy! Finally a 48G member in our country.

15. Nilya Derencli

Above all, she wants to be able to talk to the other actors by herself. For the sake of integration.

-----------------------

An article that made me smile with a layperson's mistake. The journalist confused Annin and Yuihan.

http://www.mundotkm.com/mx/entretenimiento/250654/iriyama-la-chica-japonesa-sera-parte-like

16. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

i will join that group.
    are they going to post in english or??

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

17. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena
    It’s mostly Spanish, but if you join it I’ll be happy to translate anything and everything. I speak both languages fluently. They post literally any little thing about LIKE, and any hints or clues about Annin lol

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Kenkyuusei

19. Nilya Derencli

Annin has just written a long long long message (mobame).
    (what I understand via GTtrad)

*She wanted to participate in this project but she wasn't confident (She doesn't understand the language, culture is different, she can't use anything she have learned until now).
    *If she didn't go, another member would go. And if this member liked Mexico ... It decided her to say yes.
    *She questions herself continually (right decision?, security concern?, what about meals drink?, homesickness? etc.). But she came to the conclusion "Everything is an experience!"
    *Watching series like High School Musical, Gossip Girl and 13 Reasons Why, it made Annin want to appear in an oversea drama. It has become a dream, which is now realized.
    *Although she has considered graduation many times, there was no timing of "Now it is!"
    *She's talking about going to Mexico for a year. And at no time she talk about coming back to Japan during this year.
    *She knows she isn't good at singing and dancing. But she will join a pop band overseas.
    *She has thought about going abroad when she was 18, but English held her. This time, she promises to master English. "She cannot afford to rely on interpreters for this!"

"Don't run away from anything and keep going straight!"

The article is correct (Annin is described as a superstar in her native country, with stage and dramas experience. The journalist also mentions her assault in 2014). There is just one picture that shows Yuihan instead of Annin.

20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakai Rika
    She's so inspiring omfg. I love her so much now.