1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iriyama Anna (Annin) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google translate (which looks pretty good).

"Sometimes nobody understands my Spanish because I'm learning it, that's why my translator always helps me write.
    But now I want to speak my feelings with my own words, so I do not have her help. Pardon my poor Spanish :(
    I'm happy to live the life of Keiko. But I said goodbye to her. LIKE recording is over. It was sad but very happy, and now miss them a lot.
    Obviously my life in Mexico was not easy. It is a country that environment, culture, and also, the language is very different than Japan. 7 months ago, I could not speak or understand Spanish. I did not know anything. At first it was just fun, but with the passage of time, it became more difficult, I cried and escaped several times. But everyone always helped me. Although I still can not understand Spanish perfectly, we became friends. I think that's inclusion (which is the LIKE theme, but in real life too). I always feel like family when I'm with them. It is a great team. Thanks from all my heart. It is not enough to say thank you so many times. I learned a lot from them. I respect them and I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.
    And in the end, I let it be said that I'm going to stay here longer ... ♡
    Thank you very much for your support and so much love. I'm excited for the future days!"

I interpret the next to last line as saying she will stay in Mexico for a while, but I can't be sure.
    Y al final, dejo que quiero decir que voy a quedar aquí más tiempo..

3. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Precisely.

Although filming is pretty much over, I assume there is still work to do from the promotional side, with the album release and all, since the series is still ongoing. It's a long ways to go until April/May when her return is supposed to be scheduled.

Speaking of which, Annin was on Instagram last night reading every comment on this post and LIKE(badumtss)ing them. I got a heart on my comment myself, and I noticed she went through many of the newer comments reading and liking. She didn't reply individually, which is reasonable, but that just confirms to me that she's alert and she appreciates the support :D

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Annin has posted an Instagram story tonight shot from a train arriving at a station. Here's a screenshot:

Image-1 (1).jpg

The caption refers to the Electric Light Orchestra song "Last Train to London" - and indeed that *is* London where she's arriving! I recognised it instantly as Paddington Station as it's the one I always use to arrive into the capital from the west and indeed I travelled to London daily by train for work for a number of years. I even know the station well enough to be able to recognise that the train is arriving in platform (track) no.9!

So - is she currently in London??? (the station is used as a terminus for trains from Heathrow Airport.) There's no clues elsewhere in Instagram or in her Twitter account so I'll await news with interest!

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Going to meet Haruu (last seen in London)?

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I’ve just seen that late last night she posted a picture of a train ticket from Heathrow to Paddington so I’ll be regularly checking her Instagram today! (She’s tweeted that she’ll be back in Mexico very soon.)

• Like Like x 2
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    We demand proof!

1916357114819621738_3980297992.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Tanjoubi Omedetou!!!!!!
    ANNIN!!!!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    :ome::ome:
    Sorry guys if its too early.. I use Japan time.. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Annin :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    :ome:happy birthday :ome:

• Like Like x 2
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I miss her, when will she comeback to Japan?

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all Keiko fans.. :D

16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Merry christmas and happy new year!!!!.Can someone save her Instagram' stories with LIKE cast?.I would like to keep them but not sure how to do it. She posted a video about her birthday with LIKE.

17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Is she still considered an AKB member? It looks like she's not going to comeback to Japan soon, so what's the point? I don't think when she'll comeback she'll restart AKB activities, she looked already done with that (didn't even partecipate to last SSK). So to me she already graduated honestly.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Since she is in Mexico since last april, it was impossible for her to be in Japan for SSK.
    She should come back somewhere around next april.
    And yeah, she is still in the AKB48 roster.

19. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    we may be argue on "japan record award" 2 days ago but this i agree with you. also, she seem really happy with the mexican guy there. and also, about you comment on Mo>>>>Po>>>Ha. i like that. i also really dont like Ha. its like her popularity being forced.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She didn't participate in the 2017 SSK, so I am not sure you can draw any significance from her not participating in 2018.

• Agree Agree x 4