1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Is it time for a Team Shuffle?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Ugokanaide, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Following the no announcement of a TII stage after the fresh members concerts this week I can't help wondering if this flags a Shuffle coming up. They have been doing TwT for over two years now and the only reason not to change it would be because they're changing the teams line ups in the next few months.

Sakura, Haruppi and Nako are gone (until who knows when in Haruppi's case), Mio's still not 100% and Sasshi is leaving soon. Who'll lead Team KIV (in popualrity)? Madoka? Will Nappi become the new Hana? Or will mngmnt get their 3 big dogs and separate them in 3 teams? Meru seems to have gained her momentum back, so maybe they could split Meru, Miku and Hana each in one team? I can see them doing it. What are your thoughts?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If it's done just for the sake of balancing starpower, It won't work. Worse, it will block regeneration.

Do it after TII has achieved something instead.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ketool

Ketool Kenkyuusei

If they're going to do a shuffle it will probably be whenever 5th gen get promoted.

4. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    i feel like when most of the kenkyuusei get promoted they're probably going to do one

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    A MikuMeru goripush sounds freaking brilliant right about now... let's hope that if such a shuffle happens the group can sort itself out.