1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Is there an archive with the graduated members' posts?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by vinicius, Apr 4, 2021.

1. vinicius

vinicius Kenkyuusei

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to AKB48. I became interested because of Sakura and I'm absolutely loving it. My oshi are Mayuyu and Yuko, I think I like Acchan too. I know they've graduated a long time ago too.
    I wanted to know if there's archived anywhere their old blog posts with the images they used to attach with? Thanks in advance

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I know one site "blog48" that has an archive of blog posts!

https://blog48.livejournal.com/

There's a list of members on the left side, it seems that the site stopped being updated around 2014 but you can find a lot of the older blog posts there, with translations, and photos (for some photos there's "photobucket" written on it, you just need to open the photo in a new page and it will show the photo without anything written on it) to see older entries, click on "go earlier" at the bottom.

You can learn more about old gens by reading the threads too in the graduated section of this forum! Btw welcome to the forums and don't hesitate to ask more questions about AKB ^^

3. vinicius

vinicius Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much!! I won't, I'm looking forward to know more about AKB. I really like their music and I'm already watching AKBingo